Attorney General Merrick Garland set to make statement, days after FBI raid on Trump home at Mar-a-Lago

I am beating you with all three--logic, reason, AND emotion--all over these boards. It started when you took gleeful joy in the unelected bureaucracies crapping all over our constitution. You're called on it, so now you want to call me "emotional".

Pathetic.
trump's going to allow the unsealing of the warrant, etc. tomorrow, right? And then we get to see the inventory including the classified material.

And when you have to declare yourself some kind of winner on social media.............how sad is that? :itsok:

And when you have to declare yourself some kind of winner on social media.............how sad is that? :itsok:

This is what unfettered emotion does to a person.

I suspect once she has calmed down and looks back on these post she will be embarrassed, but won't have the integrity to admit to such

Don't forget the VA, I am a huge fan of them as well.

Oh, and the USDA, I use a lot of their data for my job and know a great many people that work for them.

Mac for sure. You and Mac the least self-aware people on the board. Sure, sure, a libertarian who loves him the USDA...all the alphabet bureaucracies.

The board libertarian says, the bureaucracies are awesome

Mac for sure. You and Mac the least self-aware people on the board. Sure, sure, a libertarian who loves him the USDA...all the alphabet bureaucracies.

The board libertarian says, the bureaucracies are awesome

The USDA does good work for the people. It is Abe Lincoln's agency and still doing the work he set out for them.

Oh, and I love the DOD a pretty fair amount as well since they give me a check the 1st of every month.

Easy, look at the pattern of behavior from his political adversaries.

But then you look at his pattern of behavior and go "yeah, I can see him doing that".

We have two sets of monkeys in cages throwing shit at each other.

I have not yet decided which one has the correct shit

More emotion, nothing else.

You think that calling me names is beating me, you think that saying mean things about me is beating me.

All of that is based on your emotions, nothing else.

This is what I mean by "your game, your rules", see. Remember when you took all kind of swipes at me for how much I "hated" gays, even swipes at me hating sex or some-such? Like really personal swipes?

Right.

Well, now it's your game, your rules. Does it seem emotional because now it's aimed at you? Well work on building up that super thick skin. Some of us have a 20 year lead on you.

This is what I mean by "your game, your rules", see. Remember when you took all kind of swipes at me for how much I "hated" gays, even swipes at me hating sex or some-such? Like really personal swipes?

Right.

Well, now it's your game, your rules. Does it seem emotional because now it's aimed at you? Well work on building up that super thick skin. Some of us have a 20 year lead on you.

Your digs at me mean nothing to me. That you think you are some how bothering me shows just how unhinged you have become.

Your digs at me mean nothing to me. That you think you are some how bothering me shows just how unhinged you have become.

Not unhinged. Tactical.

See what it feels like when you insinuate someone's sexuality into comments they make about cultural issues?

Learn or not. Not my problem.

Forum List

Back