Baby, it's cold outside!!!

The sun just went down, it's getting pretty dark, the temperature should really begin to drop now! :eek:

It is -11, that is MINUS ELEVEN!

AND it is suppose to get to MINUS 24! WOW! We have experienced once, in Maine -9, over the past 17 years living here.

-24? Holy Moley mother of goodness. I sure hope we don't lose power!

What is the temperature in your neck of the woods?

After some more bitter temperatures, we will start venturing into the thirties tomorrow.

It was expensive, but my wood stove and three cords of wood make me feel very secure.

This is a time when having a couple of big dogs wouldn't hurt.

Stay warm.

It's in the 50's over here....overcast and i think there might've been a little bit of rain earlier. compared to what i'm used to, this is a cold yucky day. ;) but daaayum...I feel sorry for you all in the east and midwest.

Weather manipulation is still fringe conspiracy .

Let's see what its status is by this time next year-- if not before.

Try geoengineeringwatch .org to get you started

th

Cold enough that I'm glad I don't have to worry about the utilities giving out

*****HAPPY SMILE*****

:)

37 here supposed to be teens tonight. I just hope the friggin wind dies down with the sun setting. Been howling all day, making 37 feel like 27

AND it is suppose to get to MINUS 24! WOW! We have experienced once, in Maine -9, over the past 17 years living here.

-20 Celsius here. I ran to the store, it was cold

My hubby is a Florida, born and raised boy! You can imagine how he is feeling and what he is mumbling right now! Like..."why in heavens name, did we move up here again?"

I had to remind him, that it was for peace and tranquility and to get close to nature! :)

It's been in the mid 30s here in East Texas. We've had ice storms the last 2 days ... and the fallen trees and house damage has been unimaginable.

Please turn your furnace down,,,you're going to kill us all with global warming. Just another walk in the park in MN

We picked a good time to come down here to Paradise Island. It's 70-85 every day. Got a little sunburn. But I hear it's in the low teens in Pa, not counting wind chill. Timing is big. Stay warm everyone

-20 Celsius here. I ran to the store, it was cold
WOW! Matt ran out this morning to the store when it was 5 above zero and near froze! But we've been huddled inside since! Though he was feeling sorry for our critters so he went back outside this afternoon to the shed, to put deer corn out for our babies....two big huge piles, and threw a bunch of bird seed on top of the iced over snow for the early birds in the morning, if they survive! :(

It is suppose to be in the 40s starting Monday and thru the whole week! Weird weather!

This year has been unseasonably warm.
I've only seen the temp dip into the teens once this year.....and usually we have days upon days of the temps below 20 degrees.
I hear it's because of the magnetic poles shifting.
Usually magnetic North will drift and then correct itself...but it's been a bit longer than usual this year.

Forum List

Back