Atlas Shrugged has changed the face of American Politics

Funny that Arn Rand was a Russian that believed in the supremacy of white males and how this QOP party latched on to it.

Are Russians always at the autocratic end of trump failure?
robert byrd margaret sanger.. alinsky and you.
I'm very fond of Ms Rand's philosophy, not such a big fan of her skills as an author. She is long-winded to the point of distraction --- John Galt's speech in "Atlas Shrugged" is 32,000 words all by itself! She's repetitive, she doesn't just beat the dead horse, she grinds it into a fine paste, snorts it, excretes it, and has the waste treated at a sewage plant.

Her characters are less than one-dimensional (a fraction of a dimension) and the way she writes sex scenes is more at home in the pages of a pulp true-crime magazine from the 1950's.

Subjecting college students to "Atlas Shrugged" is the surest way I know to turn them into tree-hugging, hippy freaks.

"The Fountainhead" is also a much better book (made into a watchable movie) and is considerably shorter than "Atlas Shrugged".

A better read of Rand's, is "Anthem". It sums up her philosophy very neatly in a paltry 104 pages (Signet Paperback Edition) and contains no soda-masochistic sex scenes.
What could possibly be the rational reason to even discuss Rand unless there was a chance to meet women who like a little force to get what they need? (-:

Because, despite her obvious failings as a writer, Ms Rand's philosophy, called Objectivism, is one of the most well-thought out, empirically-based, and logical schools of thought ever conceived.

We celebrate Plato for his mysticism, Nietzsche, Hume, and Hobbs for their justification of Totalitarianism, but Rand is over-looked as a major philosopher because her ideas are supportive of personal freedom and critical of The State.
describe failure as an author please...

ahhh uhhh 29,500,000 copies

Read above.

Objectively, she's not a good author. You don't have to be a good author to be a best-selling author.

View attachment 453574
the 0bamas come to mind. hillary's book writer career fizzeld like her Presidency,, not too late though... heh
Is there a teacher in your life that taught you to English that way?

I ask because you conservatives are always victims.
everything i know came from you..
You forgot Bernadine Dohrn and Angela Davis.
billayers, that piece of shit.. michelle robinson was mayor daley's assistant valeries bitch.. her father was a precinct captain.. yet she had never heard of the weather underground. bernie sanders university of chicago, hillary, alinsky >>
Funny how Davis and Dohrn are TEACHING at Colleges. Murderers and terrorists.

I didn't know anyone read Ayn Rand after high school.
Alisa Zinovyevna Rosenbaum was an atheist fiction writer who was the cat's meow for wankers challenged by puberty in the 1950s. Most grew out of that awkward stage.

She chain-smoked cigarettes, developed cancer, and enrolled in Social Security and Medicare to allow her a modicum of financial dignity in her last years, another immigrant who benefitted from America's enlightened public welfare institutions.

the pig Pelosi Cheater Joe's imminent impeachment is on the horizon/ people are flocking from liberal blue states to fun red states where you get to actually to keep your paycheck, corporations will move en mass to offshore.. the cities burn, obama's civil war... Atlas shrugged, not just me. people are putting their income taxes in escrow at my suggestion, which is perfectly legal. makes it harder for pelosi biden and shumer from playing fast and loose and wasteful, with your hard earned money.

who wouldn't want to pay for climate change when their kids haven't been to the dentist for years ?

Blue state exodus turns red states purple - WORLD Radio Blog
worldandeverything.org › 2020/12 › blue-state-exodus...

Dec 17, 2020 — A recent University of California Berkeley survey found that more than half of registered voters in California have thought about leaving the state.
“Leftugees” flooding the red states: the liberal exodus of America
rtd.rt.com › stories › leftugees-flooding-the-red-states

Nov 20, 2020 — However, a new trend has become increasingly strong in the recent years: people leave in droves from the so-called “blue” (that is, Democrat- ...
At Issue: Blue-state Exodus - Georgia Trend Magazine
georgiatrend.com › 2020/03/31 › at-issue-blue-state-ex...

Mar 31, 2020 — Red-state Georgia is not alone, by any means. The trend of hundreds of thousands of people moving from left-leaning metro areas in blue ...
Democrats have won the popular vote in 6 of the 7 most recent national elections, so a redistribution of the populace is in the Party's interest if it is to better represent the will of the majority in governance

Funny that Arn Rand was a Russian that believed in the supremacy of white males and how this QOP party latched on to it.

Are Russians always at the autocratic end of trump failure?
robert byrd margaret sanger.. alinsky and you.
I'm very fond of Ms Rand's philosophy, not such a big fan of her skills as an author. She is long-winded to the point of distraction --- John Galt's speech in "Atlas Shrugged" is 32,000 words all by itself! She's repetitive, she doesn't just beat the dead horse, she grinds it into a fine paste, snorts it, excretes it, and has the waste treated at a sewage plant.

Her characters are less than one-dimensional (a fraction of a dimension) and the way she writes sex scenes is more at home in the pages of a pulp true-crime magazine from the 1950's.

Subjecting college students to "Atlas Shrugged" is the surest way I know to turn them into tree-hugging, hippy freaks.

"The Fountainhead" is also a much better book (made into a watchable movie) and is considerably shorter than "Atlas Shrugged".

A better read of Rand's, is "Anthem". It sums up her philosophy very neatly in a paltry 104 pages (Signet Paperback Edition) and contains no soda-masochistic sex scenes.
What could possibly be the rational reason to even discuss Rand unless there was a chance to meet women who like a little force to get what they need? (-:

Because, despite her obvious failings as a writer, Ms Rand's philosophy, called Objectivism, is one of the most well-thought out, empirically-based, and logical schools of thought ever conceived.

We celebrate Plato for his mysticism, Nietzsche, Hume, and Hobbs for their justification of Totalitarianism, but Rand is over-looked as a major philosopher because her ideas are supportive of personal freedom and critical of The State.
describe failure as an author please...

ahhh uhhh 29,500,000 copies

Read above.

Objectively, she's not a good author. You don't have to be a good author to be a best-selling author.

View attachment 453574
the 0bamas come to mind. hillary's book writer career fizzeld like her Presidency,, not too late though... heh
Is there a teacher in your life that taught you to English that way?

I ask because you conservatives are always victims.
everything i know came from you..
You forgot Bernadine Dohrn and Angela Davis.
billayers, that piece of shit.. michelle robinson was mayor daley's assistant valeries bitch.. her father was a precinct captain.. yet she had never heard of the weather underground. bernie sanders university of chicago, hillary, alinsky >>
Funny how Davis and Dohrn are TEACHING at Colleges. Murderers and terrorists.
worse, collecting a government pension... the irony is palpable.

I didn't know anyone read Ayn Rand after high school.
Alisa Zinovyevna Rosenbaum was an atheist fiction writer who was the cat's meow for wankers challenged by puberty in the 1950s. Most grew out of that awkward stage.

She chain-smoked cigarettes, developed cancer, and enrolled in Social Security and Medicare to allow her a modicum of financial dignity in her last years, another immigrant who benefitted from America's enlightened public welfare institutions.
i saw her first !

the pig Pelosi Cheater Joe's imminent impeachment is on the horizon/ people are flocking from liberal blue states to fun red states where you get to actually to keep your paycheck, corporations will move en mass to offshore.. the cities burn, obama's civil war... Atlas shrugged, not just me. people are putting their income taxes in escrow at my suggestion, which is perfectly legal. makes it harder for pelosi biden and shumer from playing fast and loose and wasteful, with your hard earned money.

who wouldn't want to pay for climate change when their kids haven't been to the dentist for years ?

Dec 17, 2020 — A recent University of California Berkeley survey found that more than half of registered voters in California have thought about leaving the state.

Nov 20, 2020 — However, a new trend has become increasingly strong in the recent years: people leave in droves from the so-called “blue” (that is, Democrat- ...

Mar 31, 2020 — Red-state Georgia is not alone, by any means. The trend of hundreds of thousands of people moving from left-leaning metro areas in blue ...
Watching the trump Nazis meltdown en masse, and in nearly every thread couldn't be more entertaining.

The trump Nazis' wild claims and repeating the many lies told to them by their wannabe führer is pushing them further and further from sanity.

Ain't it just great?

You filthy Commies got what ya want. Now just watch the country collapse. Nazis? BLM and Antifa are fuckin' NAZIS. I hope President Bezos is kind to ya after he sells us out to China and Iran. Have fun ,sweetie.

Every time a Democrat gets elected President, you idiot run around like Chicken Little screaming that the sky is falling. Yet the country does better economically under Democrats.

Attachments

• aoc gretta.png
    aoc gretta.png
    150.1 KB · Views: 21

Democrats have won the popular vote in 6 of the 7 most recent national elections, so a redistribution of the populace is in the Party's interest if it is to better represent the will of the majority in governance
how would an independent fair ?

Watching the trump Nazis meltdown en masse, and in nearly every thread couldn't be more entertaining.

The trump Nazis' wild claims and repeating the many lies told to them by their wannabe führer is pushing them further and further from sanity.

Ain't it just great?

You filthy Commies got what ya want. Now just watch the country collapse. Nazis? BLM and Antifa are fuckin' NAZIS. I hope President Bezos is kind to ya after he sells us out to China and Iran. Have fun ,sweetie.

Every time a Democrat gets elected President, you idiot run around like Chicken Little screaming that the sky is falling. Yet the country does better economically under Democrats.
The SKY is falling? Or the EARTH is going to burn up in 12 years? All the Dems DO is fear monger and use DoubleThink. That is why they fuck everything up. China is very happy with BrokeDick Biden. And his boss Bezos.

I will be like Hank Reardon. I am just NOT going to PAY. On April 15th I am going to send a big FU letter to the IRS.
put your tax money income into escrow.. it's leagal and safe... if seventy million conservatives do it (and we all know who pays the most) we have some real leverage for the wasteful thoughtless left...
Yes. That is the Covert way. I prefer the Overt. Just tear up the form in FRONT of fake News reporters and say "I WON'T". If 75 million Regular Americans did this ,it would give the old BrokeDick in the WH pause.
trump didn’t get 75 million votes.
Since the filthy Democrats cheated ,the "Count" is unknown. But all Regular Americans despise Democrats.
Staying true to the Big Lie, eh.

Sycophants have to sycophant.
And Buttfuckophants vote Democrat.
what does all this mean ?

washamericom
Gold Member

JoinedJun 19, 2010Messages11,556Reaction score1,059Points205
is this bad ??

how would an independent fair ?
how would an independent fare ??

I will be like Hank Reardon. I am just NOT going to PAY. On April 15th I am going to send a big FU letter to the IRS.
put your tax money income into escrow.. it's leagal and safe... if seventy million conservatives do it (and we all know who pays the most) we have some real leverage for the wasteful thoughtless left...
Yes. That is the Covert way. I prefer the Overt. Just tear up the form in FRONT of fake News reporters and say "I WON'T". If 75 million Regular Americans did this ,it would give the old BrokeDick in the WH pause.
trump didn’t get 75 million votes.
Since the filthy Democrats cheated ,the "Count" is unknown. But all Regular Americans despise Democrats.
Staying true to the Big Lie, eh.

Sycophants have to sycophant.
And Buttfuckophants vote Democrat.
what does all this mean ?

washamericom
Gold Member

JoinedJun 19, 2010Messages11,556Reaction score1,059Points205
is this bad ??
In a way. Not getting very many reactions. But it may not have been as active in 2010.

Forum List

Back