Atlanta mayor's full address to protesters

1590868247154.png

here's my address to white people: LOVE BLACK PEOPLE LIKE YOU LOVE BLACK CULTURE

"They want our rhythm, but not our blues… from here on out, it’s a package deal!

It's all good when listening to our music, you love our singing and dancing, using our slang, our fashion, our swag, watching us play sports, making you laugh, but when you see things that you know in your heart, are wrong, the majority of non blacks stay silent. Just sit back and watch like it's a horror movie" - DL Hughley

bs^^^

The mayor did all she could to make the protests peaceful. And the cleanup today was amazing. An army of volunteers mobilized to get things back on track. A friend of mine went down about noon today to help with the cleanup. He said it was all done. Windows boarded up, graffiti pressure washed, and the broken glass and trash was all swept and picked up. The citizens stepped up. And Mayor Keisha Bottoms was leading the way.

Atlanta's mayor is another self-proclaimed "leader" who openly advocates bloodshed and armed revolt and sneers at the sincere efforts of reasonable men to resolve the problem of race by proper peaceful means

The mayor did all she could to make the protests peaceful. And the cleanup today was amazing. An army of volunteers mobilized to get things back on track. A friend of mine went down about noon today to help with the cleanup. He said it was all done. Windows boarded up, graffiti pressure washed, and the broken glass and trash was all swept and picked up. The citizens stepped up. And Mayor Keisha Bottoms was leading the way.
Why didn’t she stop them?

Tell that’s racist mayor I’m more likely to get attacked by her sons then me attacking her son! Get the facts right! Black privilege means you can tell fake news!? Fcuk off!

I saw her speech and saw nothing racist about it. She was talking to the looters and telling them to go home. She was talking to the protesters and telling them to remain peaceful. Which they did for the first few hours. A good friend of mine who is a freelance reporter was there last night. She said there were white kids starting the shit. I'm not saying no blacks were involved, but outside agitators were certainly part of it.

Mayor Bottoms stepped up.

How? How do you propose she stop them? Open fire on crowds?

Tell that’s racist mayor I’m more likely to get attacked by her sons then me attacking her son! Get the facts right! Black privilege means you can tell fake news!? Fcuk off!

I saw her speech and saw nothing racist about it. She was talking to the looters and telling them to go home. She was talking to the protesters and telling them to remain peaceful. Which they did for the first few hours. A good friend of mine who is a freelance reporter was there last night. She said there were white kids starting the shit. I'm not saying no blacks were involved, but outside agitators were certainly part of it.

Mayor Bottoms stepped up.
Well the video picked up mostly blacks looting and being criminals! I know white democrats were there, obviously they are the instigators cheering on blacks to commit more crimes

Do what the Boston police did, isolate a crowd of agitators, surround them make it smaller smaller then go in and rip out the instigator.. simple.

Personally once they agitate and yell in the face of a cop standing there they should be grabbed, and arrested,, When I write begins it’s a small war your fucking constitutional rights are over motherfucker you domestic terrorist

Do what the Boston police did, isolate a crowd of agitators, surround them make it smaller smaller then go in and rip out the instigator.. simple.

Personally once they agitate and yell in the face of a cop standing there they should be grabbed, and arrested,, When I write begins it’s a small war your fucking constitutional rights are over motherfucker you domestic terrorist

You might want to watch the videos of what happened in Atlanta. There is no way to isolate a crowd of agitators.

Suspending people's constitutional rights sounds like a great way to handle a protest about people's rights being violated. :rolleyes:

You might want to watch the videos of what happened in Atlanta. There is no way to isolate a crowd of agitators.

Suspending people's constitutional rights sounds like a great way to handle a protest about people's rights being violated. :rolleyes:

Watch and learn

Forum List

Back