Attention: Episcopalians & Christian Sects of All Denominations Worldwide. Pay Heed.

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
It's happened before. And here we are again...

The U.S. Episcopal Church is poised to become the first major religious denomination in the United States to approve a rite for blessing gay marriages after its bishops overwhelmingly approved such a liturgy on Monday...The proposed blessing was agreed by the church's Chamber of Bishops at a meeting in Indianapolis and is expected to receive final approval from its House of Deputies later this week, Ruth Meyers, a chair of the Episcopalians' Subcommittee on Prayer Book, Liturgy and Church Music, told Reuters. Episcopalians set to be first big U.S. church to bless gay marriage Reuters

Imagine if the Almighty traced the fall of his blessed dominoes back to the Episcopalian leadership? I wonder what fate in the hereafter He might reserve for such a fatal blow to his Establishment on this plane? It's not as if this leadership can hide their faces from the Lord. I have a feeling those directly responsible for this final toppling of the Divine will pay a most terrible and horrible eternal price. Either that everything you read and studied in the Bible was all just to amuse you...

Pay heed or pay hell. Is a tax break the price of your eternal soul?

Recognize this face? You should...you've been warned about him pretty much your entire lives. Will he dictate your faith to you by fear or force?...or will you take your cues from Almighty God instead? Money is fleeting. The flesh is fleeting. This is test. Will you pass?:

Ugly%20gay%20dude_zps3fr5nglo.jpg

Jude was a personal servant of Jesus Christ and one of his daily companions and confidants.

Jude 1 New Testament of Jesus Christ.

1 Jude, the servant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, to them that are sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ, and called:

2 Mercy unto you, and peace, and love, be multiplied.

3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

5 I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.

6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

8 Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.

9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

10 But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.

11 Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.

12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;

13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.

14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,

15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

16 These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage.

17 But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;

18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.

19 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.

20 But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,

21 Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.

22 And of some have compassion, making a difference:

23 And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

24 Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,

25 To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

Oh, and one more thing...stay tuned....his slippery forked smooth and nasty tongue will be lashing out, seething in rage for being exposed right on the eve of your Big Mistake episcopaleans..

For a more detailed and entertaining description of how you incrementally got where you are today, recommended reading for episcopalian leadership poised on the brink of leading every last soul in their flock off the edge of a cliff read this flawed sinner's highly insightful work on that very process BEFORE you take that leap:

The Screwtape Letters, by C.S. Lewis

It's a description of a senior demon instructing his nephew demon on the extremely subtle art of gently tugging faithful Christians away from salvation, inch by inch, just under their radar.

Last edited:
Here's a series of a synopses on The Screwtape Letters:

The Screwtape Letters Summary - eNotes.com
The Screwtape Letters is made up of thirty-one undated letters from a senior devil called Screwtape to his nephew Wormwood. In these letters, Screwtape offers advice to the younger demon as he attempts to secure the soul of a human being, referred to as “the patient.” The book, then, is the account of a young man’s journey to the heavenly city, though in this case the narrator is his enemy, a demon who hopes to block his salvation.
In his first letter, Screwtape makes it clear that the surest way to lose the patient is to encourage him to use his reason, for inevitably, his reason will take him to God, whom the devils call the Enemy. Wormwood must find his opportunities by getting his patient to reason falsely or to be governed by his emotions. Screwtape is not discouraged when the patient becomes a Christian, for he explains to Wormwood that new converts often experience an emotional letdown. Wormwood should direct the patient’s attention to the irritating habits or the hypocrisy of the other people in his church....

....Wormwood should keep the patient away from normal pleasures since they often lead back to the Enemy who invented them; pleasures are only allowed when they are distorted or taken in ways, times, or degrees that are forbidden by the Enemy. As the patient is slowly led away from the path of virtue, Screwtape warns Wormwood not to tempt him to any spectacular wickedness because sins that seem insignificant ensure a safer gradual path to eternal separation from the Enemy, whereas larger sins are likely to inspire repentance...

County clerk describes why she is NOT caving in. She's willing to lose her career over her convictions..

..meanwhile...The reason why the episcopalian church is caving in.

From last night's show on Hannity: Okla. officials address Ten Commandments statue case county clerk quits job after same-sex marriage ruling Fox News

Here now with more reaction, the co-president of the Freedom From Religion Foundation -- Annie Laurie Gaylor is with us, Catholic League president Bill Donohue, FOX News contributor Father Jonathan Morris, and from Fox News Radio, it's Todd Starnes....

...FATHER JONATHAN MORRIS, FOX NEWS CONTRIBUTOR: Even if (INAUDIBLE)

HANNITY: All right, what are you saying, Father?

MORRIS: Well, you -- how about Annie -- is it Laurie? Annie Laurie Gaylor.

GAYLOR: Annie Laurie.

MORRIS: OK. What if the church is tax-exempt? Would you also suggest that they should keep their tax-exempt status and still be able to say, You know what? Actually, we're not going to do that because it goes against our values.

GAYLOR: I think that if the church is getting money from the government, which many of them are...

MORRIS: OK, so in other words, you don't.

GAYLOR: ... they should not be permitted to discriminate in employment.

MORRIS: Yes, there we go. OK. Yes. That's where it's going! Sean, that's where it's going!

GAYLOR: Well, churches should not be getting money...

MORRIS: That's exactly...

GAYLOR: ... government money.

MORRIS: That's exactly where it's going!

HANNITY: That was my point. Todd?

TODD STARNES, FOX NEWS RADIO: Yes, Sean, look, I mean, what's happening to this dear lady, who I interviewed in my FOXnews.com column, is happening all across the country. We're -- you know, we've been talking about the churches, but what about the Christians when they leave the walls of the church and they want to practice their faith in the public marketplace?
And it seems as though the humanists have declared some sort of a secular fatwa and they want to get rid of all the religious icons. They want to purge Christian thought and Christian speech and Christian beliefs from the public marketplace. And that is just simply -- not only is it wrong, it's unconstitutional!

Sil, you and I and every other person of reason knew dam' good and well that the SCOTUS decision was the Federal Government Licensing Degeneracy.

That is irrefutable evidence that the US Federal Government, from the Majority of the SCOTUS, the Legislature and the Executive Branch are animated by EVIL. I'm talking, a full-on infestation of OLD TESTAMENT, FIRE AND BRIMSTONE, DEMONIC POSSESSION.

In no reality is that good news for Christians, Jews or any other element of the Faithful.

We saw them throw Israel under the collective bus; we watched them scheme and scam to license Iran to build and possess Nuclear Weapons.

We watched them FOUND, ARM, TRAIN AND FUND ISIS and LIE TO OUR FACE ABOUT ALL OF IT... and for obvious reasons.

I don't think there is anyway that we can underestimate the influence of these clowns... I do not believe that there is a bottom to these people.

We are witnessing the implosion of the United States as we have known it, before our very eyes and THAT is what they INTEND.

Well if the episcopalians fall, then that leaves the door open for the rest to feel pressured. Pressure shouldn't be a religious tenet. After all, Christianity if nothing else is the doctrine of "how to stand firm in the face of pressure not to". See what I mean?

From your link...surprise, there was a rabid lesbian minister on the board and wouldn't take no for an answer.

It has created a rift within the episcopalian church. Prepare for the watering down of Christianity across the board until it no longer exists:

The Very Rev. Jose Luis Mendoza-Barahona of Honduras gave an impassioned speech, saying the new church law goes against the Bible and would create a chasm in the church.....“The fight has not ended, it’s starting,” he said. “Those of us in the church who are loyal followers of Christ are going to remain firm in not recognizing what happened today.”..The Episcopal Church joins two other mainline Protestant groups that allowed gay marriage in all their congregations: the United Church of Christ and the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.). The 3.8-million-member Evangelical Lutheran Church in America lets its congregations decide for themselves, and many of them host gay weddings....The United Methodist Church, by far the largest mainline Protestant church with 12.8 million members, bars gay marriage....Ties among Anglicans have been strained since Episcopalians in 2003 elected Bishop Gene Robinson, who lived openly with his male partner, to lead the Diocese of New Hampshire. Many theologically conservative Episcopalians either split off or distanced themselves from the national U.S. church after Robinson’s election.

They infiltrate, demand core redactions to the Bible, and so doing kill the word of Jesus Christ. Jude 1 is hardly an ambiguous command...

1. Infiltrate

2. Intimidate

3. Divide

4. Conquer.

That's how the dark one reels in the souls using "angelic" surrogates who have zero respect for the concrete word of scriptures of the New Testament.

From your link...surprise, there was a rabid lesbian minister on the board and wouldn't take no for an answer.

It has created a rift within the episcopalian church. Prepare for the watering down of Christianity across the board until it no longer exists:

The Very Rev. Jose Luis Mendoza-Barahona of Honduras gave an impassioned speech, saying the new church law goes against the Bible and would create a chasm in the church.....“The fight has not ended, it’s starting,” he said. “Those of us in the church who are loyal followers of Christ are going to remain firm in not recognizing what happened today.”..The Episcopal Church joins two other mainline Protestant groups that allowed gay marriage in all their congregations: the United Church of Christ and the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.). The 3.8-million-member Evangelical Lutheran Church in America lets its congregations decide for themselves, and many of them host gay weddings....The United Methodist Church, by far the largest mainline Protestant church with 12.8 million members, bars gay marriage....Ties among Anglicans have been strained since Episcopalians in 2003 elected Bishop Gene Robinson, who lived openly with his male partner, to lead the Diocese of New Hampshire. Many theologically conservative Episcopalians either split off or distanced themselves from the national U.S. church after Robinson’s election.

They infiltrate, demand core redactions to the Bible, and so doing kill the word of Jesus Christ. Jude 1 is hardly an ambiguous command...

1. Infiltrate

2. Intimidate

3. Divide

4. Conquer.

That's how the dark one reels in the souls using "angelic" surrogates who have zero respect for the concrete word of scriptures of the New Testament.

LOL! I'm Baptist. We do not even recognize Episcopalians as Christian.

But you're correct, to tolerate the degenerate is to become the degenerate. It's a disease, called EVIL.

And boy are they counting on the sects being estranged from one another on this point especially. I assume though that all of you refer to the New Testament of Jesus as your guiding principles? If not, what DO the episcopalians rely on for guidance?

And boy are they counting on the sects being estranged from one another on this point especially. I assume though that all of you refer to the New Testament of Jesus as your guiding principles? If not, what DO the episcopalians rely on for guidance?

It's old Europe crap and it's a convoluted mess... .

Oh, OK. But they follow the Bible, right? I assume they know about Jude 1?

Episcopal Church = Church of England. Remember Henry VIII?

I think it's funny that you believe yourself in a position to dictate theology to the Council of Bishops of one of the largest Protestant denominations in the world.

Yup...

So it follows that they'd be subject to infection by the cult. Europe is a lost cause... it's wholly Islamic Owned inside 20 years.

It's a shame. But... we've needed a place to nuke for quite a while and an Islamic Europe offers a wonderful palette of possibilities.

Leftism weakens the culture, Islam conquers it... It's a virus in every conceivable way.

I think it's funny that you believe yourself in a position to dictate theology to the Council of Bishops of one of the largest Protestant denominations in the world.

So any time anyone is active on a political, religious or other issue, your standard is that means they think they can dictate their views. We should all shut up and not advance what we think. We have moved beyond that advancing our views as being pointless, now advancing our views is actually bad. Sheep is actually your stated objective. We all need to shut up and follow. So why are you here stating your views then? You think you can dictate your views to others?

I'm not in a position to dictate. I'm in a position to remind though. I'm reminding them of Jude 1.

For instance, you may not be a welder. But if you walk into a welding shop and one of the strange workers that managed to get hired on is telling all the other workers "you don't need to wear a welding mask, it's OK"...you may know that's wrong and be able to remind the guys in the shop "he's lying, you need to wear that helmet or you'll go blind". You may not know how to run a bead. You may not know what temperature different metals require to melt. But you darn sure know enough that they need helmets or they'll go blind.

This really isn't a surprise. Sooner or later the leftist pope will probably endorse it.
The Pope by remaining silent throughout ALREADY has endorsed it.

God save his soul, and the souls of all those powers in the Vatican fearful/silent/cowardly for the one thing in life they're charged to do.

Forum List

Back