Baker Who Won’t Make Cakes for Same-Sex Weddings Appeals Mandatory Re-Education Order

Can you support that with any scientific data or empirical evidence?

Can you support that homosexuals are born that way? Has any scientist found the gay gene yet? Know why, there isn't one. It's a choice that people make.

Homosexuals are immoral people committing disgusting acts, who try to make people with morals accept that as morality.

Countries that you might enjoy living in:

81 Countries where Homosexuality is Illegal

I hear Somalia and Libya are nice this time of year :thup:

No one here is demanding outlawing homosexuality. Live and let live is what we are asking.

Can you support that homosexuals are born that way? Has any scientist found the gay gene yet? Know why, there isn't one. It's a choice that people make.

Homosexuals are immoral people committing disgusting acts, who try to make people with morals accept that as morality.

No one here is demanding outlawing homosexuality. Live and let live is what we are asking.

The irony...

Can you support that with any scientific data or empirical evidence?

Yes, I get the fact that you have a lot of mean-spirited opinions. And, as I suspected, you have nothing to back them up other than frustration, hate, and bitterness. Now THERE is a faith worth upholding.

So every person who has lived on this planet who believed marriage is a man and woman was mean spirited. Funny.

Yes. Live and let live.

MYOB

Bake the cake, wish them happines and move on.

Last edited:

Yes, I get the fact that you have a lot of mean-spirited opinions. And, as I suspected, you have nothing to back them up other than frustration, hate, and bitterness. Now THERE is a faith worth upholding.

So every person who has lived on this planet who believed marriage is a man and woman was mean spirited. Funny.

Not at all - people who use offensive and personally insulting language are mean-spirited. But nice try at moving the goalposts to something that looks better for you.

They are mean spirited if they pedal an agenda that causes psychological damage and increases the suicide rate among a class of people.

Yes. Live and let live.

MYOB

Yes, live and let live. Stop targeting Christians for the purpose of forcing them to submit to your queer agenda. Live and let live. Try it.

It did when the government agents (police) would do nothing to protect the 'wrong" people who moved into a neighborhood. All our recent efforts aren't doing much either, because of the simple fact that people sometimes prefer to live around people like them.

OK, so government wouldn't support minorities who were being discriminated against? That's bad, right?

Homosexuals are not a minority, they are just an organized group of immoral people.

Well you know Westboro Baptist Church Home Page is alway looking for new recruits!

Renounce his faith? He was asked to bake a cake(.)
He was asked to bake a cake for a gay wedding. According to his faith, homosexuality is a sin. He can't participate in or attend any gay themed event. That means no catering gay weddings or baking any gay wedding cakes. Doing so would be in violation of his faith, which is equivalent to abandoning his faith.

You can't maintain your faith if you don't follow it's teachings.

What faith is that?
A Christian faith, but the faith itself is irrelevant. According to the First Amendment, he should not be forced to give up his faith.

Yes. Live and let live.

MYOB

Yes, live and let live. Stop targeting Christians for the purpose of forcing them to submit to your queer agenda. Live and let live. Try it.

Once again - Jesus made of point of hanging out with some of the worst sinners of his day. That's how he ministered to them.

So you can avoid contact with people and call it "religious conviction" if you want.

But you can't call it Christian.

Not at all - people who use offensive and personally insulting language are mean-spirited. But nice try at moving the goalposts to something that looks better for you.

Oh, go piss up a rope. Queers are the nastiest, vilest, rudest, insulting people on the planet. Queers caused this sick shit against the baker who was minding his own business.

He was asked to bake a cake for a gay wedding. According to his faith, homosexuality is a sin. He can't participate in or attend any gay themed event. That means no catering gay weddings or baking any gay wedding cakes. Doing so would be in violation of his faith, which is equivalent to abandoning his faith.

You can't maintain your faith if you don't follow it's teachings.

What faith is that?
A Christian faith, but the faith itself is irrelevant. According to the First Amendment, he should not be forced to give up his faith.

No one is asked to give up their faith. There is no doubt that state has the power to refuse to license businesses if there is a legit reason to believe the business will discriminate against a class of customers. My personal belief is that the use of that power is wrong, but I'm in a minority. The maj sees any imposition on the baker to treat all equally in his business, and do any damn thing he wants to do in his spare time or church, is less an imposition as the insult to people the baker would like to discriminate against.

Yes. Live and let live.

MYOB

Once again - Jesus made of point of hanging out with some of the worst sinners of his day. That's how he ministered to them.

So you can avoid contact with people and call it "religious conviction" if you want.

The baker associated with them and was ready to do business. Jesus never told Christians to modify their Christian belief for those who hate them. Try again.

Last edited:

Yes. Live and let live.

MYOB

If they're anti-gay homophobes, they are not Christian.

But, from what I've seen, most people who say they're christian are just haters who carry bibles.

Either way, their stated religion has nothing to do with human rights or our constitution.

The baker associated with them and was ready to do business. Jesus never told Christians to modidy their Christian belief for those who hate them. Try again.

No one asked the baker to "modidy" (????) his beliefs either.

Are you STILL trying to move the goalposts? Don't you have anything else?

(btw - thanks for confirming my point about mean-spirited. With folks like you defending the Christian faith, we're bound to prosper)

Last edited:

Oh, go piss up a rope. Queers are the nastiest, vilest, rudest, insulting people on the planet. Queers caused this sick shit against the baker who was minding his own business.

Actually, that would be you.

If there's one thing worse than a plain old ordinary phobe, its one who thumps on a bible while preaching hate.

I've known a lot of gays and I have never known one to preach the vile, nasty hate that I read on this board from you phony christians. You're sick and you need help.

But, I don't really care whether or not you get it.

Yes. Live and let live.

MYOB

But, from what I've seen, most people who say they're christian are just haters who carry bibles.

Either way, their stated religion has nothing to do with human rights or our constitution.

Jesus said marriage is a man and woman. Jesus Christ is an anti-gay homophobe. Read your constitution about freedom of religion.

Last edited:

Jesus said marriage is a man and woman. Jesus Christ is an anti-gay homophobe. Read your constitution about freedom of religion.

Please link Jesus' words.

Forum List

Back