unarmed french policeman get's his head blown off by Jihadi peace keeper....

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
http://abcnews.go.com/International...-satirical-newspaper-office/story?id=28050771

Well that worked out just swell and nifty eh? The Brave ( idiot ) policeman who was armed with a Politically correct lefty pillow baton and tons of high moral ground....made an attempt to stop the Kalishnakov wiielding spawn of the Great child molester Mohammed. Now who could possibly have guessed that the cop would end up minus a noggin eh? I mean he was polically correct!

OOOOOH.....here's a good one for ya...... a mass shooting preformed by a non white adult....wow! Keep that to yourself because this is one mouse that is going in the kitty dish under the maze.

OH YEAH I ALMOST FORGOT! France has incredibly tough gun control laws....well I'll be damned ma! We has done found ourselves a lefty nation....and it looks like we aren't the only ones who found it!

JO

There's nothing in your article that says the police were unarmed. Every time I've been to Paris I've seen heavily armed cops mixed in with every crowd and standing on many corners.

There's nothing in your article that says the police were unarmed. Every time I've been to Paris I've seen heavily armed cops mixed in with every crowd and standing on many corners.

Gunmen attack office of Charlie Hebdo French satirical magazine in Paris - CBS News

A reporter for Britain's Telegraph newspaper in Paris told Sky News that the first two officers to arrive, who were apparently unarmed, fled after seeing gunmen armed with automatic weapons and possibly a grenade launcher.

Gunmen attack office of Charlie Hebdo French satirical magazine in Paris - CBS News

A reporter for Britain's Telegraph newspaper in Paris told Sky News that the first two officers to arrive, who were apparently unarmed, fled after seeing gunmen armed with automatic weapons and possibly a grenade launcher.
Those weren't the two that were murdered.

Please observe this picture...

One heavily armed Terrorist and one totally unarmed French Police officer...

charliehebdocopkilled.jpg

http://abcnews.go.com/International...-satirical-newspaper-office/story?id=28050771

Well that worked out just swell and nifty eh? The Brave ( idiot ) policeman who was armed with a Politically correct lefty pillow baton and tons of high moral ground....made an attempt to stop the Kalishnakov wiielding spawn of the Great child molester Mohammed. Now who could possibly have guessed that the cop would end up minus a noggin eh? I mean he was polically correct!

OOOOOH.....here's a good one for ya...... a mass shooting preformed by a non white adult....wow! Keep that to yourself because this is one mouse that is going in the kitty dish under the maze.

OH YEAH I ALMOST FORGOT! France has incredibly tough gun control laws....well I'll be damned ma! We has done found ourselves a lefty nation....and it looks like we aren't the only ones who found it!

JO
Question for you. How well do you think our armed police would do against the same AK-47?

Please observe this picture...

One heavily armed Terrorist and one totally unarmed French Police officer...

charliehebdocopkilled.jpg

The story I read described that as the scene after exchanging gunfire.

Surely the OP is not trying to say the cop would not have been shot if he had been armed.

- cuz that would be pretty idiotic.

That would depend heavily on the officer's tactics and ROE..... If he was armed and smart, he stays out of sight until he has a clear line of fire and guns the terrorist a-hole down. If his ROE doesn't allow that, then he ends up just as dead.

So is this terrorism or just workplace violence?
Obama's press secretary on the radio (Rush Limbaugh) an hour ago refused to call it terrorism but instead violence even after the French president called it an act of terrorism. Hannity is talking about the press secretary's politically correct comments right now.

Question for you. How well do you think our armed police would do against the same AK-47?

That depends on ROE and issued equipment. Many officers are now carrying carbines or semi-auto rifles in their cruisers insted of shotguns. Those officers, and officers with effective training/ROE would likely do pretty well.

Forum List

Back