Austria-Hungary thinking hardcore

Well, yes, she is an attentive and intelligent person who is not brain washed by the corporate media.
Yeah, because the "media" is brainwashing us. And a random person on a forum knows the truth..

I am not random and not just on Internet.

You know nothing about me, you know not of my family, it's heritage, nor what we do. You know nothing about the combined organisation across now 15 nations of Europa, which for obvious reasons is operated on ground operation, with hundreds of thousands of booklets and DVDs which are handed out free to many members of public each WEEK - all printed and made by our various not-for profit printing houses and Independent film makers - our Seminars held each weekend across these 15 nations. Also our various free Apps to download for phones.

All this a small portion of plan and it's working already, the truth is getting out to the people, the people who cannot trust the MSM who has been caught deliberately covering-up and misleading the people and the people know this....so they look for the truth and they meet our organisations on the streets, in theatre, in cinema, at football match, in coffeehouse, on train and ANYWHERE and EVERYWHERE.

It's because of dedication of our organisations and army of volunteers, that the people are now saying ENOUGH, we don't want these savages, these are OUR nations, OUR culture, OUR heritage and OUR FUTURE.

You don't like this, I don't care, our organisations are what your type fear most, WE are going to WIN and the Leftists know we are.

Which organisations are those?

Greg

Darling, publically if I named them....I'd have to be taken out and shot :eek-52: :tongue:

However, the organisations cleverly are behind scenes and now very obviously to all are advising all Governments of Mitteleuropa - with exception of Traitor German Government.

If you read news, my Government now has formed block with all countries from ours to Bulgaria....this to isolate Commie Greece and with intention to FLOOD Germany with one hopes another 2 million Muslim savages....Merkel asked for them so she is going to GET them ALL of them.

Now German people certainly not going to tolerate this, which is the plan, another 2 million flooding in, this guaranteed to create the revolt and uprising that we all so wish.

Austria to Bulgaria now told Merkel FUCK YOU, she's asked for it, she's going to get it.

Then the inevitable also, the FORCED collapse of Schengen....a joyous moment for ALL of Europa.

Doesn't sound just a tad nutty to you?? There IS a problem and I am all for fixing it; sending the refugees home is a start as soon as home is safe enough. This is starting to sound a bit too "out there" though. PM me with any info you can on the matter.

Greg

There is method to this madness though, Berlin already freaking saying this won't be tolerated. Really Frau Merkel, what IS she going to do? She now has the MAJORITY of Mitteleuropa standing together against her.

What's she going to do? Bomb the majority of Mitteleuropa?

"allowing hundreds of thousands of savages to come and attempt to filth up our beautiful Continent....she is now succeeding in something good:"

I wouldn't put it that way.

Traitor Bitch Merkel by accident is causing the resurrection of a very old Empire, Österreich-Ungarn....Austro-Hungarian Empire, if you look at map, with my nation ALL nations in our block now are ALL nations that were in this Empire.

So, this IS good....Österreich-Ungarn original 1867-1918....to fully resurrect 100 years after FORCED break-up, so 2016 into 2017 stronger, getting more hardcore and then 100 years after in 2018 the complete resurrection of our beloved Empire.

This is ONLY thing we have Traitor Bitch Merkel to thank for.

Jesus!

I want to get out of Europe.

Bring back the Hapsburgs.

Well, yes, she is an attentive and intelligent person who is not brain washed by the corporate media.
Yeah, because the "media" is brainwashing us. And a random person on a forum knows the truth..

You know nothing about me, you know not of my family, it's heritage, nor what we do. You know nothing about the combined organisation across now 15 nations of Europa, which for obvious reasons is operated on ground operation, with hundreds of thousands of booklets and DVDs which are handed out free to many members of public each WEEK - all printed and made by our various not-for profit printing houses and Independent film makers - our Seminars held each weekend across these 15 nations. Also our various free Apps to download for phones.

All this a small portion of plan and it's working already, the truth is getting out to the people, the people who cannot trust the MSM who has been caught deliberately covering-up and misleading the people and the people know this....so they look for the truth and they meet our organisations on the streets, in theatre, in cinema, at football match, in coffeehouse, on train and ANYWHERE and EVERYWHERE.

It's because of dedication of our organisations and army of volunteers, that the people are now saying ENOUGH, we don't want these savages, these are OUR nations, OUR culture, OUR heritage and OUR FUTURE.

You don't like this, I don't care, our organisations are what your type fear most, WE are going to WIN and the Leftists know we are.

Greg

Darling, publically if I named them....I'd have to be taken out and shot :eek-52: :tongue:

However, the organisations cleverly are behind scenes and now very obviously to all are advising all Governments of Mitteleuropa - with exception of Traitor German Government.

If you read news, my Government now has formed block with all countries from ours to Bulgaria....this to isolate Commie Greece and with intention to FLOOD Germany with one hopes another 2 million Muslim savages....Merkel asked for them so she is going to GET them ALL of them.

Now German people certainly not going to tolerate this, which is the plan, another 2 million flooding in, this guaranteed to create the revolt and uprising that we all so wish.

Austria to Bulgaria now told Merkel FUCK YOU, she's asked for it, she's going to get it.

Then the inevitable also, the FORCED collapse of Schengen....a joyous moment for ALL of Europa.

Doesn't sound just a tad nutty to you?? There IS a problem and I am all for fixing it; sending the refugees home is a start as soon as home is safe enough. This is starting to sound a bit too "out there" though. PM me with any info you can on the matter.

Greg

Too many news stories, so I just post entire news stories for you to read up on stuff in this Google link....all containing news items about what is happening, the nations in our block, the Greeks whining, Traitor Bitch Merkel whining, the Leftist idiots like Amnesty International whining etc.

Google

"allowing hundreds of thousands of savages to come and attempt to filth up our beautiful Continent....she is now succeeding in something good:"

Traitor Bitch Merkel by accident is causing the resurrection of a very old Empire, Österreich-Ungarn....Austro-Hungarian Empire, if you look at map, with my nation ALL nations in our block now are ALL nations that were in this Empire.

So, this IS good....Österreich-Ungarn original 1867-1918....to fully resurrect 100 years after FORCED break-up, so 2016 into 2017 stronger, getting more hardcore and then 100 years after in 2018 the complete resurrection of our beloved Empire.

Jesus!

"Bring back the Hapsburgs."

This can be arranged darling.

Greg

Greg

Also many pictures of my beautiful nation:

austria - Google Search

Also Salzburg, my city and home to my family for many, many Centuries:

austria - Google Search

Look at the above pictures, you might understand why we don't want Muslim savages and Sub-Saharan African savages stinking up our beautiful nation.

Just looking at these pictures, I feel emotional and sentimental.

Edited to add comment.

Last edited:

Jesus!

"Bring back the Hapsburgs."

This can be arranged darling.

Won't make any difference to me. When I've escaped, dahlink.

Last edited:
When you start a thread referring to Merkel as a "traitor bitch" you show yourself for what you are.

She lives there dumbass.

Thanks, of course they must be a Leftist, only a Leftist could make such a foolish comment.

I am currently in England.

Greg

Greg

A VERY old Empire resurrecting again, thanks to Frau Merkel....and this time when fully resurrected it WON'T be taken away from us again.

This was Österreich-Ungarn - Austro-Hungarian Empire from 1867-1918....if you notice ALL nations who now have joined our block against Traitor Bitch Merkel were in our original Empire, with only Bulgaria and Macedonia who weren't but who now are in our block.

401x278x64951-004-7D43B7CA.jpg.pagespeed.ic.dvoVecX1Tc.jpg

austro-hungaria-1914.png

Greg

Greg

A VERY old Empire resurrecting again, thanks to Frau Merkel....and this time when fully resurrected it WON'T be taken away from us again.

This was Österreich-Ungarn - Austro-Hungarian Empire from 1867-1918....if you notice ALL nations who now have joined our block against Traitor Bitch Merkel were in our original Empire, with only Bulgaria and Macedonia who weren't but who now are in our block.

View attachment 65025

View attachment 65026

As long as you don't get any trigger happy students.

I visited the prison cell of the guy who shot the Arch Duke.

Greg

Greg

View attachment 65025

View attachment 65026

A filthy POS, murdering our Glorious Heir to our Throne and his wonderful wife.

Of course, getting ahead of ourselves here, but however, there is no reason once fully resurrected that we can't seat the rightful Heir on our Throne once again, ALL Imperial Titles will be resurrected....FORCE took them off of us, although we often still use them in open defiance.

Our rightful Heir to our Glorious Throne:

Karl von Habsburg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also the Heir of the Heir....really needs to STOP being a racing car driver, too dangerous:

Ferdinand Zvonimir von Habsburg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Greg

Greg

View attachment 65025

View attachment 65026

Of course, getting ahead of ourselves here, but however, there is no reason once fully resurrected that we can't seat the rightful Heir on our Throne once again, ALL Imperial Titles will be resurrected....FORCE took them off of us, although we often still use them in open defiance.

Maybe monarchy is the best of the evils.

Jordan has one. Iraq and Afghanistan had one.

Germany could have kept one, if the Kaiser hadn't been such an idiot.

New German Reich! NPD leading the way!
There are very few times when I agree with you but this is one of those times... another Teutonic Twit on the loose...
52_52.gif

Still... so long as The Creature gets called-out from time to time for what it is, it's more like Dinner and a Show.
wink_smile.gif

Greg

Greg

View attachment 65025

View attachment 65026

Also the Heir of the Heir....really needs to STOP being a racing car driver, too dangerous:

Why stop there, Hermann... just bring back the Holy Roman Empire, eh?

Is there a psychiatrist in the house?

Greg

View attachment 65025

View attachment 65026

They're not much good, either.

Greg

View attachment 65025

View attachment 65026

Maybe monarchy is the best of the evils.

Jordan has one. Iraq and Afghanistan had one.

Germany could have kept one, if the Kaiser hadn't been such an idiot.

Yes Ludwig III would have been much better, then again Bayern always knows what's best for rest of nation.

Of course in 1918 the filthy Commies took the Throne off him, that disgusting beast Kurt Eisner was behind this plot and demolition....a GREAT Patriot Anton Graf von Arco auf Valley assassinated Eisner three months later and he deserved it:

Ludwig III of Bavaria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Greg

View attachment 65025

View attachment 65026

Idiot, the whole thing will be The Holy Roman Empire, you obviously no knowing about history, not that I'm surprised you don't.

Oh, Mr. Lucy is a psychiatrist. I NOTICE you DON'T think Traitor Bitch Merkel needs a psychiatrist having done what she has....but you of course think she's done WONDERFUL thing by trying to DESTROY peoples and nations.

Also you continue to consistently post idiocy....all the way from Illinois, wading into discussions that you haven't a CLUE about.

Greg

View attachment 65025

View attachment 65026

They're not much good, either.

The Holy Roman Empire was good and will be again, it saved Europa AND Christianity multiple times from the evil and threat of Islam....and will do so again.

Yes, it is Austria-Hungary that is the region's natural state formation. So it should be put back on the map. Not these entente invented small criminal semi-communist successor countries. Too bad, the French controlled European Political "union" still wants to keep Europe divided, so Merkel has an uphill struggle here.

Forum List

Back