[B]Yellowstone System Alert Just Announced The Massive Dome Shaped Uplift Is Still Increasing In Size[/B]

beautress

Always Faithful
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 28, 2018
Walker County, TX
Scientists are concerned about an elevated dome and changes in Lake Jackson's levels, and can't agree if the deposits of lava were waning or getting bigger.The magma beneath could be adding up. The geysers have increased in numbers. Someone please round up the cute little chipmunks in the park and take them to a safe place. :eek: Love, beautress

Well, since many on this forum agree that scientists are liars and frauds, I'd be more interested in some random plumber's take on this complex scientific matter. A trucker would work too. Would any truckers like to weigh in? Maybe a shopping cart collector?

Scientists are concerned about an elevated dome and changes in Lake Jackson's levels, and can't agree if the deposits of lava were waning or getting bigger.The magma beneath could be adding up. The geysers have increased in numbers. Someone please round up the cute little chipmunks in the park and take them to a safe place. :eek: Love, beautress

You couldn't have waited until Monday to tell us this?

Ebb and flow of that region has been going on for years.
It will happen one day, but not in our lifetime.

Well, since many on this forum agree that scientists are liars and frauds, I'd be more interested in some random plumber's take on this complex scientific matter. A trucker would work too. Would any truckers like to weigh in? Maybe a shopping cart collector?

A perfect combination of hyperbole, self smugness, and derision for your fellow citizens.

A woke SJW tour de force.

A perfect combination of hyperbole, self smugness, and derision for your fellow citizens.

A woke SJW tour de force.
The best part is the retards that will like the post without realizing I was insulting them.

You’re obviously referring to AGW alarmists and covid vaxxers.

In this case, the janitors who work in lava-tories might be believable, I would think.

Not to worry, Woody Harrelson is on the scene

NeatTinyIberianbarbel-size_restricted.gif

I love the Yellowstone chipmunks. I hope a few of them are put on a Noah's Ark 2023. *sigh* They are tinier than they look below.

View attachment 768839View attachment 768840View attachment 768841View attachment 768842View attachment 768843

View attachment 768844
images
images
images

images
images
images
images

images
images
images
images
I used to like Chip and Dale until I visited Newberry Nat'l Volcanic Monument in OR. We had a bucket of KFC. Sat down at a picnic table and chipmunks came at us from every angle. Hundreds of them. We couldn't throw pine cones at them fast enough. Ended up grabbing our bucket and eating in the car. Reminded me of Ben, the movie.

Forum List

Back