Australian video insults Mohammed Protesters riot.

The Australian Govt. like all Govt. should kick every Muslim out of their countries.
Typical.....Redneck response....the Muslim Communities in Australia live very peacefully in Australia on the whole...they were complaining about some Bollocks from America.We don't need any comment about anything particually from Rabids from America,spread your hatred elsewhere...Thanks

Oh yeah, that type of bullshit doesn't fly in America. Them motherfuckers be swinging from everywhere,

Oops, I don't know, they're just hanging out. :dunno:

Australia has a short fuse for jihadist crap.

And that's a good thing!:D

They took all the Ozzy guns :(

That shit happens in America, we're shooting them fuckers in the head.

Damn shame cuz I like the Strayans. Y'all got big problems coming up. Perhaps The Aborigines can clue y'all in on how to deal with it.

Stupid Communist reporter.

WE NOT THEY BANNED WEAPONS....In Paradise,..We live well without Guns thanks all the same unlike America...as proved by your post..You wonder why people Dislike Americans with rhetoric like "SHOOTING THEM FUCKERS IN THE HEAD"(your words,its Those not Them by the way)...We do not Hate as you do,we live to enjoy our lives without Hatred....Anyhow,I doubt you know any Muslims...You just live in fear of what you don't understand.....You Guys are frightened of your own Shadow....It is just blatant IGNORANCE

American Stylee

Last edited:

Damn shame cuz I like the Strayans. Y'all got big problems coming up. Perhaps The Aborigines can clue y'all in on how to deal with it.

We live well without Guns thanks all the same unlike America...as proved by your post..You wonder why people Dislike Americans with rhetoric like "SHOOTING THEM FUCKERS IN THE HEAD"(your words,its Those not Them by the way)...We do not Hate as you do,we live to enjoy our lives without Hatred....Anyhow,I doubt you know any Muslims...You just live in fear of what you don't understand.....You Guys are frightened of your own Shadow....It is just blatant IGNORANCE

American Stylee

We live well without Guns thanks all the same unlike America...as proved by your post..You wonder why people Dislike Americans with rhetoric like "SHOOTING THEM FUCKERS IN THE HEAD"(your words,its Those not Them by the way)...We do not Hate as you do,we live to enjoy our lives without Hatred....Anyhow,I doubt you know any Muslims...You just live in fear of what you don't understand.....You Guys are frightened of your own Shadow....It is just blatant IGNORANCE

American Stylee
How do you get rid of critters?

American Stylee

American Stylee
How do you get rid of critters?
We tread on them, then twist our foot hard....The Aussie Stylee...steven

Moreover Skye, We have an aversion to all Crap...including American LOL, steve...And there is a lot of that around at the moment

you mean american leftist crap ... if you mean that, surely

because I don't have a problem with the rest of America.I love patriots

my problem is with the left....in America or anywhere in the world. my problem is with globalism.

capito?

Moreover Skye, We have an aversion to all Crap...including American LOL, steve...And there is a lot of that around at the moment

my problem is with the left....in America or anywhere in the world. my problem is with globalism.

capito?
Patriots with Chinese made Plastic Flags you mean Skye

No not leftist in particular, more like the bullshit,ingnorance and stupid lies spewing out of Trump and Trumpites....they have their heads so far up their ASSES that the believe they can see heaven........all we think they can see is SHIT.....and as always we are Correct...LOL...steve nothing personal of course Skye

capito?

No not leftist in particular, more like the bullshit,ingnorance and stupid lies spewing out of Trump and Trumpites....they have their heads so far up their ASSES that the believe they can see heaven........all we think they can see is SHIT.....and as always we are Correct...LOL...steve nothing personal of course Skye

God Bless President Trump! :clap:

go your way I will go mine LOL

The Australian Govt. like all Govt. should kick every Muslim out of their countries.
Typical.....Redneck response....the Muslim Communities in Australia live very peacefully in Australia on the whole...they were complaining about some Bollocks from America.We don't need any comment about anything particually from Rabids from America,spread your hatred elsewhere...Thanks

Those were Americans rioting ?

capito?

Skye....You should not use the words "Trump and God"in the same sentence...that is tantamount to blasphemy.....

capito?

Skye....You should not use the words "Trump and God"in the same sentence...that is tantamount to blasphemy.....

(((Trump and GOD)))

Bless President Trump 8 years.:thup:

capito?

(((Trump and GOD)))

Bless President Trump 8 years.:thup:

God Almighty Skye......!!!!!!!!....

steve..who the Trump Cap Fit,8 years of Lightening,Thunder,Fire and Brimstone...Enjoy Skye

Those were Americans rioting ?
Dunno but I do know most Americans are a Riot ....steve

More democratic rebels, let´s arm them.
You forget Blei...we don't do Guns
But the Australian regime already drops barrel bomb carpets on their peaceful demonstrations! I am very sorry, if you don´t agree but we have to act now. In the name of humanity, democracy and whatnot-all, you know?
WTFcuk R U Talkin About
So you are barrel bomb denier of the regime!

Horrified Australian citizen and horse attempt to escape a barrel bomb of the regime. Human Right Watch said that the regime uses also barrel time bombs:

image-966-644.jpg
I have not denied that at all Blei.,all War is bad,a balanced view of the events,I think you are referring to,plus the views(comments) to click on at bottom of post...we are a decent people...and we hold miscreants accountable>>>>>>www.news.com.au/national/a-war...in...aussie.../cb53e264badc0cc9d99fe747f67ee49f
I was just making fun. It has a point, though. Imagine all those brave Syrians who fight terror. They are accused the way I did for fun, but seriously. Of course, no barrel bombs are dropped on civilians, neither in Syria, nor in Australia. The picture is from a barrel race.
Of course, the crimes of the US-led coalition, whether it is targeting the Syrian army (and Iraqi army) or the destruction of Syrias infrastructure, must be treated as crimes. This does not make Australia an "evil country". though.

You forget Blei...we don't do Guns
But the Australian regime already drops barrel bomb carpets on their peaceful demonstrations! I am very sorry, if you don´t agree but we have to act now. In the name of humanity, democracy and whatnot-all, you know?
WTFcuk R U Talkin About

Horrified Australian citizen and horse attempt to escape a barrel bomb of the regime. Human Right Watch said that the regime uses also barrel time bombs:

image-966-644.jpg
I have not denied that at all Blei.,all War is bad,a balanced view of the events,I think you are referring to,plus the views(comments) to click on at bottom of post...we are a decent people...and we hold miscreants accountable>>>>>>www.news.com.au/national/a-war...in...aussie.../cb53e264badc0cc9d99fe747f67ee49f
I was just making fun. It has a point, though. Imagine all those brave Syrians who fight terror. They are accused the way I did for fun, but seriously. Of course, no barrel bombs are dropped on civilians, neither in Syria, nor in Australia. The picture is from a barrel race.
Of course, the crimes of the US-led coalition, whether it is targeting the Syrian army (and Iraqi army) or the destruction of Syrias infrastructure, must be treated as crimes. This does not make Australia an "evil country". though.
To a degree,but depends if you are on the winning side I suppose

WTFcuk R U Talkin About

image-966-644.jpg
To a degree,but depends if you are on the winning side I suppose
The Australian people didnt do it.

Forum List

Back