Attack on Iran would backfire

Care to provide some documentation to back that up? When are you going to stop blaming Goatboy for America's current situation? Chimpy and Co have been in office for some six years now, it's their policies that have brought us to where we now stand. Yet, you aren't happy. Could it be that you can't admit the failure of the Bush presidency without your head exploding?

So as a conservative, and a particularly unintelligible one at that, why don't you give your ears a good tug and pop your own head outta your ass? Now be a good boy and run along...I think I hear your momma callin' you. Love you, really, 'bye now.

Don't hold your breath, Liberal. I don't play the games anymore, providing links for shitferbrains to dismiss as not from a source of your choosing. As I recall I cited 54 sources as backup for your bum-buddy maineman and he rejected them all. Based on the level of ignorance and closed minded that you have demonstrated I expect the same level of outright shitheadedness from you.

Leave my mom out of this, Bullshitpulpit. This is between you and me. Or are you as pansy ass as maineman and Cl_Taurus to involve my family in our discourse?
fu.gif

Yeah, I'm gonna find a link for you just so you can dismiss it. No dice. Do you deny that Iran has stated just that?

Do I deny they said that? You made a claim, I simply asked for youto provide a quote. I read that his statement was 'The Current Israeli government should be wiped from the pages of history' not 'Wipe Israel off the map'.
It was a translation of Farsi that was not as accurate as hoped.
But then again, maybe he did say both... if you have any info at all - don't be afraid to post.

Also, 'wiping' a nation off the map sounds bad if we assume a few things, but as an example - my left-wing, peacenik, hippie plan is just that:

No Israel. No Palestine. Both wiped off the map.
One land called 'Holy Land' in Aramaic for example shared by all.

Sounds too naive and improbable, sure. But I just called for Israel to be 'wiped off the map' technically... but did I advocate a single death? Or any destruction? No. Just an example of attention to language... if I hadn't explained my so-called 'plan' it would likely be assumed I WAS calling for Israel to be destroyed...

(please read this as an example of language use, not as an argument that Ahmedinajad feels this way in particular)

Don't hold your breath, Liberal. I don't play the games anymore, providing links for shitferbrains to dismiss as not from a source of your choosing. As I recall I cited 54 sources as backup for your bum-buddy maineman and he rejected them all.

Not all sources are created equal... but really, making claims with nothing to back them is a waste of time unless you are preaching to the choir.

Do I deny they said that? You made a claim, I simply asked for youto provide a quote. I read that his statement was 'The Current Israeli government should be wiped from the pages of history' not 'Wipe Israel off the map'.
It was a translation of Farsi that was not as accurate as hoped.
But then again, maybe he did say both... if you have any info at all - don't be afraid to post.

Also, 'wiping' a nation off the map sounds bad if we assume a few things, but as an example - my left-wing, peacenik, hippie plan is just that:

No Israel. No Palestine. Both wiped off the map.
One land called 'Holy Land' in Aramaic for example shared by all.

Sounds too naive and improbable, sure. But I just called for Israel to be 'wiped off the map' technically... but did I advocate a single death? Or any destruction? No. Just an example of attention to language... if I hadn't explained my so-called 'plan' it would likely be assumed I WAS calling for Israel to be destroyed...

(please read this as an example of language use, not as an argument that Ahmedinajad feels this way in particular)

Yeah, that's exactly what Ahmedinajad meant. :rolleyes:

You are kidding right? or are you trolling?

I suppose you could tell us what YOU think his statements mean.
Why,???? what good would that do. I don't have the quotes available, and I'm not about to go looking for them. So you would continue beleiving as you do now. I'm here to comment, not to become the ruling stud.

Why,???? what good would that do. I don't have the quotes available, and I'm not about to go looking for them. So you would continue beleiving as you do now. I'm here to comment, not to become the ruling stud.

Well I followed this back to here:

http://usmessageboard.com/showpost.php?p=533634&postcount=45

My IQ has dropped considerably, hopefully temporary. You have nothing to post, because to do so would undermine your position. The original poster may be an ass, but he had your number.

Don't hold your breath, Liberal. I don't play the games anymore, providing links for shitferbrains to dismiss as not from a source of your choosing. As I recall I cited 54 sources as backup for your bum-buddy maineman and he rejected them all. Based on the level of ignorance and closed minded that you have demonstrated I expect the same level of outright shitheadedness from you.

Leave my mom out of this, Bullshitpulpit. This is between you and me. Or are you as pansy ass as maineman and Cl_Taurus to involve my family in our discourse?
fu.gif

Hmmm...Just as I thought, trailer trash. Lacking the ability to actually debate the issues, let alone form a coherent though about them, you spew garbage and cry "Foul!" when some one gives it back to you in equal measure. Why don't you stop wasting bandwidth, go home, and come back when you've grown up...a lot. Your childish tantrums have long since grown as rank as week old road kill on hot asphalt, and just as buggy. And save your self-righteous indignation for someone who cares.

Hmmm...Just as I thought, trailer trash. Lacking the ability to actually debate the issues, let alone form a coherent though about them, you spew garbage and cry "Foul!" when some one gives it back to you in equal measure. Why don't you stop wasting bandwidth, go home, and come back when you've grown up...a lot. Your childish tantrums have long since grown as rank as week old road kill on hot asphalt, and just as buggy. And save your self-righteous indignation for someone who cares.

Sorry Bully, couldn't rep you right now, I owe you.

"Fuck off and pound sand"-Manfrommaine.

Forum List

Back