Attorney/Fox Commentator Levin says the math never supported a red wave

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

this was last night

He mentions how the RINO McConnell spent money foolishly.. spent $$ on Alaska even though it was going to stay red anyway.. did not spend any money on Masters in AZ!

$100 million dollars spent and.. we know what we got for it.. :mad:

That aside, Levin says there was never going to be a red wave.. and people who acted like there would be .. well, he doesn't seem to have good things to say about that..

He seems to be implying that people were expecting a red wave due to some pundit or another saying there'd be one and so, they didn't go out to vote..

Well, I say Rs were motivated so most of them voted? In any case, I think the big boys at Fox told Levin not to mention the elephant in the room: vote fraud..

The math certainly did support a red wave, but once again the demonrats played their wild card again, which worked so well with Trump!

Of course Levin said that. Most of his predictions come after the fact. Levin lies almost as much as trump, and any excuse will do. If MAGAs didn't think Levin sounds like what they think a smart person sounds like, even they would ridicule his bullshit.

The math certainly did support a red wave, but once again the demonrats played their wild card again, which worked so well with Trump!

Initially, it did. After the Dobbs decision came down the generic ballot tightened and the Dems even started leading in several polls. What happened last Tuesday is along the lines of what I was expecting.

Initially, it did. After the Dobbs decision came down the generic ballot tightened and the Dems even started leading in several polls. What happened last Tuesday is along the lines of what I was expecting.
Lindsey Graham's two talking head show appearances several weeks apart, crowing about introducing legislation banning abortion nationwide, did wonder to help the cause.

this was last night

He mentions how the RINO McConnell spent money foolishly.. spent $$ on Alaska even though it was going to stay red anyway.. did not spend any money on Masters in AZ!

$100 million dollars spent and.. we know what we got for it.. :mad:

That aside, Levin says there was never going to be a red wave.. and people who acted like there would be .. well, he doesn't seem to have good things to say about that..

He seems to be implying that people were expecting a red wave due to some pundit or another saying there'd be one and so, they didn't go out to vote..

Well, I say Rs were motivated so most of them voted? In any case, I think the big boys at Fox told Levin not to mention the elephant in the room: vote fraud..
In 2010 democrats spent far more than the GOP and still got destroyed.

That is because the democrats made such a mess of things with Obamacare

But today with the economy if far worse shape, along with crime and the border, etc., voters don't respond the same

We may now be a place where the DNC is free to destroy the nation with the knowledge they won't lose future elections

There is a turning point, like in places like in New York and California, where they vote for the same crap regardless.

Forum List

Back