Awkward!

The whole idea that our tax dollars pay for the building and offices inside seems to escape certain people in this thread. It should be our right to come and go as we please.
You are free to visit the Capitol any time. You are not free to mount an insurrection to overthrow a duly elected government. You are not free to attack the Capitol police and kill and injure them.

Dumbfuck.

Believe me, the people around here are that stupid.
Stupid is every where unfortunately. Just don't succumb to it your self. I am living in dumb fuck Ohio right now. My father died recently and my decision making process is currently effected by it I hope for a change of address soon. Every body plays the fool sometimes maybe not to the point of leaving shit at a crime scene and asking for it back but errors are made by every swinging dick across the planet just try and and not make errors that are irreversible. Try and not take things personal. If possible lead local fools out of dumb fuckville.

Kind of like Hunter's laptop.
Lol, fools today post their crimes on Facebook for the world to see. I don't understand it. I remember in high school idiots posing at parties for pictures of them with beer and joints in their hands. I was not one of them. Ya you won't find stupid shit on my electronics.

You are free to visit the Capitol any time. You are not free to mount an insurrection to overthrow a duly elected government. You are not free to attack the Capitol police and kill and injure them.

Dumbfuck.
No one killed any capitol police, NAZI. There was no "insurrection." Biden was not "duly elected."

Okay. So you just committed an insurrection at the Capitol and trashed House Speaker Pelosi's office. Then, when you get home to Buttfuck, Kentucky you notice your rock autographed by Roger Stone must have fallen out of one of the holes in your head while you were storming our democracy.

So you call Nancy Pelosi's office to ask if they found it, and can you have it back.

They kindly ask for your name and address so they can return it to you. Cool!

The next thing you know, the FBI is slapping the cuffs on you.

I mean...what the...how stupid...seriously?

Okay. So you just committed an insurrection at the Capitol False pretense stated by one pussified simple target. There was no insurrection, you idiots simply like the term and love victimizations.

and trashed House Speaker Pelosi's office. Fuck yes, BIG props to them.

Then, when you get home to Buttfuck That's weird, you're a catcher, am I right? That's the place leftists come from, doesn't even take 9 months.

Kentucky you notice your rock autographed by Roger Stone must have fallen out of one of the holes in your head while you were storming our democracy. Just image what smart & sane conservatives could do considering a rock-head has your panties in this big of a bunch.

So you call Nancy Pelosi's office to ask if they found it, and can you have it back. :abgg2q.jpg:

They kindly ask for your name and address so they can return it to you. Cool!

The next thing you know, the FBI is slapping the cuffs on you.

I mean...what the...how stupid...seriously? Leftist kind of stupid. The govt. sees these kind of idiots daily & all day.

Yeah, keep dreaming. That sound you hear?..are the wings of the chickens..coming home to roost. And all of Trump Nation is puckering. :auiqs.jpg:
The sound I hear today is the muttering of the Democrats who realize that they may have stopped Trump from being re-elected but in the process elected Joe Biden who will do exactly what President Obama warned, “Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f**k things up.”

By the time Biden is gone the Democratic Party will have shrunk form a Big Tent to a little Teepee.

The sound I hear today is the muttering of the Democrats who realize that they may have stopped Trump from being re-elected but in the process elected Joe Biden who will do exactly what President Obama warned, “Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f**k things up.”

By the time Biden is gone the Democratic Party will have shrunk form a Big Tent to a little Teepee.

Joe Biden was elected for one reason, and one reason only. To beat Crooked Donald like a drum.

Biden cannot possibly mess up America more than Trump would have if he had been re-elected.

Joe Biden was elected for one reason, and one reason only. To beat Crooked Donald like a drum.

Biden cannot possibly mess up America more than Trump would have if he had been re-elected.

Inflation at a 40 year high.
Gas $1.78 gal. when Trump left office.
WTF??

Uh..Trump did those things to himself. He didn't need anyone's help. He also lost Republicans two in-the-bag GA Senate runoffs. Again, way too early to tell what will happen in November.

Inflation at a 40 year high.
Gas $1.78 gal. when Trump left office.
WTF??
The economy was in the tank when Trump left office. That's why gas was so cheap. Funny how you tards always fail to mention that. You also fail to mention high inflation and high gas prices are happening ALL OVER THE PLANET. Dipshit.

We would still have high inflation, supply chain snarls, a disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan, and high gas prices if Trump was in office.

Meanwhile, Trump would be tweeting and taking credit for the record stock market, the 6 percent GDP growth (which he promised but never actually achieved), and low unemployment.

And you all would be crowing him to the skies.

Trump would also have made sure we all got $2000 stimulus checks instead of the $1400 checks the Dems gave us.

He would also be adding another $10 trillion to the debt during his next four years. And you all would be dead silent about it.

Uh..Trump did those things to himself. He didn't need anyone's help. He also lost Republicans two in-the-bag GA Senate runoffs. Again, way too early to tell what will happen in November.
I agree it is early but I don’t see Biden changing much and so far he is a disaster. For example Trump got us three vaccines in record time and Joe can’t even get test kits.

I agree it is early but I don’t see Biden changing much and so far he is a disaster. For example Trump got us three vaccines in record time and Joe can’t even get test kits.
Sorry. Trump bears just as much responsibility for the testing fiasco as Biden does. They both get whacked for not making that a priority. And Trump had nothing to do with the development or manufacturing of the vaccines. He tried to take credit for that two weeks after he lost and Pfizer smacked him down. :)

You're kidding, right?

Trump was viscerally opposed to tests. In fact, he even said, “If we didn’t do any testing, we would have very few cases.”

I want you to spend a couple minutes thinking about the gravely dangerous stupidity behind that thought. It is the most astounding example of magical thinking I have ever heard. And believe me, I've heard some seriously crazy shit in my lifetime.

Imagine if I told you, "If we don't look for hurricanes, we would have very few hurricanes." That is just how determinedly dumb Trump is.

And in case you think Trump misspoke, he said it more than once. “If we stopped testing right now, we’d have very few cases, if any.”

He's already messed things up 100 time worse, moron.

You keep claiming you aren't a lefty, but here you are defending the biggest leftwing fuckup in history.

He's already messed things up 100 time worse, moron.

You keep claiming you aren't a lefty, but here you are defending the biggest leftwing fuckup in history.
I'm not defending Biden. I plainly said he can't mess things up more than Trump would have.

If you think I am praising Biden for messing things up, you need a mental health checkup.

Of the two fuckups, Biden is the lesser of two evils. Which means he is still evil.

G5000: Stalin killed many more millions than Hitler.

TARD: Why you defending Hitler?

Forum List

Back