[B]Yellowstone System Alert Just Announced The Massive Dome Shaped Uplift Is Still Increasing In Size[/B]

Well, since many on this forum agree that scientists are liars and frauds, I'd be more interested in some random plumber's take on this complex scientific matter. A trucker would work too. Would any truckers like to weigh in? Maybe a shopping cart collector?
Depends on finance, so if there's finance there if they speak the right narrative, then we can safely assume they will claim it's due to man made climate change

I used to like Chip and Dale until I visited Newberry Nat'l Volcanic Monument in OR. We had a bucket of KFC. Sat down at a picnic table and chipmunks came at us from every angle. Hundreds of them. We couldn't throw pine cones at them fast enough. Ended up grabbing our bucket and eating in the car. Reminded me of Ben, the movie.

A lot of phone company linemen hate them. They're 'just tree rats', vermin with bushy tails..

Wonder if anyone is studying how to relieve the pressure and exploit some geothermal energy. Nuke reactors just boil water, essentially, like steam plants. Generating that much heat has to be useful for something.

Can't they just drill a hole and let off some of the pressure?

They might weaken a fault line and create cracks, like with an egg. It would have to be done very carefully. It would be like stabbing a balloon with a pin. Better to just drill several holes to a certain temperature point, like a giant radiator and bleed off energy at a slow rate.

I love the Yellowstone chipmunks. I hope a few of them are put on a Noah's Ark 2023. *sigh* They are tinier than they look below.

View attachment 768839View attachment 768840View attachment 768841View attachment 768842View attachment 768843

View attachment 768844
images
images
images

images
images
images
images

images
images
images
images

I was camping in Yellowstone a few years ago and about five of those dudes jumped in my car when I opened the door to snatch up some crackers.

I wonder if the increase in geyser numbers in that location is a good thing for pressure relief....

Forum List

Back