Austria-Hungary thinking hardcore

Which organisations are those?

Greg

Darling, publically if I named them....I'd have to be taken out and shot :eek-52: :tongue:

However, the organisations cleverly are behind scenes and now very obviously to all are advising all Governments of Mitteleuropa - with exception of Traitor German Government.

If you read news, my Government now has formed block with all countries from ours to Bulgaria....this to isolate Commie Greece and with intention to FLOOD Germany with one hopes another 2 million Muslim savages....Merkel asked for them so she is going to GET them ALL of them.

Now German people certainly not going to tolerate this, which is the plan, another 2 million flooding in, this guaranteed to create the revolt and uprising that we all so wish.

Austria to Bulgaria now told Merkel FUCK YOU, she's asked for it, she's going to get it.

Then the inevitable also, the FORCED collapse of Schengen....a joyous moment for ALL of Europa.

Doesn't sound just a tad nutty to you?? There IS a problem and I am all for fixing it; sending the refugees home is a start as soon as home is safe enough. This is starting to sound a bit too "out there" though. PM me with any info you can on the matter.

Greg

A VERY old Empire resurrecting again, thanks to Frau Merkel....and this time when fully resurrected it WON'T be taken away from us again.

This was Österreich-Ungarn - Austro-Hungarian Empire from 1867-1918....if you notice ALL nations who now have joined our block against Traitor Bitch Merkel were in our original Empire, with only Bulgaria and Macedonia who weren't but who now are in our block.

View attachment 65025

View attachment 65026

As long as you don't get any trigger happy students.

I visited the prison cell of the guy who shot the Arch Duke.

A filthy POS, murdering our Glorious Heir to our Throne and his wonderful wife.

Of course, getting ahead of ourselves here, but however, there is no reason once fully resurrected that we can't seat the rightful Heir on our Throne once again, ALL Imperial Titles will be resurrected....FORCE took them off of us, although we often still use them in open defiance.

Our rightful Heir to our Glorious Throne:

Karl von Habsburg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also the Heir of the Heir....really needs to STOP being a racing car driver, too dangerous:

Ferdinand Zvonimir von Habsburg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Prügel Prince is the rightful heir to the throne of Great Britain.

Yes, it is Austria-Hungary that is the region's natural state formation. So it should be put back on the map. Not these entente invented small criminal semi-communist successor countries. Too bad, the French controlled European Political "union" still wants to keep Europe divided, so Merkel has an uphill struggle here.

The Leftists HATE Patriotism, it makes them unhinged whenever they hear Patriots talking about love of nations. The French, with Inspector Clouseau as President are nothing, we don't even listen to them.

Look at the above pictures, you might understand why we don't want Muslim savages and Sub-Saharan African savages stinking up our beautiful nation.
You are the one stinking it up, Frau Hitler.

You imbecile, it's MY nation. You need to boil that stupid head of yours.

Oh and STFU with the Hitler stuff, it's boring already. You have proven you have little intelligence and cannot construct any sort of rational argument on ANYTHING, just idiocy and name calling.

86da5718b081c36b48b67ee486ffbb9a.jpg

Darling, publically if I named them....I'd have to be taken out and shot :eek-52: :tongue:

However, the organisations cleverly are behind scenes and now very obviously to all are advising all Governments of Mitteleuropa - with exception of Traitor German Government.

If you read news, my Government now has formed block with all countries from ours to Bulgaria....this to isolate Commie Greece and with intention to FLOOD Germany with one hopes another 2 million Muslim savages....Merkel asked for them so she is going to GET them ALL of them.

Now German people certainly not going to tolerate this, which is the plan, another 2 million flooding in, this guaranteed to create the revolt and uprising that we all so wish.

Austria to Bulgaria now told Merkel FUCK YOU, she's asked for it, she's going to get it.

Then the inevitable also, the FORCED collapse of Schengen....a joyous moment for ALL of Europa.

Doesn't sound just a tad nutty to you?? There IS a problem and I am all for fixing it; sending the refugees home is a start as soon as home is safe enough. This is starting to sound a bit too "out there" though. PM me with any info you can on the matter.

Greg

A VERY old Empire resurrecting again, thanks to Frau Merkel....and this time when fully resurrected it WON'T be taken away from us again.

This was Österreich-Ungarn - Austro-Hungarian Empire from 1867-1918....if you notice ALL nations who now have joined our block against Traitor Bitch Merkel were in our original Empire, with only Bulgaria and Macedonia who weren't but who now are in our block.

View attachment 65025

View attachment 65026

Of course, getting ahead of ourselves here, but however, there is no reason once fully resurrected that we can't seat the rightful Heir on our Throne once again, ALL Imperial Titles will be resurrected....FORCE took them off of us, although we often still use them in open defiance.

Also the Heir of the Heir....really needs to STOP being a racing car driver, too dangerous:

Yes he is, well done for knowing this.

Franz, Duke of Bavaria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Greg

View attachment 65025

View attachment 65026

Actually, Ernst August; house of Hanover.

Yes, it is Austria-Hungary that is the region's natural state formation. So it should be put back on the map. Not these entente invented small criminal semi-communist successor countries. Too bad, the French controlled European Political "union" still wants to keep Europe divided, so Merkel has an uphill struggle here.

The Leftists HATE Patriotism, it makes them unhinged whenever they hear Patriots talking about love of nations. The French, with Inspector Clouseau as President are nothing, we don't even listen to them.
It was the French who invented the usage of language as a weapon. Then they and the soviets put many borders and Berlin style walls across many of people's villages in Austria-Hungary. They want everyone to believe that patriotism is the same as looting your neighbor, because also every communist's number one speciality is looting his neighbor. The leftists love manipulation as much as they hate patriotism, so that they can feed their greed faster. And the leftists were so successful with their crime, that today nobody can even ask many people, for example the Czechs, whether they feel like uniting again and do something big again that counts worldwide.

View attachment 65025

View attachment 65026

Actually, Ernst August; house of Hanover.

Well to us it's Franz, being pro-Jacobites.

So, Traitor Bitch Merkel and her criminal policy of allowing hundreds of thousands of savages to come and attempt to filth up our beautiful Continent
Sounds like you're the filth.

My goodness, are you TOP MENSA MEMBER, I mean, such "debating skills" :rolleyes-41:
When you start a thread referring to Merkel as a "traitor bitch" you show yourself for what you are.

Merkel is Traitor Bitch....WE are THE people! Wir sind das Volk und Frau Merkel = Volksverräter.

So are ALL of these:

View attachment 62723
Someone needs to follow the money. If we find out who paid Merkel and the other traitors, then we can get to the bottom of understanding what she had done. Although, if she compensates for it by trying to restore Austria-Hungary, that's good enough for me.

Greg

View attachment 65025

View attachment 65026

:eusa_doh:I just notice the Prügel Prinz bit, they were deposed also....I think he's married to daughter of Princess Grace, Caroline.

Haus Hannover of course succeeded The Stuarts....always had great respect for Mary Queen of Scots, she was treated horribly.

So, Traitor Bitch Merkel and her criminal policy of allowing hundreds of thousands of savages to come and attempt to filth up our beautiful Continent
Sounds like you're the filth.

My goodness, are you TOP MENSA MEMBER, I mean, such "debating skills" :rolleyes-41:
When you start a thread referring to Merkel as a "traitor bitch" you show yourself for what you are.

Merkel is Traitor Bitch....WE are THE people! Wir sind das Volk und Frau Merkel = Volksverräter.

So are ALL of these:

View attachment 62723
Someone needs to follow the money. If we find out who paid Merkel and the other traitors, then we can get to the bottom of understanding what she had done. Although, if she compensates for it by trying to restore Austria-Hungary, that's good enough for me.

The good word is that Merkel is being blackmailed. The NSA was listening to this womans PERSONAL phone calls for 11 years, they have the dirt on her.

Merkel isn't being paid to be a Traitor, she's been blackmailed into it.

"Although, if she compensates for it by trying to restore Austria-Hungary, that's good enough for me."

Vielen Dank :smile:

The EU is falling apart.

Anybody see a downside?

No, MILLIONS want the EU to fall....with collapse of Schengen, the EU Project is finished, this is why Traitor Bitch Merkel and Traitor Jean-Claude Juncker - former CORRUPT Prime Minister of Luxemburg - are fanatically attempting to keep Schengen afloat....but it won't work, even most journalists here now admit that Schengen is finished in ALL but name.

With collapse of EU Project, we all return to 100% Sovereign Nations, with control of our own borders, protection of our own peoples and then we can deal with removing the Muslim savages that the Traitors have let in to our Continent.

12794540_470209806496250_477176407993017371_n.jpg

Plain and Simple this fits ANYONE who thinks Europeans,Whites,Australians etc are "racist" for wanting our countries/continents to be clean of invading SCUM of ALL RACES.

...Idiot, the whole thing will be The Holy Roman Empire...
You're the one babbling-on and drooling-over the resurrection of the Holy Roman Empire, and I'm the idiot, eh?

tumblr_inline_nn0m86XBiy1sclma0_500.gif

...you obviously no knowing about history, not that I'm surprised you don't...
I know how to construct a complete sentence in English, anyway.

I am better-read in World History - including European History - than most hobbyist-caliber history readers and amateurs, and have a serviceable knowledge in such areas.

...Oh, Mr. Lucy is a psychiatrist...
That's great, Hermann... maybe your homosexual lover will give you a Family Discount on desperately-needed counseling services.

...I NOTICE you DON'T think Traitor Bitch Merkel needs a psychiatrist having done what she has....
She doesn't need a psychriatrist.

She needs a retirement party.

Your Teutonic Brethren elected her and keep her party in power with her in the leadership role.

Your problem, not ours.

Elections have consequences.

Enjoy yours.

...but you of course think she's done WONDERFUL thing by trying to DESTROY peoples and nations...
Nope.

I think she's been a disaster, in relation to failed multiculturalism, relationships with Islam and Muslims, bending Germany and Europe over a barrel for Syrian refugees, etc.

In those respects, I consider her poison, a failure, and very bad news, and wish that she would be defeated, in her leadership role, or her party at large.

It's just that I think that you, and those like you, are a joke - a bad joke, at that, and that you are far more dangerous than clowns like Merkel, if left un-checked.

Hope that helps to clear things up for you, Hermann.

...Also you continue to consistently post idiocy....all the way from Illinois, wading into discussions that you haven't a CLUE about.
You presume far too much, given your dogmatic foolishness and obvious intellectual shortcomings.

You have lost Europe, fool... you and your kind lack the balls to throw-out the enemy in your midst, or even to stop more from coming in... all talk and no action... but it's amusing, watching you pretend otherwise.

But here's a little video clip of your TRUE hero - three matinee shows every day in Hell - so that everyone is clear on just what we're dealing with, in dealing with you...

giphy.gif

Next Euro-Trash contestant, please.

Last edited:
You're the one babbling-on and drooling-over the resurrection of the Holy Roman Empire, and I'm the idiot, eh?

I am better-read in World History - including European History - than most hobbyist-caliber history readers and amateurs, and have a serviceable knowledge in such areas.

That's great, Hermann... maybe your homosexual lover will give you a Family Discount on desperately-needed counseling services.

...I NOTICE you DON'T think Traitor Bitch Merkel needs a psychiatrist having done what she has....

Your Teutonic Brethren elected her and keep her party in power with her in the leadership role.

Your problem, not ours.

Enjoy yours.

...but you of course think she's done WONDERFUL thing by trying to DESTROY peoples and nations...
Nope.

I think she's been a disaster, in relation to failed multiculturalism, relationships with Islam and Muslims, bending Germany and Europe over a barrel for Syrian refugees, etc.

In those respects, I consider her poison, a failure, and very bad news, and wish that she would be defeated, in her leadership role, or her party at large.

It's just that I think that you, and those like you, are a joke - a bad joke, at that, and that you are far more dangerous than clowns like Merkel, if left un-checked.

...Also you continue to consistently post idiocy....all the way from Illinois, wading into discussions that you haven't a CLUE about.
You presume far too much, given your dogmatic foolishness and obvious intellectual shortcomings.

You have lost Europe, fool... you and your kind lack the balls to throw-out the enemy in your midst, or even to stop more from coming in... all talk and no action... but it's amusing, watching you pretend otherwise.

But here's a little video clip of your TRUE hero - three matinee shows every day in Hell - so that everyone is clear on just what we're dealing with, in dealing with you...

giphy.gif

What a lunatic idiot you are.

Why are you calling me Hermann? Also a homosexual? You have problem with gender, I'm female.

I have History and Politics Degree from Oxford University and Heidelberg University.

The rest of your comments are so ridiculous, they don't deserve wasting time on, except this one:

"Next Euro-Trash contestant, please."

And FINALLY HERE we have it....the admission of this putz, that HE HATES Europa and her peoples.

989a97b0e121bc46d3e02e1b14822da4.jpg

Your problem, not ours.

Enjoy yours.

Nope.

giphy.gif

The Holly Roman Empire had more integrity and more freedom than today's entente originated nation states of Europe. To illustrate, the Holly Roman Empire had many ethnic groups living in it, each doing their own business. But in today's European Union, no nation state tolerates except one ethnicity. A demonstration of leftist aggression. Just to clarify, I am talking about European ethnicities here that are white, not the immigration imports that the leftist want to use to loot you even more.

Your problem, not ours.

Enjoy yours.

Nope.

giphy.gif

The Holly Roman Empire had more integrity and more freedom than today's entente originated nation states of Europe. To illustrate, the Holly Roman Empire had many ethnic groups living in it, each doing their own business. But in today's European Union, no nation state tolerates except one ethnicity. A demonstration of leftist aggression. Just to clarify, I am talking about European ethnicities here that are white, not the immigration imports that the leftist want to use to loot you even more.
Now, all you need is a Time Machine, and you're all set...

...What a lunatic idiot you are...
Back under your rock, little Nazi troll.

...Why are you calling me Hermann? Also a homosexual?...
Why?

It pleases me to do so, and it vexes you.

...I'm female...
Doubtful, but so were they...

OverweightGuards.jpg

...I have History and Politics Degree from Oxford University and Heidelberg University....
Bullshit.

Oxford would never graduate someone with English grammar as horrible as yours.

You... you're just a Euro-Trash Nazi troll... a braggart and blowhard without the basis for such a condition... and a failed suppressor of opposition.

...The rest of your comments are so ridiculous, they don't deserve wasting time on...
Then don't... do us all a favor.

..."Next Euro-Trash contestant, please."... And FINALLY HERE we have it....the admission of this putz, that HE HATES Europa and her peoples...
Incorrect.

I merely hate weak Euro-Trash... Neo-Nazis like yourself.

I love Europe and Europeans.

I am of combined Irish and German descent myself.

I know where my family came from in Germany and correspond with distant family from time to time, even though our German namesake family has been here since 1870.

I even know and love Heidelberg... and Aschaffenburg... and Gelnhausen... and Hanau... and Frankfurt am Main... and Mannheim... and Mainz... and Worms... and their people.

I just have no love for mentally ill neo-Nazi Euro-Trash... insanely babbling-on about striking-out and seizing power and hungry for the empires and glories of a distant past.

Hope that helps to clear things up, Hermann.

What seems to be the main problem here?? It is of course the Syrian refugee crisis and the ISIS infiltrators who are hiding among the legitimate refugees. It is also the usual flow of those economic refugees who really should NOT be allowed into Europe without due process. The hysteria surrounding the mass migration of ME refugees is a part of the problem and frankly it is a MAJOR problem. The solution is NOT some sort of over-reaction against all in need; it is a PROCESS that weeds out the scum ISIS and other assorted criminal element finding their way to Europe. Europe hasn't got such a process and is desperate to find one. Until then a climate of fear exists and that is perfectly understandable. It is not racist at all; just a desire to disallow the Islamic scum from getting in with Muslims who have need of security from danger. It IS a temporary problem and one which the authorities seem NOT to be handling well.

As for the degeneration into name calling and "nazi" shit; get a life, people. There is a massive problem; solutions are needed. Australia has been successful but has been heavily criticised for being heartless. Tough; it worked. You do the homework!!! Assess whether any would apply to Europe and if so then by all means; give it a go. As for ISIS scum and other deviants hiding among the legitimate refugees; weed the scum OUT!!! That seems to be what "the people" want!!

Greg

Forum List

Back