Bad precedent to penalize Greene

It's bad precedent to actually elect someone with such wacko beliefs.
You guys advocate/encourage the uninformed vote. You reap what you sow.
Let's just hope Guam doesn't tip over and some day we actually will plant a flag on Mars

I've addressed that already. You fail because I am not a Democrat and I never defended what Hank Johnson said but it is interesting how all these incredibly unintelligent people seem to have come out of Georgia.

One difference is though, she was elected AFTER her crazy talk.
There is no difference lol. Hank was reelected how many times after that comment? How incredibly stupid does one have to be to think islands are floating. Then ask yourself how stupid someone has to be to vote for someone that stupid.
Then there's Shiela Jackson Lee and all her over the top retarded statements like Neil Armstrong planted our flag on Mars. Somewhere in Texas a village is short one idiot....

You are the one defending crazy, not me.
I've never commented on her as a rep lol. I simply point to all the other loons and ask the question, "why does this suddenly matter to the left now?"

Should it not matter to you? Why do people only feel the need to understand these issues only when others do so also? Should one not hold themselves to a higher standard?
I clearly stated it's a fruit loop level idea.
Reading comprehension much?

The Republicans have a bigger problem here than the Democrats do, that's for sure.
The Democrats now have a big problem in that they are in charge and have to govern. The party that holds the presidency usually looses representatives in the house for the midterm election for this reason. It is much harder to govern than to be the nay-sayers in the minority.

The Republicans have a bigger problem here than the Democrats do, that's for sure.
The Democrats now have a big problem in that they are in charge and have to govern. The party that holds the presidency usually looses representatives in the house for the midterm election for this reason. It is much harder to govern than to be the nay-sayers in the minority.

I've said for months that Pelosi would lose the House. With the Republicans backing Greene I have to hedge that prediction.

Bad precedent to penalize Greene.
Sent to my congressman:
I fear penalizing congresswoman Greene for anything done or said prior to being accepted as a member of the House would set a bad precedent. I urge you and your fellow members of congress to consider her activity only after having joined the congress. Respectfully, Supposn

She is allowed to keep the seat she was elected to

Committee assignments are honors based on your abilities, seniority and trust....she has none

Why are Republicans forcing Democrats to do their dirty work for them?

They refuse to take any action against Trump or Greene

Democrats forced members out who acted inappropriately

I've said for months that Pelosi would lose the House. With the Republicans backing Greene I have to hedge that prediction.
This will be water under the bridge by election time. By then she will have a record and it will be based on actual actions not smears based on previous statements.
Ultimately I don't think people in other states are going to care. If they did people like Johnson & Waters would have destroyed the dems by now.

Democrats have become totalitarians. They can't deal with other peoples opinions. These Marxist bigots are against everything this great country was founded on, especially the first amendment. Democrats are evil.

How do you deal with an opinion that wildfires are started by lasers in space?
You evaluate it with an open mind. The motive is there but is technology capable of that?

This will be water under the bridge by election time. By then she will have a record and it will be based on actual actions not smears based on previous statements.
Ultimately I don't think people in other states are going to care. If they did people like Johnson & Waters would have destroyed the dems by now.

She isn't going to quit. Not only that there is a segment of voters out there who strongly believe as she does and they aren't going to support main stream candidates.

Democrats have become totalitarians. They can't deal with other peoples opinions. These Marxist bigots are against everything this great country was founded on, especially the first amendment. Democrats are evil.

How do you deal with an opinion that wildfires are started by lasers in space?
You evaluate it with an open mind. The motive is there but is technology capable of that?

An open rational mind can evaluate the claim in 2 seconds.

She isn't going to quit. Not only that there is a segment of voters out there who strongly believe as she does and they aren't going to support main stream candidates.
That's their choice.
It's no different than all the blacks that support only black candidates.
Sucks but it is what it is.

That's their choice.
It's no different than all the blacks that support only black candidates.
Sucks but it is what it is.

Which is why I made the statement I did.

LOL this is just more partisan bullshit.
You have a bitch that claimed a member of the senate tried to get her killed when she wasnt even in the building.
Why is no one wanting to rip her from committees?
When the People ACTUALLY start caring about who we elect to represent us, i will take this shit more serious.
Until then, I just sit back and laugh.

You have a bitch that claimed a member of the senate tried to get her killed when she wasnt even in the building.
When the People ACTUALLY start caring about who we elect to represent us, i will take this shit more serious.
LOL we got a guy that entertained a chinese spy for years on INTELLIGENCE and SECURITY committees.
Holy FUCK

It's bad precedent to actually elect someone with such wacko beliefs.

Ilhan Omar was unavailable for comment.

But Greene was and she said she is not backing down.
Ok. Get rid of both of them. Agree?

Sure.
Here's the problem. It wont happen. Only Republicans are held accountable for their words and actions.

While I agree that both mentioned here qualifications should be questioned there is a difference in saying something really stupid like an island can tip over and saying you think your co-workers should be shot in the head.

LOL we got a guy that entertained a chinese spy for years on INTELLIGENCE and SECURITY committees.
Holy FUCK
Not to mention another that had a chinese drive/aide for over 20 years

Forum List

Back