Canada’s ambassador to China steps down as Ottawa faces pressure from Biden administration

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
It seems America is not interested in what Canada has been selling for decades. Until Canada reforms their creepy covert police of Peel Region, Toronto, OPP and RCMP, we shouldn't even be invited to the upcoming Democracy Summit.

I may reach out to the U.S myself, name more names and details, to help them understand more fully why Canadas police state is not only a threat to Canadian citizens, but also to Americas reputation.

As always I will be transparent with the Creepy Ones because unlike them, I'm not FOS or born from a coward

Canadian traveller forced to stay in quarantine facility after negative COVID-19 test
Dominic Barton, a strong advocate for increased trade with China during his term as ambassador, is stepping down amidst growing pressure from the administration of U.S. President Joe Biden for Ottawa to take a tougher stance with Beijing, foreign policy and national security experts said.

Barton, who was appointed by the Trudeau government in September 2019, announced his resignation Monday, citing his success "working to secure the release" of Canadians Michael Kovrig and Michael Spavor as the fulfillment of a priority mission handed to him by Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.

In a statement, Barton said he also worked to ease tensions with Beijing that stemmed from the arrest of Huawei executive Meng Wanzhou, and that Barton believes Canada is now "better positioned" to achieve "its other diplomatic priorities with China."

Well, we should present a united front.

Whatever we decide to do, we should do as a team.

Well, we should present a united front.

Whatever we decide to do, we should do as a team.

Yes. And maybe levy some tariffs against China too. See how they'd like that, ha ha.

Last edited:
Canada is like ....meh to me....

I wouldn't give a fig what they do or don't do.....

As long as that Globalist idiot Trudeau is there.

New Topics

Forum List

Back