Bad precedent to penalize Greene

LOL this is just more partisan bullshit.
You have a bitch that claimed a member of the senate tried to get her killed when she wasnt even in the building.
Why is no one wanting to rip her from committees?
When the People ACTUALLY start caring about who we elect to represent us, i will take this shit more serious.
Until then, I just sit back and laugh.
LOL we got a guy that entertained a chinese spy for years on INTELLIGENCE and SECURITY committees.
Holy FUCK
Not to mention another that had a chinese drive/aide for over 20 years
Yep. She is on all kinds of committees.
Still isnt as bad as completely fabricating a story about trying to be murdered and blaming it on a congressman.

Bad precedent to penalize Greene.
Sent to my congressman:
I fear penalizing congresswoman Greene for anything done or said prior to being accepted as a member of the House would set a bad precedent. I urge you and your fellow members of congress to consider her activity only after having joined the congress. Respectfully, Supposn
What about the crazy she's been spewing since?

It's bad precedent to actually elect someone with such wacko beliefs.
You guys advocate/encourage the uninformed vote. You reap what you sow.
Let's just hope Guam doesn't tip over and some day we actually will plant a flag on Mars

I've addressed that already. You fail because I am not a Democrat and I never defended what Hank Johnson said but it is interesting how all these incredibly unintelligent people seem to have come out of Georgia.

One difference is though, she was elected AFTER her crazy talk.
We just never experienced the crazy talk of Progs before they were elected. The media will not blemish them.

All this stuff does is make her a martyr for the Q/Trumpsters. Unless she literally breaks a rule or law, they just have to deal with it.

The Republicans have a bigger problem here than the Democrats do, that's for sure.

The problem that Republicans have is getting a record of accomplishment to run on before the next election cycle, now that Congressional Republicans have denounced President Trump in the vote yesterday.

Rep. Greene hasn't been around that long, but I don't see how telling the people of Georgia's 14th CD to "Fuck Off, they don't count" helps with solving that problem. The GOP, one would think, needs every warm body they can muster in elective office. If they fail, they can expect a royal schlonging in the next election cycle, even with a pathetic excuse like Sleepy Joe at the helm for the other side.

Sent to my congressman:
I fear penalizing congresswoman Greene for anything done or said prior to being accepted as a member of the House would set a bad precedent. I urge you and your fellow members of congress to consider her activity only after having joined the congress. Respectfully, Supposn

I tend to agree. Not because I support what she said or did...it's all bat-shit crazy stuff as are her supporters. But, what happens is that whenever a majority uses it's authority in some new way, the moment the other major party gets that authority, they ratchet it upward. Pelosi will be kicked off every committee in 2022 if the GOP gets the house? The reason? Spite.

Just let her sit there and ask her questions for 5 minutes during the meetings. If she tries to co-sponsor a bill that you introduce...you tell the secretary that you don't want her name on your bill. Just marginalize her. She will probably serve 80 years in the House or whatever... big deal.
The problem is her constituents voted her in so she has authority. Ilhan Omar is an overt antisemite and awful human being but she has every right to sit in Congress since she was VOTED in!

Sent to my congressman:

I tend to agree. Not because I support what she said or did...it's all bat-shit crazy stuff as are her supporters. But, what happens is that whenever a majority uses it's authority in some new way, the moment the other major party gets that authority, they ratchet it upward. Pelosi will be kicked off every committee in 2022 if the GOP gets the house? The reason? Spite.

Just let her sit there and ask her questions for 5 minutes during the meetings. If she tries to co-sponsor a bill that you introduce...you tell the secretary that you don't want her name on your bill. Just marginalize her. She will probably serve 80 years in the House or whatever... big deal.
The problem is her constituents voted her in so she has authority. Ilhan Omar is an overt antisemite and awful human being but she has every right to sit in Congress since she was VOTED in!

Its not a problem... Both MTG and Omar and Gromert or whatever that jerk's name is have every right to be there. The Dems are making a mistake by taking this action. Pass a resolution condemning her...sure. But just ignore her otherwise.

Sent to my congressman:

Its not a problem... Both MTG and Omar and Gromert or whatever that jerk's name is have every right to be there. The Dems are making a mistake by taking this action. Pass a resolution condemning her...sure. But just ignore her otherwise.
We agree. The fucking world is ending.

Sent to my congressman:

The argument isn't that they shouldn't be there.

Sent to my congressman:

And it is a problem for the Democrats and their new cancel culture mantra. You don't agree with us? We will boycott, cancel, end you. America 2021....

Sent to my congressman:

That is precisely what it is as the plan from cancel culture Democrats is to keep her away from any and all committees.

Sent to my congressman:

That is precisely what it is as the plan from cancel culture Democrats is to keep her away from any and all committees.

Which doesn't stop her from being there. Stripping people from their committee assignments isn't all that uncommon. It' doesn't happen a lot but it does happen.

Sent to my congressman:

Which doesn't stop her from being there. Stripping people from their committee assignments isn't all that uncommon. It' doesn't happen a lot but it does happen.
Stripping them until they even get to a committee? She was voted in for a reason. You do this and if the GOP captures the House in two years, people like Swallowswell will be on the street too. VERY BAD idea but cancel culture party Democrats or the DCCP...is well on its way to silencing those they disagree with.

Sent to my congressman:

Stripping them until they even get to a committee? She was voted in for a reason. You do this and if the GOP captures the House in two years, people like Swallowswell will be on the street too. VERY BAD idea but cancel culture party Democrats or the DCCP...is well on its way to silencing those they disagree with.

If she was elected for her crazy, well good luck with that.

Sent to my congressman:

And it is a problem for the Democrats and their new cancel culture mantra. You don't agree with us? We will boycott, cancel, end you. America 2021....

I seem to remember the GOP holding a vote on Liz Cheney....I seem to remember the AZ GOP party censuring folks.... The GOP has done it in other places as well.

Sent to my congressman:

I can say the same about Ilhan Omar. Who are you or I to tell the voters what to do or call them crazy? You're definitely a leftist.

Sent to my congressman:
She shouldn’t be removed from office but I also don’t think she should be rewarded with committee positions. Let her earn her stripes. She never should have been assigned to those two committees. I’m all for her getting booted off of them. If she plays nice then after some time she can work her way into a spot

Sent to my congressman:

I can say the same about Ilhan Omar. Who are you or I to tell the voters what to do or call them crazy? You're definitely a leftist.

I have noted for months that the (D)'s would lose the House in 2022. I am now hedging that claim because the GOP is backing even more crazy.

Sent to my congressman:
Cant help but agree. Else the next 4 years will be spent playing whack a mole with insane right wing nutters already in Congress. Fine to kick her off the committees. But her insane crap about a few individuals pales next to the deadly lies about the pandemic and election, IMO.

Forum List

Back