Attorney: No More `Black Pastors' in Court for Arbery Case

Were those 2 in the courtroom? Also I dont think those 2 have nearly the influence over anyone that Al and Jesse do. I would guess, 80-90% of people wouldnt recognize them out of context, but the same certainly cant be said of Al and Jesse. Rev Jackson hasnt really been in the spot light in the recent past but he's still a pretty iconic figure that most people over the age of 30 would recognize pretty readily. Rev Sharpton had/has a TV show recently. Both of them have been Presidential candidates for crying out loud.
Neither Al or Jesse Jackson were ever charged and later pardoned for aiming weapons at unarmed people......

but tell me again about how you and other fragile white Conservatives are intimidated by unarmed black men sitting inside of a courtroom...

How much more of a safe space do you need??

Should we go back to posting these signs to make your insecure bitch ass feel better??

603451e86f559.image.jpg

Neither Al or Jesse Jackson were ever charged and later pardoned for aiming weapons at unarmed people......

but tell me again about how you and other fragile white Conservatives are intimidated by unarmed black men sitting inside of a courtroom...

How much more of a safe space do you need??

Should we go back to posting these signs to make your insecure bitch ass feel better??

View attachment 565640
Seriously, what in the fuck are you talking about?

Al and Jesse are influential/powerful people, far more influential and powerful than just the average person. Their presence alone has an effect. This isn't about their skin color or their religious beliefs. This is about them being celebrities and their influence, intentional or not and whether people realize it or not, on the people around them. Why is that so hard to see/understand. Why does pointing it out make someone a racist or "afraid of black people"?

Also I never said they shouldnt be allowed at the courthouse. I never said the judge should specifically bar them or anyone else for that matter. I did say I Al Sharpton was a grifter who prayed on the misfortune of others to make money. I also said I was surprised the judge hadnt closed the gallery and pushed a CC TV feed to a different room because this was such a high profile case.

If someone is afraid of me because I'm black that's their problem. If they're afraid of me because I'm influential AND black, that's still their problem if my mere presence causes them to start twitching or makes them uncomfortable. I'm not talking about anything I'm doing I'm talking solely because of my presence.

I mean really, this is what all of this has been about at it's core, the police being afraid of black men and killing them for little or no reason although the mantra is always "I was in fear for my life".

These three assholes had no reason to be in fear of their lives from Abery but just to ensure they maintained the upper hand, they grab a couple of firearms, chase him down with intentions (according to them) of placing him under citizen's arrest however when he objected to their plan and strove to escape from the situation they put him in, they killed him.

I understand that everyone is entitled to a fair trial though "we" rarely get one, however from everything I've read, no one is doing anything to try to scare or intimidate the jury, unlike the people who showed up at the U.S. Capital on January 6th. THAT is what intimidation looks like, that is what it looks like to intentionally try and successfully make people fear for their lives, yet those assholes where allowed to stay past the curfew and leave when they felt like leaving.,

You all are very confused about what constitutes actual jury intimidation. If just seeing a black person causes your inner racist to kick in and start shouting at you "danger, danger", "criminal", "threat, threat", I don't know what else to tell you.

I don't know how any of you make it through life being so frightened all of the time.

No one said they were afraid of Rev Al or Rev Jackson. They were afraid their presence could/would influence the jury due to their celebrity and notoriety. Noting that a world renown civil rights icon sitting in the gallery could have an effect on the jury doesn't make one a racist or "afraid or black people".

I'm not sure how you got from this thread/case to police shootings or Jan 6 but you're pretty far afield of the topic at hand since this case doesn't have anything to do with either of those issues.

The only people who are attributing criminality or threat to Sharpton and Jackson seem to be on your side of the argument you do realize that right? I certainly never said they were a threat. I never said either one was a criminal or was intentionally trying to intimidate the jury. Did the defense say that in the video? I didnt hear it if he did.

I did say Sharpton was a grifter. I did say their celebrity could influence the jury by their presence. I did say I was surprise the judge hadnt closed the gallery due to this being a high profile case.

Please link up all my racist/afraid of black people posts in this thread or any other.

What I find disturbing is that so many people are more worried about the fact that there are potentially a couple of racists running around than they are that a man was chased down and killed in the street in broad daylight regardless of the reason.

If someone is afraid of me because I'm black that's their problem. If they're afraid of me because I'm influential AND black, that's still their problem if my mere presence causes them to start twitching or makes them uncomfortable. I'm not talking about anything I'm doing I'm talking solely because of my presence.

I mean really, this is what all of this has been about at it's core, the police being afraid of black men and killing them for little or no reason although the mantra is always "I was in fear for my life".

These three assholes had no reason to be in fear of their lives from Abery but just to ensure they maintained the upper hand, they grab a couple of firearms, chase him down with intentions (according to them) of placing him under citizen's arrest however when he objected to their plan and strove to escape from the situation they put him in, they killed him.

I understand that everyone is entitled to a fair trial though "we" rarely get one, however from everything I've read, no one is doing anything to try to scare or intimidate the jury, unlike the people who showed up at the U.S. Capital on January 6th. THAT is what intimidation looks like, that is what it looks like to intentionally try and successfully make people fear for their lives, yet those assholes where allowed to stay past the curfew and leave when they felt like leaving.,

You all are very confused about what constitutes actual jury intimidation. If just seeing a black person causes your inner racist to kick in and start shouting at you "danger, danger", "criminal", "threat, threat", I don't know what else to tell you.

I don't know how any of you make it through life being so frightened all of the time.
You were not there and you saw nothing! You're just another black liar.

Al and Jesse are influential/powerful people, far more influential and powerful than just the average person. Their presence alone has an effect. This isn't about their skin color or their religious beliefs. This is about them being celebrities and their influence, intentional or not and whether people realize it or not, on the people around them. Why is that so hard to see/understand. Why does pointing it out make someone a racist or "afraid of black people"?

Also I never said they shouldnt be allowed at the courthouse. I never said the judge should specifically bar them or anyone else for that matter. I did say I Al Sharpton was a grifter who prayed on the misfortune of others to make money. I also said I was surprised the judge hadnt closed the gallery and pushed a CC TV feed to a different room because this was such a high profile case.
Then if you don't think they should be barred..

Why the fuck do you keep typing to me??

Just say...I agree, they shouldn't be barred...

But instead, you have spent the past 82727 comments trying claim how intimidating they are....which makes you a whole entire fragile bitch in my mind...

If you think a a 70-something year old black man sitting at the back of court-room is intimidating....

but I know most of you cucks are cowards like that

Then if you don't think they should be barred..

Why the fuck do you keep typing to me??

Just say...I agree, they shouldn't be barred...

But instead, you have spent the past 82727 comments trying claim how intimidating they are....which makes you a whole entire fragile bitch in my mind...

If you think a a 70-something year old black man sitting at the back of court-room is intimidating....

but I know most of you cucks are cowards like that
I never said any of that. You have really bad reading comprehension internet tough guy.

Without the 'racism' scam he has nothing to sell, just like the Democratic Party. Those BLM leaders are raking in the Big Bucks, so naturally these gimps want to get in on that.
There is no racism scam. But there is right wing white psychosis which make you post something so stupid and believe it.

You have lied on Sharpton and you need quit lying about why you oppose black pastors at the trial.

You have lied on Sharpton and you need quit lying about why you oppose black pastors at the trial.
What about Al Sharpton have I said that was untrue?

I don't oppose anyone being at the trial numb nuts. Jeez all of you need to take a reading comprehension class.

No one said they were afraid of Rev Al or Rev Jackson. They were afraid their presence could/would influence the jury due to their celebrity and notoriety. Noting that a world renown civil rights icon sitting in the gallery could have an effect on the jury doesn't make one a racist or "afraid or black people".

I'm not sure how you got from this thread/case to police shootings or Jan 6 but you're pretty far afield of the topic at hand since this case doesn't have anything to do with either of those issues.

The only people who are attributing criminality or threat to Sharpton and Jackson seem to be on your side of the argument you do realize that right? I certainly never said they were a threat. I never said either one was a criminal or was intentionally trying to intimidate the jury. Did the defense say that in the video? I didnt hear it if he did.

I did say Sharpton was a grifter. I did say their celebrity could influence the jury by their presence. I did say I was surprise the judge hadnt closed the gallery due to this being a high profile case.

Please link up all my racist/afraid of black people posts in this thread or any other.

What I find disturbing is that so many people are more worried about the fact that there are potentially a couple of racists running around than they are that a man was chased down and killed in the street in broad daylight regardless of the reason.
I'm sure I'm probably going to regret this but what kind of influence are they afraid that seeing civil rights icons will have?

You were not there and you saw nothing! You're just another black liar.
I don't have to be there and I've seen many of the same things that others have seen, on video, and what it broadcast by the various news agencies.

Even if I were a liar, what the fuck does that make you, since my word still carries more weight than yours ever will.

So since you keep bringing up my race, and since you keep lying about me, and since you've been told previously to discontinue with your crap, which you've acknowledged, you continuing to falsely accuse me of anything, to continue showing up on my threads when you've been notified that you're not wanted, etc. collectively is prima facie evidence that your antagonistic and racist behavior toward me is intentional.

Do you know what means?

Ahhh, white fragility on display here, this is absolutely pathetic on top of insulting. They may as well be wearing their Klan robes to court.

This is the same argument that rogue police officers use when shooting and killing black men, that their mere presence is threatening to the officers. We're going to let them keep getting away with this dialogue? I don't think so. Oh and I included attorney Kevin Gough's photo so we can all see the scared widdle wabbit:
No one wants your race baiters messing up a court case.

If they hadn't ignored the law in the first place, they wouldn't have to worry about anyone being able to mess up their case because they currently wouldn't be on trial for murder.
Whether or not they broke the law remains to be seen. The case hasnt even been resolved and youre already declaring that they did something wrong.

Whether or not they broke the law remains to be seen. The case hasnt even been resolved and youre already declaring that they did something wrong.
No. Whether or not they will be convicted for their actions remains to be seen. We already know that they did something wrong because they stated to the police what they did and more importantly WHY they did it, or at least part of why they did it.

He wasn't an unwelcomed outsider, he was merely jogging + the vigilantes took into their own hands to cause his death. You are allowed to jog anywhere you want.
Oh, this thread is about that black jogger who got shot? Not interesting. Blacks are always shooting whites, all the time ---- this was just one time they got it back.

Forum List

Back