Axios: Biden Could Lose First Two Primaries to RFK!

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
It reads like a Fake Headline, but it ain't.

Left Wing Axios says Biden could truly be in electoral jeopardy:

President Biden is almost certain to be Democrats' pick for president in 2024, but he might not win the first two contests of the primary season if they're in the traditional first-to-vote states of Iowa and New Hampshire — a scenario that seems increasingly likely.

Biden's team is indicating he won't be on the ballots in those states if they vote before South Carolina, his choice to have the first primary.

Why it matters: Democrats in Iowa and New Hampshire could defy Biden and move ahead with their contests — even as the party warns it will strip them of their national convention delegates if they jump the gun.

• That sets up a scenario in which Robert F. Kennedy Jr. or another long-shot Democrat could win those states — and embarrass the president.

2024 is shaping up to be one helluva year in politics.

(And, of course, there's the whole preventing the Commies from takin' over America thing...)

This is what boggles my mind about this stupid fucking message board.

How the fuck could a thread like this not be universally compelling?

City-Data this ain't.

Not that that's a bad thing. ;)

It reads like a Fake Headline, but it ain't.

Left Wing Axios says Biden could truly be in electoral jeopardy:

2024 is shaping up to be one helluva year in politics.

(And, of course, there's the whole preventing the Commies from takin' over America thing...)

Buttigleg won Iowa in 2020. Cruz beat Trump in Iowa in 2016.

It doesn't amount to much.

If he doesnt manage to steal it (which is quite possible). Biden's chances to be the nominee, are slim. Democrats dislike him almost as much as Republicans.

Given that you've already invented an excuse for why you're wrong, it seems that book marking this for later would be rather pointless.

Would you mind translating that into American English ?

Given you're clearly not a native speaker, maybe I could simplify it for you.

You've already imagined an excuse for why Biden will win the primary.

So what would be the point of book marking your 'prediction' to see if its accurate later, when you've already given us an excuse for why you're wrong?

The poll from The Economist and YouGov released Wednesday showed Kennedy was viewed favorably by 49 percent of respondents, giving him the highest net favorability rating of 19 points. He was viewed unfavorably by 30 percent.

This is what boggles my mind about this stupid fucking message board.

How the fuck could a thread like this not be universally compelling?

City-Data this ain't.

Not that that's a bad thing. ;)
Non-story.

I don’t think anyone believes RFK has a chance at this point. That could change, but not now.

Given you're clearly not a native speaker, maybe I could simplify it for you.

You've already imagined an excuse for why Biden will win the primary.

So what would be the point of book marking your 'prediction' to see if its accurate later, when you've already given us an excuse for why you're wrong?
The only way Biden could win any election is by cheating, and he has plenty of help and willpower. There's a few people who dont know this. Amazonian Indians living deep in the jungle. LOL.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back