*Azle, Texas: Courts Are Mafia*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Courts used to be fair, *back in my day*, not now, they are rigged.
2. I had a run in with the Azle Court System, and I can tell you they are modelled after the mob.
3. Its a money making business, in place to extort money from its citizens.
4. They have a clean cut gambit, and if you are rail roaded, then they send you on the super railroad, *an appeal*, where it will cost you 3k to try to win a case in a total rigged court system.
5. I'm ashamed to be an American, this is horrible to the max.
6. There is no redeeming it, it would be better if it was totally shut the fuck down.
7. Now I don't say that lightly, we need laws and we need regulations for order an all, but whats going on there is not right.
8. I will rail on them from now on, and this is just the first thread.
9. Murphee Laws Firm, have their hands full, G-D help them.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Courts used to be fair, *back in my day*, not now, they are rigged.
2. I had a run in with the Azle Court System, and I can tell you they are modelled after the mob.
3. Its a money making business, in place to extort money from its citizens.
4. They have a clean cut gambit, and if you are rail roaded, then they send you on the super railroad, *an appeal*, where it will cost you 3k to try to win a case in a total rigged court system.
5. I'm ashamed to be an American, this is horrible to the max.
6. There is no redeeming it, it would be better if it was totally shut the fuck down.
7. Now I don't say that lightly, we need laws and we need regulations for order an all, but whats going on there is not right.
8. I will rail on them from now on, and this is just the first thread.
9. Murphee Laws Firm, have their hands full, G-D help them.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I ate lunch at the Sonic in Azle today.

Sorry bout that,

1. *Iron Glove Mafia Rule Court System*.
2. Cops are roaming, Mafia Gang Teams.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. *The Court System*, milks us, country folks like cattle.
2. They entangle the citizens, in the courts, and there is no remedy, they have it rigged to the max.
3. They are at war, with the citizenry.
4. Judge, on down they are, horrible.
5. If I had to work in any part, of that system, I would quit, and go work on a pig farm, feeding pigs, and be, *very happy*, to not be given anything decent to eat.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Denton County girl here ~

Woo hoo~

AWSHUCKS.png

Sorry bout that,

1. I drive past there all the time, be careful, the mob rules the streets, and they drive cop cars, have badges, and guns.
2. No joke.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
My favorite uncle was a police officer. I always looked up to him and he never let me down. For that reason, I grew up trusting cops. I didn't kid myself that they were saints but I trusted them to follow the law. Those days are gone and as we see more and more examples, overt, BLATANT examples of a dual-tier "justice" system, (Sussman) those cops are going to find their jobs become way more "challenging".

If it happens, it will be due to their own lack of integrity. At some point, good cops will have to look for other work or accept that they've become part of a tyranny enforcement team rather than law enforcement. Where I live, we are fortunate enough to have a very small department and the handful of officers live close by in the same community. There will be NO gun confiscations or rounding people up in the wee hours over some comment online (unless an actual threat is made).

My favorite uncle was a police officer. I always looked up to him and he never let me down. For that reason, I grew up trusting cops. I didn't kid myself that they were saints but I trusted them to follow the law. Those days are gone and as we see more and more examples, overt, BLATANT examples of a dual-tier "justice" system, (Sussman) those cops are going to find their jobs become way more "challenging".

If it happens, it will be due to their own lack of integrity. At some point, good cops will have to look for other work or accept that they've become part of a tyranny enforcement team rather than law enforcement. Where I live, we are fortunate enough to have a very small department and the handful of officers live close by in the same community. There will be NO gun confiscations or rounding people up in the wee hours over some comment online (unless an actual threat is made).
Sorry bout that,

1. Yes years ago the cops were honorable people doing a tough job, with fairness, but not anymore here in rural Texas, they are more like Mafia Types.
2. The whole systems rigged.
3. They have total power to make your life unaffordable for its citizenry in small town USA, especially here in Texas.
4. We need more honest lawyers, not more dishonest lawyers vying to slip into this Mafia corrupt system, to get richer than hell.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

*The Court System*, milks us, country folks like cattle.
2. They entangle the citizens, in the courts, and there is no remedy, they have it rigged to the max.
I lived in central Mississippi for a while and had the misfortune to be caught driving DRUNK. I was not, "tipsy" or "buzzed"... I scored .22 on my breathalyzer. Yep... I was tore up from the floor up and got an all-expenses-paid ride to the jail. The cops were professional but the courts were running a business. I recall watching a couple of dozen poor saps who were in court for "missing payments". Their fines and court costs were put on an easy payment plan. It was disgusting.

That was my one and only DUI and I found out after the fact that had I decided to pony up 5,000 dollars to a DUI lawyer, I could have pleaded it down so that I had NO RECORD, no jacked-up insurance premiums, or any of the other consequences for that FIRST DUI. Justice, eh? I was kind of bitter about it at the time but looking back I realize how lucky I was not to harm anyone that night. It shook me to the point of walking away from alcohol altogether.

I lived in central Mississippi for a while and had the misfortune to be caught driving DRUNK. I was not, "tipsy" or "buzzed"... I scored .22 on my breathalyzer. Yep... I was tore up from the floor up and got an all-expenses-paid ride to the jail. The cops were professional but the courts were running a business. I recall watching a couple of dozen poor saps who were in court for "missing payments". Their fines and court costs were put on an easy payment plan. It was disgusting.

That was my one and only DUI and I found out after the fact that had I decided to pony up 5,000 dollars to a DUI lawyer, I could have pleaded it down so that I had NO RECORD, no jacked-up insurance premiums, or any of the other consequences for that FIRST DUI. Justice, eh? I was kind of bitter about it at the time but looking back I realize how lucky I was not to harm anyone that night. It shook me to the point of walking away from alcohol altogether.
Sorry bout that,

1. Yeah you were drunk as a skunk as they say.
2. But the courts now days are run by the Mafia boys.
3. Mafia, realized they were in the wrong business, and took over the courts, and police departments.
4, Day in day out here in AZLE, Texas you walk into city hall, you wall straight up into the jaws of hell, run by the Mafia.
1653104368267.png

1653104771281.png

1653105119777.png

5. Satan's Den.
666. If it wasn't true I would of never said it.
1653106962566.png

Satan's Chariots.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Insurance companies are just a wing of the Mafia.
2. Extortion on reverse.
3. Pay for us to not burn you down.
4. Pay what we say, and we might not make you start over.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Denton is heinously corrupt.
I had a friend that got used as a scapegoat by the Denton city DA's office and spent 5 years in prison for something he didn't do.....and had witnesses to the fact.

Irving is just as heinously corrupt as Denton.
There are many lawyers in the DFW area who won't even bother with anyone that has to go to court in Irving, because the police, Judges, and entire city "officials" are all as corrupt as the DNC.

Dallas is just as bad.
My sister sued for custody from an alcoholic ex, and the judge refused to even let her or her attorney speak or submit any documentation to the fact this fucker was a loser, violent, and a complete waste of space.

Plano is on this list as well. Plano city claims this city is "clean" and "safe".........but thats only because they REFUSE to enforce ANY laws! Criminals run free to do as they please, with absolutely NO fear of determent or punishment from the city or the "police"!!!!

Mesquite has vile, sex harassers as "police". If you're a young girl driving alone, you need to keep your eyes on your surroundings at ALL times!!! If one of these "policeman" pull you over, 5 more will show up, surround the girls vehicle and won't let her go till she makes a date with one or more of them!

Last edited:
Denton is heinously corrupt.
I had a friend that got used as a scapegoat by the Denton city DA's office and spent 5 years in prison for something he didn't do.....and had witnesses to the fact.

Irving is just as heinously corrupt as Denton.
There are many lawyers in the DFW area who won't even bother with anyone that has to go to court in Irving, because the police, Judges, and entire city "officials" are all as corrupt as the DNC.

Dallas is just as bad.
My sister sued for custody from an alcoholic ex, and the judge refused to even let her or her attorney speak or submit any documentation to the fact this fucker was a loser, violent, and a complete waste of space.

Plano is on this list as well. Plano city claims this city is "clean" and "safe".........but thats only because they REFUSE to enforce ANY laws! Criminals run free to do as they please, with absolutely NOT fear of determent or punishment from the city or the "police"!!!!

Mesquite has vile, sex harassers as "police". If you're a young girl driving alone, you need to keep your eyes on your surroundings at ALL times!!! If one of these "policeman" pull you over, 5 more will show up, surround the girls vehicle and won't let her go till she makes a date with one or more of them!
Sorry bout that,

1. Used to be the courts were a place to find justice.
2. No, those days are long gone, everyone is a victim of the *Mafia Courts*.
3. Its totally hideous.
4. A criminal is more moral than the courts these days.
5. A judge is just a *DON*, the guy running the show.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. These threads will make the desired effect.
2. And I plan to bury this city.
3. I'm just barely getting warmed up.
4. This isn't slander, if its the truth.
5. I'm coming in hot.
6. And I'm taking no *Mafia* prisoner's.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Never had any problems with cops or courts, always treated well by them, even in Alabama and Louisiana. hell even in Mexico. Just lucky, I guess.

Sorry bout that,

1. Little cities like Azle, Texas, need to make money off the courts.
2. So in order to make money the cops have to write bogus tickets.
3. Get the citizenry into the court system where they will be shook down.
4. Like who else, *The Mafia*!
5. All you gotta have is a crooked DA and crooked JUDGE, them wham, *MAFIA* small town style.
6. The *ABOVE REPROACH*, got thrown out the window years ago, I suppose.
7. I have not learned of the corruptness till now.
8. And I'm outraged!
9. Can you tell???
10. I will rant about this for years, I will give the city of Azle, Texas a huge eternal black eye.
11. I will beat down the city of Azle, Texas, so much so, that it may shrivel away to nothingness.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Never had any problems with cops or courts, always treated well by them, even in Alabama and Louisiana. hell even in Mexico. Just lucky, I guess.
Sorry bout that,

1. Maybe, just lucky.
2. Or maybe your not aware of just how the courts operate.
3. Many never know they are being shaken down.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back