The clean start policy

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
Here is what i was able to find on it........'
To sum that up.. We're REQUIRING the Original Posters to START a clean topical discussion.,. No more juiced incendiary titles and ranting OPs.. If it's important enough for you to dash to a keyboard to poke it in -- need to put in the effort to start the discussion with YOUR views of the topic..

So could a moderator explain why a post of mine was moved to the rubber room stating it was being done under the 'clean start policy rule'?

The Title of my Post was.....:taken straight from newsmax headline'......Sen. Lindasay Graham says to Newsmax T.V. he does not think Biden is in charge'

To sum that up.. We're REQUIRING the Original Posters to START a clean topical discussion.,. No more juiced incendiary titles and ranting OPs.. If it's important enough for you to dash to a keyboard to poke it in -- need to put in the effort to start the discussion with YOUR views of the topic..

So could a moderator explain why a post of mine was moved to the rubber room stating it was being done under the 'clean start policy rule'?

The Title of my Post was.....:taken straight from newsmax headline'......Sen. Lindasay Graham says to Newsmax T.V. he does not think Biden is in charge'
I could answer that but run the risk of being banned,,

you thread move was total partisan BS

Take your complaint to the PM system.

from the allegedly clean start..

.....in a nutshell a mentally impaired puppet who some of his closest associates think is being heavily medicated to keep him going at least for awhile so that when the democratic party boots him out and brings in Kamel Toe people will not realize how ridiculous their choosing of.....

lol

Why don't you PM them and ask?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back