Bad flu going around

Please avoid public places
1). Are you instructing people, patrons, to avoid your so-called business?

2). Are you even saying that you yourself, shouldn't go to work, because it's an obvious public place?

Be careful , folks are getting very sick !!
My nephew in both Chicago and Phoenix are in bed
Its not flu season, there are innumerable viruses out there, usually when they emerge in late spring or summer they are a stomach virus which results in a very nasty 12-hours and then totally clears by the next morning! Its also highly likely they have both been double or treble jabbed and in process of near total immune system flux, and thus wide open to any and all viruses.... Its also possible the bio-attacker's who launched wuhan fever have released a new variant. :omg:

Its not flu season, there are innumerable viruses out there, usually when they emerge in late spring or summer they are a stomach virus which results in a very nasty 12-hours and then totally clears by the next morning! Its also highly likely they have both been double or treble jabbed and in process of near total immune system flux, and thus wide open to any and all viruses.... Its also possible the bio-attacker's who launched wuhan fever have released a new variant. :omg:
I am staying home and not leaving

After a never ending rona dempanic, a flu ain't gonna get the peasants attention.
Call it like "The Plaguebola Flu" or something catchy & tell the rubes it's deadlier than cancer, small pox & dirt on the Clintons combined.
Show videos of people dropping & convulsing on the streets.
Gotta step up the game these days

I don’t want to get sick .
Imagine if I die and I never can post again

E9vQuJuVoAIyMCr.jpg

The vaccines are causing new varients drs havent seen before. So now people are getting sicker with alll these new types of colds. The boosters are useless they can never make enough vaccine to wipe this out because it’s like the typical cold constantly changing.

I got the flu back in 1994. I was miserable. Then I got strep throat on top of it. Double miserable. It put me out of commission for 2 weeks. :(

Forum List

Back