Australian army hauls 38 citizens to quarantine facility over some positive COVID tests

ggggghhhbbyhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjjnnnnj.png

dmdmfmmfmmfmfmmf.jpg

I agree, wholeheartedly. Poor bastards in Germany are building crossbows for SHTF. Other places around the world they're likely building spears—because guns are mostly a no-no. The right to defend one's own life and the lives of his family are fundamental to the human condition. All I'm saying is when push comes to shove, and it already sort of has, I hope like hell enough of my fellow Americans will actually use their weapons to make a difference in the face of government or any other tyranny arisen.
And then spend the rest of their lives in a prison, with all that entails.

Last edited:
They used military trucks because that was the best transport available in the remote location.
In come the international flights, and in come the new Covid cases including Omicron variant.
bambu-ilk told the govts not to allow people in without quarantine...govts didn't listen...now they're running around trying to locate the infected and any contacts...also warning the public of the areas and to get tested.
It's ridiculous!

Meanwhile, in South Australia state;

https://www.smh.com.au/national/sch...o-life-after-covid-zero-20211202-p59e8y.html

Forty years after graduating and four days after South Australia’s borders reopened, Adelaide’s Henley High School Class of 1981 gathered to celebrate.
But unknown to the 47 reunion attendees at Theatre Bugs in Norwood on Saturday night, including former SA premier Jay Weatherill, COVID-19 had joined the party.
“at this stage” 19 of the group had tested positive.

“We were all double vaccinated and at this stage no one is seriously ill,” Mr Eustice said. “For me, it feels just like a nasty cold.

A decade had passed since the last reunion and this year, six people flew in from four states, he said.
The majority of party attendees have been transferred to medi-hotels and Mr Eustice is awaiting confirmation this will be for 14 days. His wife has tested negative.

#####

Yes, into quarantine they go.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Australians are weak", "Australians are cowards" etc is said in these forums.
Nah, Australians just don't want to get sick...die or be maimed for life at the hands of the Grim Covid Reaper., they value their families, lifestyles and health too much.
Those mass graves and bodies stacked up in trucks in America last year showed Australians the Reaper's work.
"The best way to win the war on Covid is to make the virus homeless" - NSW Health Official 2020.
The Premier announced "A call to arms" to win the war on Covid. Para: "Please come forward and give up your arms for the state/country".

Last edited:

Forum List

Back