Australian senator criticized for blaming Muslim immigration for shootings punches teen after he's e

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
The Australian senator who came under fire after he blamed Muslim immigration for Friday’s New Zealand mosque shootings was captured on video hitting a teenager who was seen breaking an egg on his head.

Fraser Anning, a senator from Queensland, was criticized over tweets on Friday, including one that said, “Does anyone still dispute the link between Muslim immigration and violence?”

"I am utterly opposed to any form of violence within our community, and I totally condemn the ac
ions of the gunman,"
he wrote in a statement. "However, whilst this kind of violent vigilantism can never be justified, what it highlights is the growing fear within our community, both in Australia and New Zealand, of the increasing Muslim presence."

"The real cause of the bloodshed on New Zealand streets today is the immigration program which allowed Muslim fanatics to migrate to New Zealand in the first place," the statement continued.

Good for Senator Manning. Not only did this stupid Muslim ass-kisser not walk away unscathed (as they usually do), but he got punched out and kicked. If the Australian authorities do right, the punk will also do some jail time for his violent crime, that he might have thought was funny.

It is notable that egg shells can be quite dangerous and have been known to damage people's eyes who have been hit in the face with eggs. Lock him up!

Australian senator criticized for blaming Muslim immigration for shootings punches teen after he's egged

Edited: Please do not use red font for posts. That is saved for moderation. Thanks. protectionist

Last edited by a moderator:
The Australian senator who came under fire after he blamed Muslim immigration for Friday’s New Zealand mosque shootings was captured on video hitting a teenager who was seen breaking an egg on his head.

Fraser Anning, a senator from Queensland, was criticized over tweets on Friday, including one that said, “Does anyone still dispute the link between Muslim immigration and violence?”

"I am utterly opposed to any form of violence within our community, and I totally condemn the ac
ions of the gunman,"
he wrote in a statement. "However, whilst this kind of violent vigilantism can never be justified, what it highlights is the growing fear within our community, both in Australia and New Zealand, of the increasing Muslim presence."

"The real cause of the bloodshed on New Zealand streets today is the immigration program which allowed Muslim fanatics to migrate to New Zealand in the first place," the statement continued.

Good for Senator Manning. Not only did this stupid Muslim ass-kisser not walk away unscathed (as they usually do), but he got punched out and kicked. If the Australian authorities do right, the punk will also do some jail time for his violent crime, that he might have thought was funny.

It is notable that egg shells can be quite dangerous and have been known to damage people's eyes who have been hit in the face with eggs. Lock him up!

Australian senator criticized for blaming Muslim immigration for shootings punches teen after he's egged

He socked him a good one, then the little shithead got taken to the ground.

:21:

egg kid.jpg

Break egg on head....get punched out.
Sounds normal to me.

I always wanted to break one on Obama's head.

But I didn't want to get shot by the Secret Service.

Why would you waste a perfectly good egg?

On the other hand, Australians eat brown eggs. So, break away. Yuck!

Racist? You know the difference in a white and and a brown egg? The color!

I realize that... but I still prefer the white ones (which probably makes me a racist, at least where chickens are concerned).

Break egg on head....get punched out.
Sounds normal to me.

I always wanted to break one on Obama's head.

But I didn't want to get shot by the Secret Service.

Why would you waste a perfectly good egg?

On the other hand, Australians eat brown eggs. So, break away. Yuck!

Well truthfully, I didn't try breaking one over Obama's head because I couldn't find a dinosaur egg. Those are pretty scarce.

ions of the gunman,"

Yep, and now he has to make into old age, one day with no protections after retirement, and that kid and his friends will be in their prime.

Forever is a long time Senator. Good luck to you.

ions of the gunman,"

Yep, and now he has to make into old age, one day with no protections after retirement, and that kid and his friends will be in their prime.

So is that condoning or encouraging the dumb kid to commit another act of violence?

I always get those two words mixed up.

ions of the gunman,"

Actually a response like that often could wise people up. Are you young? We had a disciplinarian in our high school. He got involved a few times with students. One time when he was attacked he threw the student through a window. on a door. Probably not on purpose. But his own safety was jeopardized.

ions of the gunman,"

Nobody told you that to crack an egg on a person's head is wrong?

WRONG! :cuckoo:

Normal people DON'T DO THAT!

The kid was sent in the typical leftist fashion of the agitator-who-must-not-be-questioned. Probably assured “theres nothing he can do but take it”.

As I keep pointing out...the old rules don’t apply any more.

Forum List

Back