Attacks on Herschal Walker

Mystal, a justice correspondent for the Nation, brutally attacked Walker's Senate campaign in a column declaring he "is an animated caricature of a Black person drawn by white conservatives."

"Walker is what they think of us, and they think we’re big, ignorant, and easily manipulated," Mystal, a black man, claimed. "They think we’re shady or criminal. They think we’re tools to be used. The Walker campaign exists as a political minstrel show: a splashy rendition of what white Republicans think Black people look and sound like."

He savaged Walker with personal attacks, writing that he "displays a level of ignorance that would embarrass most sixth graders."

"The modern Republican Party has proven that being an ignorant know-nothing who exists as a pure grievance candidate with no policies or platform is not a deal breaker for Republican voters," Mystal asserted, among other insults the New York City liberal threw at GOP voters in Georgia and elsewhere.

Walker replied, “I’m not going to have you bully me, because you can’t,” he said. And then he made an offer to Mystal: “What I would love to do for you to take the time to come down to Georgia, we sit down and break bread.”

“I’m about bringing people together, not separating people, when it seems like you are … that’s not Herschel Walker," he finished.

Mystal responded after the interview, declining Walker's offer and accusing the candidate of running away from debates with other Republicans and with Georgia's Democratic Senator Raphael Warnock, whom Walker seeks to unseat.

"I'm not looking for a Senator, not a goddamn buddy," Mystal wrote on Twitter.

I've said this many times, blacks who get involved in the GOP are savaged much harsher than whites.

The Left truly hates black conservatives more than Trump I think.

This video explains it all

Walker claimed to be a college grad who graduated at the top of his class

Only thing is...he never graduated college

And didn't he at one point hold a gun to his girlfriends head?

Perfect GOP candidate huh?

Dems are, historically and currently, racist.

if you are a minority you might not be publicly lynching today with a noose, but they will do it through the media if you dare to step off the plantation.

Dems are, historically and currently, racist.

if you are a minority you might not be publicly lynching today with a noose, but they will do it through the media if you dare to step off the plantation.
Are you black? Atlanta has successful blacks and lots of black professionals.

Mystal, a justice correspondent for the Nation, brutally attacked Walker's Senate campaign in a column declaring he "is an animated caricature of a Black person drawn by white conservatives."

"Walker is what they think of us, and they think we’re big, ignorant, and easily manipulated," Mystal, a black man, claimed. "They think we’re shady or criminal. They think we’re tools to be used. The Walker campaign exists as a political minstrel show: a splashy rendition of what white Republicans think Black people look and sound like."

He savaged Walker with personal attacks, writing that he "displays a level of ignorance that would embarrass most sixth graders."

"The modern Republican Party has proven that being an ignorant know-nothing who exists as a pure grievance candidate with no policies or platform is not a deal breaker for Republican voters," Mystal asserted, among other insults the New York City liberal threw at GOP voters in Georgia and elsewhere.

Walker replied, “I’m not going to have you bully me, because you can’t,” he said. And then he made an offer to Mystal: “What I would love to do for you to take the time to come down to Georgia, we sit down and break bread.”

“I’m about bringing people together, not separating people, when it seems like you are … that’s not Herschel Walker," he finished.

Mystal responded after the interview, declining Walker's offer and accusing the candidate of running away from debates with other Republicans and with Georgia's Democratic Senator Raphael Warnock, whom Walker seeks to unseat.

I've said this many times, blacks who get involved in the GOP are savaged much harsher than whites.

This is not a personal attack

Elie Mystal is speaking the truth. Hershel Walker is not qualified to be a US Senator. The GOP leaders are using him unmercifully; they just want a Black person to run against Senator Rapheal Warnock.
Hershel Walker's speaking skills are at about a 4th grade level---and I'm being generous here. His critical thinking skills appear to be non-existent. I'm sure he is a nice guy. He is just not Senate material. Senator Warnock will humiliate him in a debate.
If the GOP had any kindness in their hearts at all, they'd release Hershel Walker from this campaign.

This is not a personal attack
Elie Mystal is being kind. I compared Hershel Walker's abilities to a 4th grader.

Elie Mystal is speaking the truth. Hershel Walker is not qualified to be a US Senator. The GOP leaders are using him unmercifully; they just want a Black person to run against Senator Rapheal Warnock.
Hershel Walker's speaking skills are at about a 4th grade level---and I'm being generous here. His critical thinking skills appear to be non-existent. I'm sure he is a nice guy. He is just not Senate material. Senator Warnock will humiliate him in a debate.
If the GOP had any kindness in their hearts at all, they'd release Hershel Walker from this campaign.
Really? He’s got a college degree and frankly i think he has fine speaking skills…

What makes him unqualified or less then Warnock?

Forum List

Back