Attacking Stormtroopers

This author clearly has his overly-dramatic crybaby costume all together for this weekend. Some people just enjoy sucking all the fun out of the room.

That was one if the most pathetic pieces I have ever read.

He used the word ‘icky’ to describe the costume. I thought it was satire after that, but it wasn’t which makes it even more hysterical. Imagine being like this. lol

That was one if the most pathetic pieces I have ever read.

He used the word ‘icky’ to describe the costume. I thought it was satire after that, but it wasn’t which makes it even more hysterical. Imagine being like this. lol
One of the biggest problem with people who think that way is they keep getting elected or hired into government positions of power instead of committed to a loony bin where they belong.........

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
A lot of worse things than being dressed up like a Star Wars storm trooper, I guess..

zoom-pseudo-terroriste.jpg

hitlerbaby250.jpg

Let's Cancel the Kids' Star Wars Stormtrooper Costume

I realize with all the madness in the world this this is a minor thing...but really now it is bad to dress your kid as a Star Wars stormtrooper for Halloween!

These people just went to ruin everything.
LOL
I remember as a young first time mom, I worried when my son would choose to play Darth Vader. I was afraid I'd given birth to a psychopath. Other moms assured me it's just a way for kids to play at having some "power" for a change.

That is just ONE person's opinion, you know, not a liberal platform. Well, some of us didn't let the kids have the toy guns. Lot of good it did us. Mine went in the Marines and now has a big collection of guns and is in a gun club.

I realize with all the madness in the world this this is a minor thing...but really now it is bad to dress your kid as a Star Wars stormtrooper for Halloween!

LOL
I remember as a young first time mom, I worried when my son would choose to play Darth Vader. I was afraid I'd given birth to a psychopath. Other moms assured me it's just a way for kids to play at having some "power" for a change.

That is just ONE person's opinion, you know, not a liberal platform. Well, some of us didn't let the kids have the toy guns. Lot of good it did us. Mine went in the Marines and now has a big collection of guns and is in a gun club.

You mothered a Trump Supporter? :laughing0301:

LOL

You mothered a Trump Supporter? :laughing0301:
A conservative, anyway, Republican all the way. I think he only gets his news from that freak on the radio.

Forum List

Back