Balding White Guy Fails to Blow Up NAACP in Colorado

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
Looks like the racists are back to their old tricks as a white guy in the expected age group attempts to blow up a NAACP office but failed to ignite the gas can left next to the bomb. Probably bitter over a wife that left him for a Black guy or upset about AA. Hopefully they catch this home grown domestic terrorist and shoot him while he is resisting arrest.

FBI investigating explosion outside NAACP office in Colorado - CNN.com

"Henry D. Allen Jr., the branch's president, also raised the specter of a targeted attack, telling KCNC, "Apparently, we're doing something correct. Apparently, we have gotten someone's attention that we are working toward civil rights for all. That is making some people uncomfortable.""

The horror of it all. A white man may have struck a blow against black racism.

This could well turn out like the beltway sniper case where the authorities looked for a white guy for weeks.

Likely this was a self inflicted attack for publicity. Just like so many of the black church burnings.

Racist on racist crime must end

This could well turn out like the beltway sniper case where the authorities looked for a white guy for weeks.

Likely this was a self inflicted attack for publicity. Just like so many of the black church burnings.

And both of these posting show what unbelievable fuckwads so many on the Right are. And it also shows why so many of us laugh as yahoos like the both of you, for saying such unbelievably stupid stuff.

I'm thinnin' the Klan with a Tan needs some press time and staged a failed "bomb attack"....... Or they called their counterparts with the KKK to set it up....... :eusa_whistle:

"Klan with a tan"?

Did you really mean that?

Whoa....
Got that phrase from a black conservative radio personality, forgot his name, it's been 20 years. And yes, while the NAACP filled an important and needed function for many years they have mostly become a self propagating entity who uses "race" as part of their continuance plan. Granted they're no where near as bad as the Southern Poverty Law Center, I'll give em that.

Asclepias - more info

Improvised explosive device set off near Colorado Springs NAACP office - The Denver Post

The Denver Post article, which was the first one to come out according to Google Search, says:

According to the the FBI, officials are seeking a "potential person of interest," described as a balding white male, about 40 years old.

"He may be driving a 2000 or older model dirty, white pick-up truck with paneling, a dark colored bed liner, open tailgate, and a missing or covered license plate," the FBI said in a statement said.

You should have just used the Denver Post link. CNN decided to not include the race of the perp. Hmmmm... but the Denver Post did.

Your OP title is indeed very correct.

Looks like the racists are back to their old tricks as a white guy in the expected age group attempts to blow up a NAACP office but failed to ignite the gas can left next to the bomb. Probably bitter over a wife that left him for a Black guy or upset about AA. Hopefully they catch this home grown domestic terrorist and shoot him while he is resisting arrest.
It would be more poetic if he were shot with his hands up!

I'm thinnin' the Klan with a Tan needs some press time and staged a failed "bomb attack"....... Or they called their counterparts with the KKK to set it up....... :eusa_whistle:

"Klan with a tan"?

Whoa....
Got that phrase from a black conservative radio personality, forgot his name, it's been 20 years. And yes, while the NAACP filled an important and needed function for many years they have mostly become a self propagating entity who uses "race" as part of their continuance plan. Granted they're no where near as bad as the Southern Poverty Law Center, I'll give em that.

And because one single black conservative radio personality took it upon himself to say that, you think it's somehow appropriate? Really?

Damn, what in the fuck has happened to even the Righties here in USMB whom I at least thought had some sensibilities about them?

Wow, just wow.

If your hands are up thats resisting arrest now. Havent you heard the new rules?

He didnt strike a blow. He set off a bomb and ran like the coward he is.

The description of the white man likely came from the very person who set the explosive device.

"Klan with a tan"?

Whoa....

And because one single black conservative radio personality took it upon himself to say that, you think it's somehow appropriate? Really?

Damn, what in the fuck has happened to even the Righties here in USMB whom I at least thought had some sensibilities about them?

Wow, just wow.
The NAACP is mostly a political entity and if you actually took an honest look at you will acknowledge the fact they occasionally use the "race card" for their purposes. In those instances he got it right.
Oh and now I'm a righty because you disagree with my unbiased, objective assessment......... Got it.

If your hands are up thats resisting arrest now. Havent you heard the new rules?

HUWB.

Hands up while black.

Forum List

Back