Baltimore Man Punches Woman, Gets Shot

We can't get the whole story from this short clip but a few things......

1). he seemed to be the aggressor and punched the woman
2). The use of deadly force is more appropriate with a large age or size disparity
3). It seems she had a reasonable fear of imminent severe bodily injury (justified)
4). The red car next to them got hit at least once and it seems children were inside. (Meaning pay attention, you could die innocently due to other fools near you)

I posted a link below. it was not exactly as it seemed
Everyone involved was wrong to some degree

Last edited:
With the Left going after the police and content to let mob rule the street, their dreams of fewer lawful guns is going to backfire. Law abiding inner city residents are going to buy and use guns for defense.
Just saw on the news this morning that gun sales for the month of July were up 152%. I hope the democrats are happy now, because they defund and disband the police, it's up to the every day citizen to protect and defend themselves, and this is exactly what's going to happen.

And who's going to care since there won't be any cops to come and arrest you? Oh, they'll send some hippie social worker in a tie dyed T-shirt and sandals with a clip board? Tell that fucker to go pound sand and get the hell off your property, or you'll shoot him too. That's the new world the democrats are creating.

With the Left going after the police and content to let mob rule the street, their dreams of fewer lawful guns is going to backfire. Law abiding inner city residents are going to buy and use guns for defense.
Just saw on the news this morning that gun sales for the month of July were up 152%. I hope the democrats are happy now, because they defund and disband the police, it's up to the every day citizen to protect and defend themselves, and this is exactly what's going to happen.

And who's going to care since there won't be any cops to come and arrest you? Oh, they'll send some hippie social worker in a tie dyed T-shirt and sandals with a clip board? Tell that fucker to go pound sand and get the hell off your property, or you'll shoot him too. That's the new world the democrats are creating.

Biden promises to create a Gun Confiscation Czar and has already promised that job to Beto O'rourke. aka Mr. Confiscation

Biden promises to create a Gun Confiscation Czar and has already promised that job to Beto O'rourke. aka Mr. Confiscation
Well if nothing else will set of Civil War II, that surely will.

We can hope.
I'm afraid it will be one of those....individual issues where no one will do anything until they knock on your door.

A few might, Most people today are whipped scared and will give up without a fight

Gun sales are up and so are shootings. This isn`t hard to figure out.

We can hope.
I'm afraid it will be one of those....individual issues where no one will do anything until they knock on your door.

A few might, Most people today are whipped scared and will give up without a fight
I disagree. I think the vast majority will make it known before it even starts that they're not giving up their guns, and after a few people get shot, all hell will break lose and armed citizens will be on the march like you've never seen before. I think trying to disarm Americans would be the straw that broke the camels back, the final straw, the reason the sleeping giant awakens. It just isn't going to happen without a fight, a huge fight, a war. You won't defund/disband the cops and then take everyone's guns away, it just ain't gonna happen. The largest army on the PLANET is the armed American citizenry. There simply isn't enough cops to even THINK they could take everyone's guns if the citizens resisted. There isn't enough military either. There are over 600,000 people that register for GUN DEER SEASON in WI alone, every one armed with a high powered rifle or shot gun, and usually a whole bunch more at home, and that's ONE STATE.

Last edited:
We don't know exactly what happened from the clip. Did these people know each other? What were they saying? Etc etc.
Regardless, one thing is for sure in our times. If police are not protecting people they will protect themselves.

Forum List

Back