Australian senator criticized for blaming Muslim immigration for shootings punches teen after he's e

Edited: Please do not use red font for posts. That is saved for moderation. Thanks. protectionist
I've been using red for conservative quotes for years (and blue for liberal quotes). Can't imagine not doing it that way. Did moderators never hear of red and blue states ?

The senator's quotes can't be in blue. Blue is for liberals. Your change changes the content and meaning of the OP. You can't do that.

Please take away the blue color, and restore the red, or some other color, ..............but NOT BLUE. Or this will cause confusion.

PS - are you going to change all the red quotes I've posted of conservatives for 5 years ? There are tens of thousands of them.

Last edited:
The Australian senator who came under fire after he blamed Muslim immigration for Friday’s New Zealand mosque shootings was captured on video hitting a teenager who was seen breaking an egg on his head.

Fraser Anning, a senator from Queensland, was criticized over tweets on Friday, including one that said, “Does anyone still dispute the link between Muslim immigration and violence?”

"I am utterly opposed to any form of violence within our community, and I totally condemn the ac
ions of the gunman,"
he wrote in a statement. "However, whilst this kind of violent vigilantism can never be justified, what it highlights is the growing fear within our community, both in Australia and New Zealand, of the increasing Muslim presence."

"The real cause of the bloodshed on New Zealand streets today is the immigration program which allowed Muslim fanatics to migrate to New Zealand in the first place," the statement continued.

Good for Senator Manning. Not only did this stupid Muslim ass-kisser not walk away unscathed (as they usually do), but he got punched out and kicked. If the Australian authorities do right, the punk will also do some jail time for his violent crime, that he might have thought was funny.

It is notable that egg shells can be quite dangerous and have been known to damage people's eyes who have been hit in the face with eggs. Lock him up!

Australian senator criticized for blaming Muslim immigration for shootings punches teen after he's egged

He socked him a good one, then the little shithead got taken to the ground.

:21:

Yep, and now he has to make into old age, one day with no protections after retirement, and that kid and his friends will be in their prime.

Forever is a long time Senator. Good luck to you.

You need to seek professional help.

Must be an awfully slow news day at Daily Kooks...

Care-Map.jpg

Daily Kos tries to be relevant by advancing the leftist narrative.
If you believe notorious leftist sites like the Kos on face value then you undoubtedly also believe
that the Covington kids were harassing and menacing a poor peaceful Native American Viet Nam vet.

Last edited:
Far-right Australian senator egged after New Zealand shooting comments

CANBERRA, Australia (AP) — Australia's prime minister on Sunday suggested an anti-Muslim senator should be charged after he slapped a teen who cracked a raw egg over the legislator's head.

Sen. Fraser Anning has been widely condemned for blaming Muslim immigration for racist attacks on two New Zealand mosques that claimed at least 50 lives.

Will Connolly, the 17-year-old boy who egged Anning, has become an online hero for the incident, which was captured on video.

Prime Minister Scott Morrison on Sunday took Connolly's side, telling reporters: "The full force of the law should be applied to Sen. Anning."

Police allege Connolly, who calls himself "Egg Boy" online, assaulted the senator with the egg.

Anning "retaliated and struck the teen twice" before Connolly was dragged to the ground by Anning supporters, a police statement said.

"The incident is being actively investigated by Victoria Police in its entirety," the statement said, including Anning's actions.

Anning came under blistering criticism over tweets on Friday, including one that said, "Does anyone still dispute the link between Muslim immigration and violence?"

"The real cause of the bloodshed on New Zealand streets today is the immigration program which allowed Muslim fanatics to migrate to New Zealand in the first place," he said in a later statement.

Anning has now been assigned a federal police security detail, a precaution usually reserved for the prime minister.

New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern for the first time on Sunday joined the public condemnation of Anning.

Asked by a journalist what she thought of Anning's comments, she replied simply: "They're a disgrace."

A GoFundMe page set up to raise 2,000 Australia dollars ($1,400) to pay for Connolly's "legal fees" and "more eggs" had exceeded AU$25,000 on Sunday.

The site says most of the money will go to Christchurch victims.

"Love the spunk of egg boy who puts his egg where we'd like it to be!" donor Val Lehmann-Monck posted.

"This kid is awesome. The senator will not get re-elected due to the publicity and those comments and his reaction," donor Nikhil Reddy wrote.

After the egging, Anning supporters pinned Connolly to the ground until journalists appealed for him to be allowed back on his feet, The Sun-Herald newspaper reported.

Far-right activist Neil Erikson, who was involved in tackling Connolly, shouted for reporters to be removed from the area.

"Get the journalists out of here ... If you don't like, get out," Erikson was quoted as saying.

Police say they arrested Connolly, took his details and then released him without charge.

Connolly urged his online followers not to follow his example.

"Don't egg politicians. You get tackled by 30 bogans at the same time," he said in a video, using Australian slang for a poor, ignorant white person.

"I learnt the hard way," he added.

The stupid kid is a hero!

Far right? Sounds he talked common sense. Without Muslims there would not have been a shooting.

I am sure that the Muslims are already planning the next terror attack for revenge. And given that they are inside the country... was nice knowing you New Zealand.

And they let the kid go after not charging him with assault! Blows my mind. If he was my sone, I'd march him down to Police Headquarteers and demand he be charged!

And they let the kid go after not charging him with assault! Blows my mind. If he was my sone, I'd march him down to Police Headquarteers and demand he be charged!
If he was my son, I'd give him a lecture and then buy him a dozen eggs.

Well, we are just different. I think it was a childish act and if not stopped could lead to bigger assaults later on. We have to respect different thoughts about anything. He took the Senator's freedom of speech away regardless of how deplorable someone may think it was.

The kid needs a copuple days in jail.

Well, we are just different. I think it was a childish act and if not stopped could lead to bigger assaults later on. We have to respect different thoughts about anything. He took the Senator's freedom of speech away regardless of how deplorable someone may think it was.

Their violence is free speech, our free speech is violence.

dimocraps are scum

I was being facetious. But I certainly don't see it rising to the level of jail or even charges. Shakespeare's audiences threw rotten vegetables at the actors if they were getting bored. The actors got the message and threw in more dirty jokes. If I were giving a speech and got hit with an egg, I'd ask for a hankie and keep going. Except it sounds like his audience was all busy pounding this egg throwing kid, so maybe he'd have to wait a couple minutes. I wouldn't have let it stop me, though, and if the senator has increased security, it is for his words, not because the cops are worried about the lethality of an egg.

Forum List

Back