Audobon joins the woke crowd and changes it's name

Another example of just the oddest things that people get their panties in a wad over.
Who is getting their panties in a wad?

It appears to me that, if anyone is getting wadded drawers, it's the guys renaming an organization because of something done nearly two centuries ago.

C'mon, Gator. Don't you see what's really happening?

If the goose-stepping left decides to rename DC, should we get our britches in a bunch or just bend over and take the cultural marxist dick right up the ass?

not at all, but I am the gatekeeper of what I laugh at people for caring about...and I am laughing at you.

get over it. Or not, do not really care either way....i am going to keep laughing
So, we should just "get over it" when they rename DC?

How far is this shit gonna go before you start getting concerned about the next step. You KNOW it will never stop until we stop it.

Sure they did moron. That's why blacks and minorities support the Democratic Party. Lol.
You seem to have been mislead on the history of political parties in the US. No, I am not a Republitard or a Democrap. I am like Golf Gator, and many others. I refuse to bow to either major party.

Because of your ignorance, discussion with you is pointless, Rasta.

Now, go pass the dutchie 'pon the left hand side. And pass it here while you're at it.

:beer:

Forum List

Back