AVG-Political Observation #74

America has a choice:

Freedom, which comes with the tolerance of seeing things in public that make nice Christian people uncomfortable, or

Doing everything in every level of government possible to quash that shit and make everyone in America at least appear to lead nice, 'normal' lives in total fear of the God described in the ancient story book affectionately known as The Bible.

`​

Apparently 80 year old white men from Kentucky are uncomfortable around free women and gay people. :dunno: Who knew?

America has a choice:

Freedom, which comes with the tolerance of seeing things in public that make nice Christian people uncomfortable, or

Doing everything in every level of government possible to quash that shit and make everyone in America at least appear to lead nice, 'normal' lives in total fear of the God described in the ancient story book affectionately known as The Bible.

`​
What are you babbling about? Abortion? LOL.

And why do you call them men? Don't you mean non-menstruating people?

Honestly, stop being so bigoted against fluidity.

As for Christians in the Federal government, they exist?

Do tell. Do you think Joe Biden, for example, is a Christian? Or do you just agree with his stance on abortion, that is, sure he believes it is murder because he is a Christian, but believes people should have the choice to murder for convenience.

I assume you are only talking about abortion since Christian men otherwise have seemingly no voice in government whatsoever. I have no idea what you are babbling about regarding gay folk, especially those in drag teaching children in public schools.

I'm babbling about FREEDOM!!!!!

A word that the Republicans have forgotten the definition of.

Republicans think "Freedom" means that the straight, white Bible-thumpers in America are free to make everyone else conform to their idea of what a lifestyle should be.

True Freedom means tolerating your fellow Americans, even the weird and freaky ones, so long as everyone keeps their hands and projectiles to themselves.

Republicans think "Freedom" means that the straight, white Bible-thumpers in America are free to make everyone else conform to their idea of what a lifestyle should be.

True Freedom means tolerating your fellow Americans, even the weird and freaky ones, so long as everyone keeps their hands and projectiles to themselves.
lol.

That absolute irony coming from this post. The left has been on a crusade against tolerating anyone and anything that disagrees with ANY of the most insane bullshit they spew.

It is a simple fact that the entire American political machine has moved authoritarian over the last few decades. There is no tolerance anywhere to be found.

So....

We quit? :dunno:

Fuck that shit! The constitution works. Government is merely a tool and Monkey Business is the problem.

`​

You said:
It is a simple fact that the entire American political machine has moved authoritarian over the last few decades. There is no tolerance anywhere to be found.

Since you bring no solutions with your doomsday talk, it sounds like you advocate quitting. Just hunker down and watch it implode...

I disagree.

I think that voting anti-Republican for the next few cycles will force the right back towards a more moderate stance.

What you are really babbling about is the sacrifice of freedom based on total irresponsibility.

Too bad that you never made it out of Community College, reprobate!

You said:

Since you bring no solutions with your doomsday talk, it sounds like you advocate quitting. Just hunker down and watch it implode...

I disagree.

I think that voting anti-Republican for the next few cycles will force the right back towards a more moderate stance.
Stating a FACT is not 'doomsday talk' and asserting such is asinine.

Suuuuuure, Joe. The left tolerates no opposing voices. The left threatens mayhem and murder if they don't get their way.

The left is the most intolerant group out there.

Suuuuuure, Joe. The left tolerates no opposing voices. The left threatens mayhem and murder if they don't get their way.

The left is the most intolerant group out there.
Dude... "The Left" is way to broad for that statement. Are there whacked-out viewpoints far enough to the left to be considered extreme? ABSOLUTELY!!

The difference is that the extremist whack-jobs aren't running the show like they are in the well-Gerrymandered Republican Leadership.

Careful when you toss out terms like "murder and mayhem if they don't get their way" with Jan. 06 and The Big Lie looming so large over the Republican Leadership

Makes you look a little biased, and we both know what bullshit that is.

What you are really babbling about is the sacrifice of freedom based on total irresponsibility.

Too bad that you never made it out of Community College, reprobate!
Thanks my friend. Every post composed entirely of a personal attack on me with zero contributions to the conversation is proof of my point.

:thup: Keep 'em coming folks! No such thing as a Bad Bump...

Dude... "The Left" is way to broad for that statement. Are there whacked-out viewpoints far enough to the left to be considered extreme? ABSOLUTELY!!

The difference is that the extremist whack-jobs aren't running the show like they are in the well-Gerrymandered Republican Leadership.

Careful when you toss out terms like "murder and mayhem if they don't get their way" with Jan. 06 and The Big Lie looming so large over the Republican Leadership

Makes you look a little biased, and we both know what bullshit that is.

The same may be said for you. Jan 6th was NOTHING compared to the leftist tantrum that resulted in 30+ murdered and billions in damage.

And all of it controlled by the statists.

westwall , What exactly is the difference between an 'Originalist' and a 'Statist'?

Don't both want to abandon the changes made in the Fed/State relationship by the prosecution of The Civil War?

The same may be said for you. Jan 6th was NOTHING compared to the leftist tantrum that resulted in 30+ murdered and billions in damage.

And all of it controlled by the statists.

Not me.....

I support neither action as "extremist".

That is the big danger with the Republican Party today. The 'Extreme' is occupying leadership positions and promoting lies.

`​

westwall , What exactly is the difference between an 'Originalist' and a 'Statist'?

Don't both want to abandon the changes made in the Fed/State relationship by the prosecution of The Civil War?

An Originalist believes in the Rights of the individual. That laws are supposed to be hard to pass, because laws rarely affect the wealthy, and that the State has no business in the bedroom, or the boardroom. An Originalist believes in limited federal government.

A Statist believes in the opposite.

The Civil War resulted in the Statists gaining ascendency. That is why the Federal government has balooned in size and power.

Statists want even more power, Originalists wish to curtail that power.

Rememver Joe, "absolute power corrupts absolutely" as we are watching before our eyes.

Forum List

Back