Balding White Guy Fails to Blow Up NAACP in Colorado

"... Snip ...
Damn, what in the fuck has happened to even the Righties here in USMB whom I at least thought had some sensibilities about them?

Wow, just wow.
You seem to have a problem with the free expression of ideas. Why do you bother coming here if you're so sensitive? Can't you debate the merits of your position? So far it seems your debate style is to rant "you're a racist!" We are embarrassed for you. Isn't there some left-wing Nazi forum you could join there in Germany?

Last edited:
Happened in Colorado Springs.

What a surprise!!!

Colorado Springs a Mecca for Evangelical Christians NPR
When is Obungo going to tell his muslim brothers to stop murdering people different from them and stop clinging to their religion and guns? Cocksucker.

Probably when you tell your neo-nazi brothers the same thing...

LOL. Who is the leader of my neo-nazi brothers?
The guy in the ape habitat at your local zoo.

Blacks interrupt some dinners at restaurants to protest: "bad blacks, bad blacks!"

White dude tries to blow up the NAACP: "bad blacks, bad blacks!"

In the extreme Right-Wingy-Hinky-thingydingysphere, I am detecting a pattern, here...
Squeeze nut and a few others here are obviously trying to do that, I was simply making a separate commentary about the NAACP and the (running joke) among moderates (not righties) that the NAACP and the KKK have a hotline to each other so when one needs press they call the other to get something started.......
If indeed, as it appears, this was one sick individual who tried to blow up their offices he needs to be caught and put away.

I totally agree with your last sentence. That feral terrorist thug needs to be brought to justice.

However, that you even interjected that the NAACP is somehow the "Klan with a tan" was tasteless at best on your part, imo. I know of no sane person who really honestly thinks that there is somehow a communications line between the NAACP and the KKK. That is just batshit crazy. And you want to accuse others of race baiting? Look in the mirror for a while....
Notice i said it's a running joke, based on the fact that both sides will use race to further their ends. like I said you only read what you want to read...... Okay, now that you been knocked off it you can get back up on your moral high horse again........

And you think it's important to interject a "running joke" of that type on a thread about a terrorist bomb in front of a NAACP building?

Really?

Damn, that was just totally funny.

NOT.
Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize I was here to cater to your delicate sensibilities and sense of self important moral outrage........... :lmao:
Looks like the racists are back to their old tricks as a white guy in the expected age group attempts to blow up a NAACP office but failed to ignite the gas can left next to the bomb. Probably bitter over a wife that left him for a Black guy or upset about AA. Hopefully they catch this home grown domestic terrorist and shoot him while he is resisting arrest.

FBI investigating explosion outside NAACP office in Colorado - CNN.com

"Henry D. Allen Jr., the branch's president, also raised the specter of a targeted attack, telling KCNC, "Apparently, we're doing something correct. Apparently, we have gotten someone's attention that we are working toward civil rights for all. That is making some people uncomfortable.""
Sounds like another aggrieved white guy mad about losing his white entitlement
Of course, "a white, balding man" could easily be Hispanic or Jewish right?
No. Thats why they said white and not Hispanic or Jewish idiot.
Nope, remember the media stated that Hispanic George Zimmerman was white.

When you say media are you calling police reports "media" because you do know thats who said GZ was a white hispanic right?

so the cops can lie before but not now?

is that you point?

just curious

Remember how when those officers got shot, the family of MB and EG BOTH came out in support and asked for peace and not to be associated with that bullshit.

Remember that Wilson said he had "no remorse"

Do you see that a bombing of a building...in America....On blacks illicits laughter?

Thats white supremecy
If you came charging at me determined to take my gun and shoot me, I'd kill you with "no remorse" also because it was my right to defend myself. The stupid things you libs say. I'm embarrassed for you.

I'm thinnin' the Klan with a Tan needs some press time and staged a failed "bomb attack"....... Or they called their counterparts with the KKK to set it up....... :eusa_whistle:

If "thinnin' " causes you to come to such stupid conclusions, maybe you ought to stop such activities...
filepicker%2FbnE7hFxHSIqE0igYM7oc_joker_saying_why_so_serious.jpg

Ya really aughta see someone about that anal retentive problem.......

Remember how when those officers got shot, the family of MB and EG BOTH came out in support and asked for peace and not to be associated with that bullshit.

Do you see that a bombing of a building...in America....On blacks illicits laughter?

Thats white supremecy
If you came charging at me determined to take my gun and shoot me, I'd kill you with "no remorse" also because it was my right to defend myself. The stupid things you libs say. I'm embarrassed for you.

You wouldn't kill time dummy.. Shut up

Thats white supremecy

You wouldn't kill time dummy.. Shut up

hey stupid fuck

Wilson had no remorse cuz otherwise he would be dead

not that white lives matter to you

Looks like the racists are back to their old tricks as a white guy in the expected age group attempts to blow up a NAACP office but failed to ignite the gas can left next to the bomb. Probably bitter over a wife that left him for a Black guy or upset about AA. Hopefully they catch this home grown domestic terrorist and shoot him while he is resisting arrest.

FBI investigating explosion outside NAACP office in Colorado - CNN.com

"Henry D. Allen Jr., the branch's president, also raised the specter of a targeted attack, telling KCNC, "Apparently, we're doing something correct. Apparently, we have gotten someone's attention that we are working toward civil rights for all. That is making some people uncomfortable.""

I can't figure out why the media won't call it terrorism. Bunch of pussies, I guess...

So, you think you are smarter than the FBI?
They are on the case, fuckwad, not you.
Good Lord, the stupidity of some Righties just never ceases to amaze.
This is a local police matter. The FBI does not have jurisdiction.

The FBI IS there, so is the ATF. It's in all the articles.

So, you really ARE that stupid, what?

The story you guys are concocting makes no sense. So a guy tried to set off a bomb outside a building that had a NAACP office in it along with many other offices, because he knew NAACP activists were inside?

Forum List

Back