Australian video insults Mohammed Protesters riot.

The Australian Govt. like all Govt. should kick every Muslim out of their countries.

I swear I saw a isis flag in there.

I didn't see an ISIS Flag,but in Australia we do have freedom of Assembly and Free Speech.........These people tend to get excitable but hey it is not a good look,I know but I think some of the Muslims were agitators,at the same time in the highest court of the Land Catholic Bishops and Clergy were being hauled over hot coals for interfering with young children and sestemic sic pedophilia over the past 30 odd years....Which was of a lot more interest and of much more concern throughout Australia than the Muslims complaining about Mohammad in the Sydney local news beat up.Excuse my spelling and Grammar tonight,steve

Last edited:
The Australian Govt. like all Govt. should kick every Muslim out of their countries.
Typical.....Redneck response....the Muslim Communities in Australia live very peacefully in Australia on the whole...they were complaining about some Bollocks from America.We don't need any comment about anything particually from Rabids from America,spread your hatred elsewhere...Thanks

More democratic rebels, let´s arm them.
You forget Blei...we don't do Guns
But the Australian regime already drops barrel bomb carpets on their peaceful demonstrations! I am very sorry, if you don´t agree but we have to act now. In the name of humanity, democracy and whatnot-all, you know?
WTFcuk R U Talkin About
So you are barrel bomb denier of the regime!

Horrified Australian citizen and horse attempt to escape a barrel bomb of the regime. Human Right Watch said that the regime uses also barrel time bombs:

image-966-644.jpg

More democratic rebels, let´s arm them.
You forget Blei...we don't do Guns
But the Australian regime already drops barrel bomb carpets on their peaceful demonstrations! I am very sorry, if you don´t agree but we have to act now. In the name of humanity, democracy and whatnot-all, you know?
WTFcuk R U Talkin About
So you are barrel bomb denier of the regime!

Horrified Australian citizen and horse attempt to escape a barrel bomb of the regime. Human Right Watch said that the regime uses also barrel time bombs:

image-966-644.jpg
I have not denied that at all Blei.,all War is bad,a balanced view of the events,I think you are referring to,plus the views(comments) to click on at bottom of post...we are a decent people...and we hold miscreants accountable>>>>>>www.news.com.au/national/a-war...in...aussie.../cb53e264badc0cc9d99fe747f67ee49f

Australia knows how to deal with Islamic scum. ;)

In an island - a very big island - but an island nevertheless......those thugs can not hide for long.

Go Australia!:2up:

Australia knows how to deal with Islamic scum. ;)

In an island - a very big island - but an island nevertheless......those thugs can not hide for long.

Go Australia!:2up:
Skye,just to correct you Australia is the worlds largest Island but the worlds smallest Continent

We have many Muslims who have like so many other peoples, integrated well into Australian society..but the Bad ones we get rid of.....when in Rome as it were.

Skye I hope you are well,I know not your age(and who cares) but you are regarded by me as The Real Deal American Chick,just sayin...steve

They took all the Ozzy guns :(

That shit happens in America, we're shooting them fuckers in the head.

Damn shame cuz I like the Strayans. Y'all got big problems coming up. Perhaps The Aborigines can clue y'all in on how to deal with it.

Stupid Communist reporter.

Forum List

Back