AWOL Police Chief Secretly Sworn In By RINO Mayor

Yes, she is, they have it on video.

She closed the supposedly "self locking door".
Long before Ramos reached her classroom.
She was the last person through the door before the shooter entered

it was her responsibility to make sure the door was locked

fingers crossed bro......but if it happens this teacher isn't ultimately to blame for this....

Take solace in the fact, she most likely taught kids CRT and is a groomer....
Ramos is ultimately to blame

But if appears that the teacher may have contribited to the massacre through negligence

Ramos is ultimately to blame

But if appears that the teacher may have contribited to the massacre through negligence
what if she did...how much time should she serve?

Can we assume she may have been part of the whole Democrat mass shooting plan??

We should at least arrest her and force her to give up Beto and others

Or is it just more fun to just blindly accuse people of shit without actually doing anything to prove it

what if she did...how much time should she serve?
Now you are reverting to your usual emotional and nonsensical self

No one said anything about putting the teacher in jail

Hopefully she is already dead

And if not I dont think her negligence was a criminal offense

Last edited:
Now you are reverting your usual emotional and nonsensical self

No one said anything about putting the teacher in jail

Hopefully she is already dead

And if not I dont think her negligence was a criminal offense
So no one is saying that the Dems planned this whole thing??
Or you really going to lie like that??

Well...I don't blame you...whenever you confront Conservatives with their own bullshit -- they always clutch their pearls and play dumb about it...

But in the future, don't clutch your pearls about how outrageous it is to arrest the teacher -- then turn right back around and hope she is dead...

She was the last person through the door before the shooter entered

it was her responsibility to make sure the door was locked
WTF?

No, she wasn't, the door was supposed to lock on it's own.

Rim latch fire doors don't work that way retard.

You can't check if the door is locked from the inside.

I have not heard anyone in authority say that
It's fun to see Conservatives add qualifiers to their bullshit.....you know damn well its people on this very messageboard claiming this was some FBI-Dem coordinated false flag attack..as they always do....

But now its -- "no one in authority"

Well, nobody in "authority" claimed Sandyhook was a false flag -- but it didn't stop you morons from running with it -- until it was so toxic, yall had to pretend yall never did.....but I remember....

Oh look it's Mr Let's Put All These Teachers on LiveStream and nevermind any privacy issues with kids. Amirite?

But I bet you're all about us being armed with guns and ammo right?

This is the madness teachers have to live with now. "We don't trust you to talk to our kids without us listening in....

but also....

here, take care of these guns and ammo in your classroom."

All for maybe 45K a year starting salary.

No one is going into teaching. I WONDER WHY
6i96sb.jpg

You are in favor of hearing what some black folks say when what they say fits your narrow narrative...
Are you not the same? Do you not dismiss what both conservative and independent black folks have to say, if it does not fit the narrative of the black mis-leadership class?

:dunno:

You prove, day after day, you are a useful tool of the colonizers, you are a STATIST tool, to push forward the dominant agenda. The billionaire oppressors can count on your compliance, that is for sure. :rolleyes:
6i8wr4.jpg

The only thing the STATE and organized communities do? Is schooling. . . in American society, education has ALWAYS been free, for those who have the motivation, and the desire and can find a proper tutor for the fundamentals. After that? Education is only limited to one's aptitude and motivation. The fundamentals only take about 80 hours to transmit, the rest? Can be learned by anyone so inclined in their own time. How do you think Frederick Douglass did it? :dunno:

Public schools, are there to hold most folks back, and to babysit a lot of the population, or to train obedience to the state and corporate culture. It is there to train good consumers. Critical thinking is not what it is meant to train. It is not there to create leaders or entrepreneurs.

If that bothers you MacDonslds is always hiring

What will you say when no one will hire into the schools, genius?

Oh wait. We're already there.

Now what? You're the biggest offender here, Mr. Livestream the Teachers---and also, arm them. What else would you have us do? Should we also be a one-stop medical clinic for the kids? OH wait, we do that too.

See, I'm a capitalist and I am guessing you are too. Make the job crappy enough and no one will take it. This is happening. If you can, if you're able, type in "teacher shortage" and see what you get.

I know that those automatic doors do not always work

How long does it take to grab the inside handle and give it a tug?
Could have been the heat of the moment, getting kids prepared for what could happen, active shooter drill.

Why are republicans hell bent on vilifying the teacher?
When will they come out and claim, "Why didn't grandma stop little Salvidor"?

This is abhorrent but it is consistent. You thought we were all groomers last week (which is wrong and awful actually) then you shouldn't want us armed.

Most conservatives thought we were groomers last week but miraculously want us armed up this week. It would be laughable if it weren't so serious.

I know that those automatic doors do not always work

How long does it take to grab the inside handle and give it a tug?

How would you possibly know, from the inside, that the automatic lock is engaged on the outside? You realize the doors CANNOT by law lock from the inside. Fire code.

These are the same geniuses saying schools should have one freaking door. Yep.

Yada yada yada

She left the door unlocked

The teacher screwed up

Uh she didn't. She closed it. That's all you have to do from inside the school. At every school I have worked at for the last I don't know how many years.

But of course you went to school in the 60s probably so you know everything

Forum List

Back