Axios: Biden Could Lose First Two Primaries to RFK!

It reads like a Fake Headline, but it ain't.

Left Wing Axios says Biden could truly be in electoral jeopardy:

2024 is shaping up to be one helluva year in politics.

(And, of course, there's the whole preventing the Commies from takin' over America thing...)
Rested & Ready

55fad9869dd7cc15008bb1ba

The last time Rhodypatriot shouted a forecast, he had Republicans winning majority of the Senate with 52 seats in 2022. Today they're the minority with 49.

Yep, underestimated the whole ballot harvesting thing.

If it weren't for that, it would have been a Red Wave - hopefully the GOP get their shit together next time.

P.S. Why is this website telling me you are now "following" me? What the hell does that even mean?

How many years in jail did Bill and Hillary get for killing those people, troll?
but but anyway troll, you people constantly make predictions of people being in imminent danger of death by democrats. Have you ever nailed any of those predictions? Or did Democrats suddenly stop killing people before your predictions began?

Can you just come out and admit you're not "conservative" now?

With each new post, your credibility is more and more shredded.

You're way down there, circling the drain.

We're talkin' Liz Cheney territory.

I really hope it doesn’t come to that. I imagine the only way I vote for him is if he’s running against Trump.

But I might just have to go 3rd party if that were the case.
Yeah, if he is the choice then Democrats have lost their collective minds.

Hope they take Gavin instead if they want to replace Biden and Harris or the Illinois Governor.

Yeah, if he is the choice then Democrats have lost their collective minds.

Hope they take Gavin instead if they want to replace Biden and Harris or the Illinois Governor.
I’d be fine with that. Biden should drop out.

Your post, were he to see it, would thrill Putin (and Trump) to no end. His goal, under mining the world's democracies, is to foment such beliefs as your's. This despite any actual evidence of anything other than statistically insignificant amounts of voter fraud.
I posted so many pages of 2020 election fraud (2 YEARS AGO), that the forum required it to be distrubuted over about 5 or 6 posts, because there were too many words in each post. This is how ignorant the left OMISSION media is keeping its information-deprived victims.

Forum List

Back