Attorney General Merrick Garland set to make statement, days after FBI raid on Trump home at Mar-a-Lago

Not any more... The denial of Council to observe the raid is going to cast a huge cloud of evidence tampering by the DOJ and FBI.
It's more likely Trump did the evidence tampering when he sold the nuclear papers to the Russians. If you can't see the need for this kind of scrutiny you are the one with the problem.

It's more likely Trump did the evidence tampering when he sold the nuclear papers to the Russians. If you can't see the need for this kind of scrutiny you are the one with the problem.
How much money did Trump make on that deal?

We'll probably never know the truth. Trump is prone to exaggeration. It is sick mind he probably feels betrayed by our nation so this is justified.
With just cause. How many years of witch hunting does one need to to realize they're being persecuted?

Not all Americans are that stupid.

I believe you're being facetious. This is much too serious an issue to be treated with inappropriate humor. You seem to have a very flippant personality.
Me? Trump is the biggest threat to our democracy...harumph harumph.

It doesn't. Your pathetic, desperate talking points -- well, not yours, but the ones being spoonfed to you -- are changing hourly.
First we were told it was about the National Archives. Now its about nuclear secrets. I know what it's about. It's all about harassing Trump because the political elites are scared to death he's gonna win re-election. Cheney admitted to it.

What a bizarre tweet full of idiot lies for gullible cultists. Hint: that's you
That's correct. NARA first asked for the documents from Trump in May of 2021. They did not receive any documents until January 2022. They finally asked the justice department to get involved in February 9th 2022. They tried working with Trump but still didn't get everything they were asking for plus we have the current situation. All these delays are on Trump. www.cnn.com timeline that justice department criminal inquiry into Trump taking documents.

First we were told it was about the National Archives. Now its about nuclear secrets. I know what it's about. It's all about harassing Trump because the political elites are scared to death he's gonna win re-election. Cheney admitted to it.
Or Trump not being forthcoming about any of it.

Forum List

Back