Australian senator criticized for blaming Muslim immigration for shootings punches teen after he's e

And they let the kid go after not charging him with assault! Blows my mind. If he was my sone, I'd march him down to Police Headquarteers and demand he be charged!
If he was my son, I'd give him a lecture and then buy him a dozen eggs.
Well, we are just different. I think it was a childish act and if not stopped could lead to bigger assaults later on. We have to respect different thoughts about anything. He took the Senator's freedom of speech away regardless of how deplorable someone may think it was.

The kid needs a copuple days in jail.
I was being facetious. But I certainly don't see it rising to the level of jail or even charges. Shakespeare's audiences threw rotten vegetables at the actors if they were getting bored. The actors got the message and threw in more dirty jokes. If I were giving a speech and got hit with an egg, I'd ask for a hankie and keep going. Except it sounds like his audience was all busy pounding this egg throwing kid, so maybe he'd have to wait a couple minutes. I wouldn't have let it stop me, though, and if the senator has increased security, it is for his words, not because the cops are worried about the lethality of an egg.
That kid got away with a very stupid assault and now is being heralded as a hero. Others are going to get ideas and imitate him. A night in jail would do him good. And others who want to emulate.

It isn't the egg. Bratty boy felt he had a right to silence someone he doesn't agree with. In a more civilized country, like Singapore, he would be caned until he got the message.

it was Assault . The punk took away the Politicians Freedom of Speech with his Assault that then changed subjects . The kid deserves punishment and jail sounds good to me .

Click here to support Money for EggBoi organised by Egg Boi

Hes raised $30k already which will go to the victims of the Right Wing terror attack in Christchurch. A good days work if you ask me.
It is never a good days work to support a violent criminal. You should be ashamed of yourself for advocating such a thing. I hope he's getting his ass handed to him, in that jail, and he probably is. :spank: :whip::D
I dont think he is in jail. That would be harsh for egging nazi shite. $35k now.

Reasons why I laugh when liberals are slaughtered by muslims.

This is an example

And they let the kid go after not charging him with assault! Blows my mind. If he was my sone, I'd march him down to Police Headquarteers and demand he be charged!
Well, we are just different. I think it was a childish act and if not stopped could lead to bigger assaults later on. We have to respect different thoughts about anything. He took the Senator's freedom of speech away regardless of how deplorable someone may think it was.

I was being facetious. But I certainly don't see it rising to the level of jail or even charges. Shakespeare's audiences threw rotten vegetables at the actors if they were getting bored. The actors got the message and threw in more dirty jokes. If I were giving a speech and got hit with an egg, I'd ask for a hankie and keep going. Except it sounds like his audience was all busy pounding this egg throwing kid, so maybe he'd have to wait a couple minutes. I wouldn't have let it stop me, though, and if the senator has increased security, it is for his words, not because the cops are worried about the lethality of an egg.
That kid got away with a very stupid assault and now is being heralded as a hero. Others are going to get ideas and imitate him. A night in jail would do him good. And others who want to emulate.

All the Catholic kid did was smile and these same Lefty's wanted to slap him around

All the Catholic kid did was smile and these same Lefty's wanted to slap him around
But no one did. Big difference.

It isn't the egg. Bratty boy felt he had a right to silence someone he doesn't agree with. In a more civilized country, like Singapore, he would be caned until he got the message.
"Does anyone still dispute the link between Muslim immigration and violence?"
"The real cause of the bloodshed on New Zealand streets today is the immigration program which allowed Muslim fanatics to migrate to New Zealand in the first place,"

Those are the senator's words. In a more civilized country, maybe he wouldn't have been elected to office ... that's my thought.

I don't know NZ's laws on the subject, but of the 2 main people involved, the kid is the only one for whom assault charges seem like they could be appropriate. The senator, vile person though he might be, didn't attack anyone, he defended himself. Two punches after having an egg cracked open on one's head does not seem excessive. If no one ends up charged I wouldn't be upset, as overall this seems like a very minor incident. Maybe give the kid a bit of community service to push home the point that even a minor assault such as this is unacceptable.

The purpose of the egging seems to have been fulfilled, as the senator's comments are getting a whole lot of publicity.

:dunno:

Far right? Sounds he talked common sense. Without Muslims there would not have been a shooting.

I am sure that the Muslims are already planning the next terror attack for revenge. And given that they are inside the country... was nice knowing you New Zealand.
That’s because you’re such a winger that you don’t know what far right is, bigot boi

"Does anyone still dispute the link between Muslim immigration and violence?"
"The real cause of the bloodshed on New Zealand streets today is the immigration program which allowed Muslim fanatics to migrate to New Zealand in the first place,"

Those are the senator's words. In a more civilized country, maybe he wouldn't have been elected to office ... that's my thought.
He told the truth. That's a revolutionary act.

Far right? Sounds he talked common sense. Without Muslims there would not have been a shooting.

I am sure that the Muslims are already planning the next terror attack for revenge. And given that they are inside the country... was nice knowing you New Zealand.
That’s because you’re such a winger that you don’t know what far right is, bigot boi

So Jillian, would there have been a shooting with no Muslims in the country?

Far right my ass. Truthful guy...

It's hard for you to add to a conversation without dumping on someone, isn't it?

Break egg on head....get punched out.
Sounds normal to me.

I always wanted to break one on Obama's head.

But I didn't want to get shot by the Secret Service.

Why would you waste a perfectly good egg?

On the other hand, Australians eat brown eggs. So, break away. Yuck!

Well truthfully, I didn't try breaking one over Obama's head because I couldn't find a dinosaur egg. Those are pretty scarce.
Breaking an egg over Obama's head, would probably knock that transgender out.

The teen was filming the egg incident with his own cell phone to share this footage with the world, which is similar to what the Aussie shooter did. Probably this is the funniest thing happened in Australia since the "Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin.

The Australian senator who came under fire after he blamed Muslim immigration for Friday’s New Zealand mosque shootings was captured on video hitting a teenager who was seen breaking an egg on his head.

Fraser Anning, a senator from Queensland, was criticized over tweets on Friday, including one that said, “Does anyone still dispute the link between Muslim immigration and violence?”

"I am utterly opposed to any form of violence within our community, and I totally condemn the ac
ions of the gunman,"
he wrote in a statement. "However, whilst this kind of violent vigilantism can never be justified, what it highlights is the growing fear within our community, both in Australia and New Zealand, of the increasing Muslim presence."

"The real cause of the bloodshed on New Zealand streets today is the immigration program which allowed Muslim fanatics to migrate to New Zealand in the first place," the statement continued.

Good for Senator Manning. Not only did this stupid Muslim ass-kisser not walk away unscathed (as they usually do), but he got punched out and kicked. If the Australian authorities do right, the punk will also do some jail time for his violent crime, that he might have thought was funny.

It is notable that egg shells can be quite dangerous and have been known to damage people's eyes who have been hit in the face with eggs. Lock him up!

Australian senator criticized for blaming Muslim immigration for shootings punches teen after he's egged

Edited: Please do not use red font for posts. That is saved for moderation. Thanks. protectionist
Holy crow. Australians sure do go in for participatory politics.

How many neo nazis does it take to hold down a 17 year old kid ?

0_Senator-Fraser-Anning-meets-with-supporters-in-the-wake-of-Christchurch-terror-attacks-in-New-Zealan.jpg

Forum List

Back