Attorney General Merrick Garland set to make statement, days after FBI raid on Trump home at Mar-a-Lago

Both can be correct. And who gives a shit what you think you were told?
See, this is the typical fascist response. "It's whatever we say, so shut up". I bet you're one of those "Trump is a threat to our democracy", huh. Seig Heil, dick nose.

See, this is the typical fascist response. "It's whatever we say, so shut up". I bet you're one of those "Trump is a threat to our democracy", huh. Seig Heil, dick nose.
Haha, no, I just don't give a shit what you think you were told. You were also told the FBI planted evidence, right? So shut the fack up already.

Actually, he does. Thus the warrant. Good God man, get a grip.
So Trump's number one political opponent is allowed to investigate him? A real American President would have Garland appoint a special prosecutor to avoid the appearance of political bias.

So Trump's number one political opponent is allowed to investigate him?
Nobody in the FBI, or their lawyers, or the judge, or Garland are trump's #1 political opponent.

Once again, you cultists assume everyone is as sleazy and freakish as Trump is.

Nobody in the FBI, or their lawyers, or the judge, or Garland are trump's #1 political opponent.

Once again, you cultists assume everyone is as sleazy and freakish as Trump is.
Garland works for Biden, you smarmy dumb fuck. Who signed off on the warrant, you lying nasty punk.

He doesn't have to bow to their demands. What we have here is nothing more than political harassment. Period. You people should be ashamed.
Actually what we have here is an possible threat to national security.

Both can be correct. And who gives a shit what you think you were told?
I posted the entire timeline of events in an earlier post. Biden had nothing to do with any of this. In fact, it was Trump's delays and inaction that caused us to drag out so long.

Oh bullshit. Sell that shit to some naive college kids.
I'm sorry but I really believe papers on nuclear concerns that are only for the eyes of a very few in the hands of a psychotic man is a bad idea.

Forum List

Back