AWOL Police Chief Secretly Sworn In By RINO Mayor

You gran the bar on the inside and PULL read hard
No, you don't.
Commercial exterior doors MUST open to the exterior, it's in the building code.
She would have had to push on the door, thus opening the door for the shooter because the door was defective.

"The embattled police chief of the Uvalde Consolidated Independent School District, who is under intense scrutiny for his response to last week’s mass shooting, was sworn in as a member of the town’s city council Tuesday in a closed-door ceremony, the mayor said. “Uvalde City Council members were sworn in today as per the city charter,” Uvalde mayor Don McLaughlin said in a statement. “Out of respect for the families who buried their children today, and who are planning to bury their children in the next few days, no ceremony was held.” Texas DPS spokesperson Ericka Miller told The Texas Newsroom Arredondo has not yet responded to the Texas Ranger's request for a follow up interview.

The Department of Justice said last weekend that it would investigate the response to the shooting “to provide an independent account of law enforcement actions and responses that day,” according to a statement. On Monday, Mclaughlin said there was nothing in current city policy that would prevent Arredondo from taking his new position on the council."

So you couldn't have delayed the swearing in of this guy?? Or outright nullify the results of the election due to obvious fraud?? This RINO sounds a lot like Mike Pence when he tried to claim he had no authority to overturn the 2020 election...I earlier posted in here that Beto ordered the police chief to stand down so more kids can be killed.....but, I had underestimated just how powerful Beto is in this part of the state...because now it seems he also has power over the mayor...the same mayor who called Beto a sick SOB at the press conference last week....now we know, that was just a show for the cameras...the 2 of them are on the same side and this mayor decided to hold this secret back door ceremony at the order of Beto and probably George Soros himself -- as a reward for the shooting last week.

This is the same police chief who has since stopped answering questions about his response; but had the time to show up to this secret backdoor blood ritual?? How is it that this guy isn't fired yet?...can't this mayor step in and do something? the governor, anyone? Matter of fact, nobody has lost their job or had the decency to resign yet... how far does this false flag school shooting go? Beto can't possibly the one behind it all....could it be the ATF? FBI? Dr Fauci? Bill Gates? Who is pulling the strings here?
It's almost like they're dancing on their murder victim's graves. They are responsible for most of those babies deaths in that classroom. We won't forget. Neither will the town. Sleep well, "Chief".

Likely, the same people that were trying to blame a teacher for "propping" the classroom door open, letting Ramos enter.
You heard the Chief, after being sworn in as a Uvalde councilman.. stopped cooperating with investigators. This thing stinks. I think there will be people going to jail on this one.

We know this, we feel it and we are exhausted.

I am fine. I have a few years left and know well how to maintain my own energy to sustain.

The newer teachers are not. They are quitting in record numbers. I am very very worried about them. My conservative brethren shrug like some kind of Super Hero Teacher Force is just going to appear out thin air.

We are very good at telling ourselves lot of lies in the 21st century. It's peculiar.
Republican lawmakers refuse to protect our children, so their answer is, "turn our teachers into soldiers". Repukes are demons on earth. Gregg Abbott, with his lax TX laws, put those weapons into that asshole's hands. The blood of those teachers and children are on the Repukes hands.

The thing is, Abbott is such a sociopath, he's probably sleeping well.

neither side is completely correct. Some public schools are excellent and some are abysmal. Some are so bad to be honest no one should send their pets there. This is why liberals are losing Black support. Black families want school choice. And they are right.
Wow. Racist comment. Democrats are the only thing standing between black and their keeping their rights. Such nonesense from you Republicans :(

No, you don't.
Commercial exterior doors MUST open to the exterior, it's in the building code.
She would have had to push on the door, thus opening the door for the shooter because the door was defective.
Now you are making crap up

No one in authority has said the door was defective

So you are basing your denial on wishful thinking

Trying to blame the poor teacher isn't going to save you, moron. It's the guns, and we're going to get them, bitch.
You are trying to trying to be an internet tough guy

But you are scaring no one

You are in favor of hearing what some black folks say when what they say fits your narrow narrative...

But when black folks say things like "Stop attacking our voting rights" -- "stop attacking our civil rights" -- "stop teaching bullshit history and teach the truth" etc, etc, etc....folks like you like you don't really like listening to that.....

Which is why signs being held over 50 years ago, are still having to be held today....

View attachment 652647
What voting rights have been attacked ? Stupid Georgia got bashed for a voting law that made easier for blacks to vote.

Forum List

Back