Aussie reporter to Sidney Powell: "Do you ever hear yourself & think it sounds ridiculous?"

Oh yeah I forgot about that. Are Rudy Tootie and MrPillow gonna mount the same defense? :lol:

I don't know but it seems to be a go to excuse when right wingers get hit with a lawsuit.

Then they go back on the air to make the same statements they just told people no reasonable person should believe.

It's crazy.

MrPillow has been mighty quiet lately. Suffocated by his pillow hopefully. :cool-45:

I suspect he's retooling.

He's on the national front. You are on a message board.

Hope you choke to death at dinner tonight. Better make sure the soup line cooks that food all the way through.

Australia is a complete police state these days.

No wonder that our resident grade school dropouts liked this story.

What was Sydney’s defense?

No reasonable person would believe what she said?

Yea that

If I was that journalist, my first and probably only reply to powell would be powell's own words:

"no reasonable person would have thought the Kraken claims were "truly statements of fact"

If she didn't walk away, I would then ask her why is she still saying things she says no reasonable person would take as true statements of fact? And why should anyone believe anything she is saying now?
Well NOBODY believes you so you’d know the feeling....

All Trumpers think the election was stolen, the worst part is you believe the MyPillow guy too! :auiqs.jpg:
hey over doser, you really need to get off tv, or get off your behind, whichever applies, maybe both, and go do some homework to find out the FACTS. Either that or go get a booster shot, ...that after you get the first 3 "vaccines".

Forum List

Back