Klaus and the WEF Plans Are in Full Swing Across the World

Exactly, and no one could be stupid enough to think that millions of people with even more millions of guns are going to let anything screwy happen.

When THEY make their final move on America, THEY will come at us sideways, backwards and upside down; they will never come at us head-on. Remember COVID-19? In the span of but a few weeks THEY forced EVERYONE, everywhere to dance to the same drumbeat and everyone but a very, very few brave fools complied; there was no mass resistance. THEY will never come at us head-on, never give us a fair fight, nor a chance to even fight back. THEY have already effectively divided Americans into the most balkanized groups who all hate each other in our entire history. By the time us American gun owners get the slightest inkling what THEY have planned for us, it will be mostly over. We will still have a window to resist, but beyond making ourselves feel better or dying with our boots on, that window will be very short. THEY have 24/7 365 access to our minds in a multitude of ways. Some of us will fight; all of us who do will die. But hell, it'll be as good a death as any other. Small comfort in that, perhaps.

The same people who brought the world to its knees during COVID have been farming human beings like cattle ranchers for centuries. Even steers and bulls destined for the slaughterhouse get to live a decent life before that penultimate moment when it dawns on them they're about to be harvested.

Much like most every other American man, the simple act of handling and sharpening my sword blade brings some small comfort—even if it's all in vain at the end.

When THEY make their final move on America, THEY will come at us sideways, backwards and upside down; they will never come at us head-on. Remember COVID-19? In the span of but a few weeks THEY forced EVERYONE, everywhere to dance to the same drumbeat and everyone but a very, very few brave fools complied; there was no mass resistance. THEY will never come at us head-on, never give us a fair fight, nor a chance to even fight back. THEY have already effectively divided Americans into the most balkanized groups who all hate each other in our entire history. By the time us American gun owners get the slightest inkling what THEY have planned for us, it will be mostly over. We will still have a window to resist, but beyond making ourselves feel better or dying with our boots on, that window will be very short. THEY have 24/7 365 access to our minds in a multitude of ways. Some of us will fight; all of us who do will die. But hell, it'll be as good a death as any other. Small comfort in that, perhaps.

The same people who brought the world to its knees during COVID have been farming human beings like cattle ranchers for centuries. Even steers and bulls destined for the slaughterhouse get to live a decent life before that penultimate moment when it dawns on them they're about to be harvested.

Much like most every other American man, the simple act of handling and sharpening my sword blade brings some small comfort—even if it's all in vain at the end.

Were you stupid enough to be controlled? I wasn't.

Were you stupid enough to be controlled? I wasn't.

You were and are controlled. Understanding that is the first step to standing some slight, bleak chance of fighting back. Your pride displays their control over you. Unless you live in a mud and log lean-to fifty miles from the nearest surface road without a smart phone or device of any kind on the shores of some as yet to be named lake or mountain, you have been catalogued and raised for harvest of some kind.

You were and are controlled. Understanding that is the first step to standing some slight, bleak chance of fighting back. Your pride displays their control over you. Unless you live in a mud and log lean-to fifty miles from the nearest surface road without a smart phone or device of any kind on the shores of some as yet to be named lake or mountain, you have been catalogued and raised for harvest of some kind.

Let them come. You have that attitude about guns, why not have that attitude now? I was not controlled during the Covid-19 pandemic. I never wore a mask, and I'm still unvaccinated. I caught the bug, lived and now I'm still here. (sad, I know)

This is it, there is no doubt. They are coming for everyone.

But first, they had to get rid of Donald Trump.

And I suspect that Trump's close friend former Japanese PM Abe was on their list.

You will own nothing (and you will be happy).

The sad thing is, you think that Right Wing Billionaires are your friends...

When they've been the ones dismantling your American Dream for the last 50 years by playing on your racial, sexual and religious fears.

Exactly, and no one could be stupid enough to think that millions of people with even more millions of guns are going to let anything screwy happen.
We know there is potential of great leadership from what you say. But there are none showing up. Thye have to be backed up.

The sad thing is, you think that Right Wing Billionaires are your friends...

When they've been the ones dismantling your American Dream for the last 50 years by playing on your racial, sexual and religious fears.

Where did you divine that?

Forum List

Back