Australian senator criticized for blaming Muslim immigration for shootings punches teen after he's e

How many neo nazis does it take to hold down a 17 year old kid ?

0_Senator-Fraser-Anning-meets-with-supporters-in-the-wake-of-Christchurch-terror-attacks-in-New-Zealan.jpg
How many Muslims does it take to kill 3000 innocent people (answer below):
upload_2019-3-17_22-42-45.jpeg

Far right? Sounds he talked common sense. Without Muslims there would not have been a shooting.

I am sure that the Muslims are already planning the next terror attack for revenge. And given that they are inside the country... was nice knowing you New Zealand.
Stay out of tall buildings, and gun-free zones.

Well, we are just different. I think it was a childish act and if not stopped could lead to bigger assaults later on. We have to respect different thoughts about anything. He took the Senator's freedom of speech away regardless of how deplorable someone may think it was.

The kid needs a copuple days in jail.
HOW could he have been let go ? He physically attacked someone with a weapon, on video. Now way this kid walks. And a Senator no less.

Edited: Please do not use red font for posts. That is saved for moderation. Thanks. protectionist
I've been using red for conservative quotes for years (and blue for liberal quotes). Can't imagine not doing it that way. Did moderators never hear of red and blue states ?

The senator's quotes can't be in blue. Blue is for liberals. Your change changes the content and meaning of the OP. You can't do that.

Please take away the blue color, and restore the red, or some other color, ..............but NOT BLUE. Or this will cause confusion.

PS - are you going to change all the red quotes I've posted of conservatives for 5 years ? There are tens of thousands of them.
Nah, blue is here to stay. Everyone loves blue. As far as that kid, all charges were dropped.

I was being facetious. But I certainly don't see it rising to the level of jail or even charges. Shakespeare's audiences threw rotten vegetables at the actors if they were getting bored. The actors got the message and threw in more dirty jokes. If I were giving a speech and got hit with an egg, I'd ask for a hankie and keep going. Except it sounds like his audience was all busy pounding this egg throwing kid, so maybe he'd have to wait a couple minutes. I wouldn't have let it stop me, though, and if the senator has increased security, it is for his words, not because the cops are worried about the lethality of an egg.
In New York, years ago a Vietnam War protestor was hit in the eye with an egg. He has been living for 50 years now WITHOUT THAT EYE. Tell us again how it doesn't rise to the level of charges. Eggshell are dangerous, you don't know ?

I was being facetious. But I certainly don't see it rising to the level of jail or even charges. Shakespeare's audiences threw rotten vegetables at the actors if they were getting bored. The actors got the message and threw in more dirty jokes. If I were giving a speech and got hit with an egg, I'd ask for a hankie and keep going. Except it sounds like his audience was all busy pounding this egg throwing kid, so maybe he'd have to wait a couple minutes. I wouldn't have let it stop me, though, and if the senator has increased security, it is for his words, not because the cops are worried about the lethality of an egg.
In New York, years ago a Vietnam War protestor was hit in the eye with an egg. He has been living for 50 years now WITHOUT THAT EYE. Tell us again how it doesn't rise to the level of charges. Eggshell are dangerous, you don't know ?
Not when smashed over the back of the head you snowflake wanker.

That kid got away with a very stupid assault and now is being heralded as a hero. Others are going to get ideas and imitate him. A night in jail would do him good. And others who want to emulate.
Under the laws of most states in America, that attack is a misdemeanor punishable by a YEAR in jail. That is if the egg could not be defined as a deadly weapon.if it could be, in Florida, if done to a senior citizen, it's a 1st degree FELONY (15 years in a state prison)

Note : egg shells can cut skin almost like glass. If a person gets cut severely, and they bleed out, they could die.

"Does anyone still dispute the link between Muslim immigration and violence?"
"The real cause of the bloodshed on New Zealand streets today is the immigration program which allowed Muslim fanatics to migrate to New Zealand in the first place,"

Those are the senator's words. In a more civilized country, maybe he wouldn't have been elected to office ... that's my thought.
In a more civilized country, he would be President. Please tell us one thing that is wrong with his words. I find them 100% true and accurate. Spot on.

And without Jews ... there wouldn't have been a Holocaust. Darn those Jews.
Invalid analogy. Jews don't have a Koran. And they haven't killed 270 million people over the past 1400 years, and still going around doing it. They don't knock tall buildings down, and go around massacring people.

Nah, blue is here to stay. Everyone loves blue. As far as that kid, all charges were dropped.
Maybe by the police for some very strange reason. I sense they won't be dropped by the neighborhood guys. Blanket party time.

When you employ a term like, “blanket party time,” you’re condoning it.
FALSE! Employing a term, can be for any one of a number of reasons, all having nothing whatsoever to do with condoning.

In this case, I merely stated what I sense might occur in the near future ("I sense they won't be dropped by the neighborhood guys. Blanket party time.") That's just a prediction in the speculative sense - nothing to do with condoning.

Nice try though. Maybe you could go back to Russian collusion, or what somebody did when they were 16 years old in High school. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back