Autopsy shows no sign of strangulation.

the report also says they pulled him out of the car and put him on the ground,,,
Thats what the cops have to do when they arrest someone
The defendant pulled Mr. Floyd out of the passenger side of the squad car at 8:19:38 p.m. and Mr. Floyd went to the ground face down and still handcuffed. Kueng held Mr. Floyd’s back and Lane held his legs. The defendant placed his left knee in the area of Mr. Floyd’s head and neck. Mr. Floyd said, “I can’t breathe” multiple times and repeatedly said, “Mama” and “please,” as well. The defendant and the other two officers stayed in their positions.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/6933246/Derek-Chauvin-Complaint.pdf
You are arguing optics

the coroners report says that Floyd was not asphyxiated

The POLICE report says Floyd periodically resisted the officers, who finally gets him in the car, but they make a critical mistake that led to his death, they took him OUT of the freaking POLICE car..... placed him face down, knee him for almost 9 minutes.

What the hell!

It us utter stupidity to take him out the police car, he was inside the cage of the car, a settled situation. But noooo they took him out....... :cuckoo:

That was stupid.
The only reason to take him out of the vehicle would be to hogtie him and then toss him back in the car.
But ya gotta wonder,if they'd had a knee in his back instead of his neck if he'd have died anyway?

They don't have to 'hog tie" him, they can easily handcuff him to the cage, but just being in the back of the police car would have been good enough, its a secure set up.

How does cuffing him to the cage stop him from kicking the windows?

Your desperation is showing....., he ceases to be a threat once he is in the back seat.

I just put some hypotheticals out there and your making it sound like that was my rock solid opinion.
Maybe you should learn to read,because I flat out said it was stupid to take him out of the car.
Go take your tirade elsewhere.
maybe you should stick to known facts and leave your imagination in check,,,

Yeah like reading the COURT Document, he keeps avoiding.

No wonder he is flailing all over the place, he isn't rooted to facts as spelled out in the Court charges.

Give me a link to the charges.

You are kidding me and Progressive Hunter, who POSTED the LINK to it, it has been posted about 4 times right in front of you!

:laugh:

HERE IT IS AGAIN!

LINK

the report also says they pulled him out of the car and put him on the ground,,,
The defendant pulled Mr. Floyd out of the passenger side of the squad car at 8:19:38 p.m. and Mr. Floyd went to the ground face down and still handcuffed. Kueng held Mr. Floyd’s back and Lane held his legs. The defendant placed his left knee in the area of Mr. Floyd’s head and neck. Mr. Floyd said, “I can’t breathe” multiple times and repeatedly said, “Mama” and “please,” as well. The defendant and the other two officers stayed in their positions.

You are arguing optics

The POLICE report says Floyd periodically resisted the officers, who finally gets him in the car, but they make a critical mistake that led to his death, they took him OUT of the freaking POLICE car..... placed him face down, knee him for almost 9 minutes.

What the hell!

It us utter stupidity to take him out the police car, he was inside the cage of the car, a settled situation. But noooo they took him out....... :cuckoo:

That was stupid.
The only reason to take him out of the vehicle would be to hogtie him and then toss him back in the car.
But ya gotta wonder,if they'd had a knee in his back instead of his neck if he'd have died anyway?
better to wonder if they left him in the car if he would have died???

Who knows,he may have.
But hogtying is pretty common when a suspect is trying to kick the windows out.
funny thing is for 9 minutes they didnt try and hog tie him,,,and there are no reports of him trying to kick out windows,,,

imagination is a wonderful thing but it isnt reality,,,

Can you read?
can you???

Apparently you cant.
I flat out said they shouldnt have taken him out of the car.
Go fuk yourself.
they also shouldnt have put a knee in his neck for 9 minutes for no reason,,,

I would think not taking him out of the car would make that self evident.

You are arguing optics

What the hell!

That was stupid.

They don't have to 'hog tie" him, they can easily handcuff him to the cage, but just being in the back of the police car would have been good enough, its a secure set up.

Your desperation is showing....., he ceases to be a threat once he is in the back seat.

I just put some hypotheticals out there and your making it sound like that was my rock solid opinion.
Maybe you should learn to read,because I flat out said it was stupid to take him out of the car.

No wonder he is flailing all over the place, he isn't rooted to facts as spelled out in the Court charges.

You are kidding me and Progressive Hunter, who POSTED the LINK to it, it has been posted about 4 times right in front of you!

HERE IT IS AGAIN!

LINK
its amazing how much ignorant people have to say about something they know nothing about

If this is confirmed then what?
These dumb fucks destroyed cities across the nation because the guy was a drug user in poor health.
That'll go over well.

What a coincidence that his body turned on him after having a knee on his neck for 9 minutes. Probably totally unrelated.

He didnt die from lack of air.
I can read. My 97 year old grandmother probably wouldn't die from lack of air either, if i put my knee on her neck for 9 minutes.

I am not making a case for murder, but i will say that this was excessive force and it clearly resulted in his death.

These dumb fucks destroyed cities across the nation because the guy was a drug user in poor health.
That'll go over well.

What a coincidence that his body turned on him after having a knee on his neck for 9 minutes. Probably totally unrelated.

thats not the only way to cause death,,,

He died from hypertension and drugs.
The store clerk even said he was acting all fucked up.

You are arguing optics

What the hell!

That was stupid.

Who knows,he may have.
funny thing is for 9 minutes they didnt try and hog tie him,,,and there are no reports of him trying to kick out windows,,,

Can you read?
can you???

Apparently you cant.
Go fuk yourself.

then say so,,,stop spinning around that fact,,,

That'll go over well.

thats not the only way to cause death,,,

He died from hypertension and drugs.
The store clerk even said he was acting all fucked up.
got a link to that???

You are arguing optics

What the hell!

That was stupid.

HERE IT IS AGAIN!

LINK
its amazing how much ignorant people have to say about something they know nothing about

And what exactly do you know?
Up until earlier everyone was certain the cop choked him to death.

You are arguing optics

What the hell!

That was stupid.

HERE IT IS AGAIN!

LINK

And what exactly do you know?
Up until earlier everyone was certain the cop choked him to death.
seems I know more than you since I read the official report and you didnt until I posted it for you,,,

AGAIN,,,lets stick to known facts and leave our imaginations at home,,,

You are arguing optics

What the hell!

That was stupid.

Who knows,he may have.

Can you read?
can you???

Apparently you cant.
Go fuk yourself.

How is me saying they shouldnt have taken him out of the car spinning around facts?

You are arguing optics

What the hell!

That was stupid.

Who knows,he may have.

Can you read?
can you???

Apparently you cant.
Go fuk yourself.

How is me saying they shouldnt have taken him out of the car spinning around facts?
because you refuse to talk about what happened next,,,

how did that kill him?
Ask the coroner. He said it was a combination of that and the other things you mentioned. Are you calling him a liar?

Stop lying.
He said nothing of the sort.
"George Floyd autopsy shows no signs of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation, attributes death to 'being restrained, his underlying health conditions, and any potential intoxicants in his system'"

Forum List

Back