Attorney Claims Office of DNI Has Communications Between Seth Rich and WikiLeaks

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
(snip)

Now, after the transcript testimonies of dozens of people were made public pertaining to the Russia collusion hoax, there were rumors that Seth Rich had copied emails from the DNC and shared them with Wikileaks. Then he mysteriously died and there were a lot of uncertain aspects about his death.

Now according to attorney Ty Clevenger, the NSA knows exactly who sent those records to Wikileaks. Clevenger said,

“I am reliably informed that the NSA or its partners intercepted at least some of the communications between Mr. Rich and Wikileaks. Before elaborating on that, however, I should first note the extent to which the “deep state” has already tried to cover up information about Mr. Rich. In an October 9, 2018 affidavit submitted in a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit, FBI section chief David M. Hardy testified that (1) the FBI did not investigate any matters pertaining to Mr. Rich, and (2) the FBI was unable to locate any records about Mr. Rich. Both claims were unequivocally false.”

(snip)

So here’s what we know:

Russia didn’t hack the DNC and send the emails to Wikileaks, even Crowdstrike admitted this.

The DNI has been covering up communications between Seth Rich and Wikileaks for years.

BJ - I explained this whole thing years ago - I luv that I am never wrong.

Assange and Kim.com offered to testify under oath they received the emails from Seth Rich 4 years ago, but The Obama Administration and Mueller and company refused to interview them.

It’s gonna be fun watching the board Dimwingers try to deny all the evidence coming out in these docs.

Forum List

Back