Australia Has ChiCom Flu Concentration Camps, KKKanda Says Hold My Molson’s

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
New Brunswick has become the first Canadian province to allow grocers to ban unvaccinated food shoppers.

Under a new provision announced by New Brunswick Health Minister Dorothy Shephard, grocery stores in the province are now allowed to turn away the shoppers who aren’t vaccinated against COVID-19.

The vaccine that lets you catch and spread the ChiCom Flu just as easily as the unvaccinated.

On the positive side, stores aren't *required* to ban unvaxxed customers yet. They are just allowed to.

Although my guess is that the New Brunswick despotate will soon require them to. After all, they don't want to give stores who believe in freedom any kind of edge in attracting business.

On the positive side, stores aren't *required* to ban unvaxxed customers yet. They are just allowed to.

Although my guess is that the New Brunswick despotate will soon require them to. After all, they don't want to give stores who believe in freedom any kind of edge in attracting business.
Progression of the government ordering people to violate their beliefs or face starvation.

New Topics

Forum List

Back