Avenatti is right-It's time to fight!

Michael Avenatti: When they go low, hit them harder

In life you don't whip bullies by being nice. You must whip their ass and do so in a manner that breaks the bully so he never bullies again. That time has come for Trump. And you make it so that if the bully wins, the bully is altered in such a way he never, EVER bullies again. That's what time it is in America. Where I'm from we call it fuck it. Once you get to fuck it, you have nothing to lose. And that's where we are at right now in America.

America was made by free college, free healthcare....WTF?

How old are you? In the 60's and early 70's college at Public Schools was very inexpensive. Example, USF charged $100 per unit in 1972; SFSU had no per unit fee, and all one needed to pay was a registration fee [$50] and buy books (my history of Western Civilization book cost me $6.70, used). My oldest son was a math major/Science Minor and each year text books were refreshed, so he could not buy a used one; most books were over $100 each.

Health care was free at SFSU. I was treated for a sinus infection and given an antibiotic, at no cost.

In life you don't whip bullies by being nice. You must whip their ass and do so in a manner that breaks the bully so he never bullies again. That time has come for Trump. And you make it so that if the bully wins, the bully is altered in such a way he never, EVER bullies again. That's what time it is in America. Where I'm from we call it fuck it. Once you get to fuck it, you have nothing to lose. And that's where we are at right now in America.

Who are you going to fight exactly?

Democrats are often too diplomatic when dealing with the bullying of cowards like Trump........Republicans in congress have NO spine........So, its left up to a few individuals, such as Avenatti [albeit, self-serving] to fight back with the same fervor.

Really ? So confronting people in a restaurant, stealing hats from kids, burning shit to the ground that's diplomacy in your book ?

Nope, notwithstanding the arson claim, shamming people in public seems tame, and taking someone's hat is wrong and a crime. Seems to me driving into a crowd and killing someone is a bit more serious, don't you think?

How old are you? In the 60's and early 70's college at Public Schools was very inexpensive. Example, USF charged $100 per unit in 1972; SFSU had no per unit fee, and all one needed to pay was a registration fee [$50] and buy books (my history of Western Civilization book cost me $6.70, used). My oldest son was a math major/Science Minor and each year text books were refreshed, so he could not buy a used one; most books were over $100 each.

Health care was free at SFSU. I was treated for a sinus infection and given an antibiotic, at no cost.

No cost? So everyone was working for free? Doctors, pharmacists, researchers?

Silly boy :rolleyes:

Yep, then the commiecrats got the feds involved in college financing and made everything better, RIGHT??????
ROFLMFAO

I paid $348 per semester in my first year of college before I wet away on athletic scholarship. Health care was free.

The time has come for Trump to get his ass kicked. It's going to happen folks.

Yep, then the commiecrats got the feds involved in college financing and made everything better, RIGHT??????
ROFLMFAO

Say thank you obama!

I paid $348 per semester in my first year of college before I wet away on athletic scholarship. Health care was free.

It was?

ROFLMFAO

Say thank you obama!

No, that happened long before maobama, maobama just got them more involved.

_LG8JOLq2kuB4-IRTuGdwhHJ-TAlQqyVzQ6k3YcObW6bbgcf8wBeJsTn9Zpe-0D_ModcH-nNy2_DCopufxR9=pf-w200-h200

Michael Avenatti says Democrats must 'fight fire with fire' as he eyes presidential run
Lawyer who rose to fame with the Stormy Daniels case creates scene in Iowa compared to Barack Obama's visit. Ben Jacobs in Clear Lake, Iowa. @Bencjacobs.

The Guardian
today

I just spent 30 minutes listening to 2 once sane religious nuts explain what they think is a specific Bible prophesy claiming Trump is sent by God to save the country. Calm civil discourse and presentation of facts didn't prevent that kind of craziness.

ROFLMFAO

Say thank you obama!

Obama took the college loan business out of the hands of private banks and put it in the hands of the government, said loans backed by taxpayers if the student defaulted. Soon as that happened the tuition prices started soaring.

ROFLMFAO

Say thank you obama!

Obama took the college loan business out of the hands of private banks and put it in the hands of the government, said loans backed by taxpayers if the student defaulted. Soon as that happened the tuition prices started soaring.

Wrong, it started when the feds got into the student loan guarantee business back in the 60s, college costs started going up multiple times the rate of inflation and have continued to this day. maobama wanted the banks out of the loop, because he had every intention of forgiving the vast majority of the loans and couldn't do that if the money was owed to the banks.

ROFLMFAO

Say thank you obama!

Wrong, it started when the feds got into the student loan guarantee business back in the 60s, college costs started going up multiple times the rate of inflation and have continued to this day. maobama wanted the banks out of the loop, because he had every intention of forgiving the vast majority of the loans and couldn't do that if the money was owed to the banks.

Do you have a link?

Here is mine.
https://www.usnews.com/opinion/arti...government-is-to-blame-for-high-college-costs

Haha...you whacks really believe there is such a thing as free. Do you really believe that NOBODY paid your way?
Your professors and doctors worked for you for no pay...a pat on the back and an attaboy was all they wanted huh? Cool story

Great. So YOU go out and do some of the fighting. Or are you waiting for someone else to start it and do the fighting?

YOu have nothing to lose? Maybe that is the problem.

Forum List

Back