Attacking Churches acceptable?

You want to start attacking churches, you'd better not whine when we burn your religion down.

1657538843014.png

Attacking the innocent and focal points of altruism in a community is really not a good image for the pro-abortion group.
They are already stand accused of infanticide and murder....now attacking those trying to help their communities?

Abortion clinics are for profit businesses that sell fetus parts for profit. Churches are all donation based organizations that promote morality and altruism. Huge difference between the two. You would think that the roles of democrats and Republicans would be the reverse on this....but politics never made much sense to begin with.

But considering how the roles did reverse on this pandemic from the influenza pandemic of 1912... maybe in a hundred years the roles will reverse again.

You know how many liberals are going to come here and condone the burning of churches in the wake of Roe? Zero. Compare that to the amount of deplorable mutants on the right who try and defend attempts by their own to riot and over throw a democratically won election.

You know how many liberals are going to come here and condone the burning of churches in the wake of Roe? Zero. Compare that to the amount of deplorable mutants on the right who try and defend attempts by their own to riot and over throw a democratically won election.
There was no attempt to overthrow the election. I know you believe otherwise, I don't care.

By not condemning these attacks, the left condones them.

You mean a stolen election that installed a dementia victim in a dirty diaper with massive fraud.
Fixed it for you

There was no attempt to overthrow the election. I know you believe otherwise, I don't care.

By not condemning these attacks, the left condones them.
😄

That's not how that's works snowflake. You don't get to assign positions to people the haven't taken. What? Does everyone on the left have to come to you personally and tell you they don't condone the burning of churches? Get the fuck out of here. I don't come here and admonish Republicans for positions they haven't taken, I admonish them for the things they claim to support.

Not too far behind Zero is the number of liberals that are going to come here and condemn churches being attacked. “Silence is violence”.

Attacking the innocent and focal points of altruism in a community is really not a good image for the pro-abortion group.
They are already stand accused of infanticide and murder....now attacking those trying to help their communities?

Abortion clinics are for profit businesses that sell fetus parts for profit. Churches are all donation based organizations that promote morality and altruism. Huge difference between the two. You would think that the roles of democrats and Republicans would be the reverse on this....but politics never made much sense to begin with.

But considering how the roles did reverse on this pandemic from the influenza pandemic of 1912... maybe in a hundred years the roles will reverse again.
They are jumping the shark, industrial strength, when they attack churches.

And it could be dangerous.

Yep- I see the cognitive dissonance is strong in you. You actually think diaper guy got 81 mill votes. Or you're just a liar.
Delusional or dishonest.
Either way, you're not worth talking to so you can go back to banging your goat.
:rolleyes:
Sure thing fantasy cuck. 😄

Both are deplorable behavior.
Americans have lost their reason.

Forum List

Back