Is this graph real and accurate?!!!

Wintw

Silver Member
Jul 31, 2016
Is this true and real?!!! How insane! Someone and or some people is/are going to have a BUNCH to answer for and should be held responsible!!! Show this to any and all you can IMMEDIATELY!!!

1590864207339.png

Is this true and real?!!! How insane! Someone and or some people is/are going to have a BUNCH to answer for and should be held responsible!!! Show this to any and all you can IMMEDIATELY!!!

View attachment 343024
No its not real. Its a fake meme. Black Lives Matters is protesting cops killing Blacks because they are Black. If you notice they dont include cop killings because those are not considered crimes. All that other bullshit is simply a distraction from that point.

Last edited:
Is this true and real?!!! How insane!

Seeing as how the photograph tells you exactly where the data allegedly came from, why don't you look it up yourself and find out.
That wont help either as the photograph itself has a lie in it.

What you really mean, is that you fear the truth of the stats.

I KNOW it is true since I actually looked it up many times over the years.

FBI Crime Stats, go toss your fear away, and look it up.

Seeing as how the photograph tells you exactly where the data allegedly came from, why don't you look it up yourself and find out.

I dont fear stats. I know for a fact that stats are just data and data can be manipulated to prove a point. Only illiterates and retards such as yourself are swayed by stats. You should at least take a class on statistics before you start talking. You would be embarrassed at your claim if you knew what I know.

View attachment 343024
It's real, asslips is a liar. He is not capable of honesty. All anyone has to do is look at places like chicago and baltimore.

View attachment 343024
No its not real. Its a fake meme. Black Lives Matters is protesting cops killing Blacks because they are Black. If you notice they dont include cop killings because those are not considered crimes. All that other bullshit is simply a distraction from that point.
_______

And all those stores they are looting and burning---many Black owned---is that a distraction from the point, too?

____

View attachment 343024
Ah yes, totally ignore that in Chicago and Baltimore, 1 black man dies almost every day by another black man, but that doesnt fit the Marxist narrative...I just thank you liberals for aborting those black babies so they dont grow up to be thugs like they are in those cities...

View attachment 343024
It is actually accurate in 2013. The numbers have changed only slightly.
Blacks really don't like it because they want to control the narrative. They want everyone to think that police are running around looking for a chance to kill them. The problem with that is more whites are killed by police then blacks especially if you adjust for the difference in population size.
But the biggest killer of blacks are blacks themselves but that does not go along with the narrative.

Why is this still an issue? Democrats like Fingers Joe and Nancy have been adressing this problem for 30 years. Either they are incompetent failures or they just gave it lip service for votes.

What that graph does not take into account is the cultural memory of thousands of beatings, deaths and false prosecutions at the hands of the authorities since the founding of this country. The stories of police brutality are passed down through families for generations. You do not have to understand it, just accept that when someone gets a very raw deal from the law they tell their grandchildren about it.

I dont fear stats. I know for a fact that stats are just data and data can be manipulated to prove a point. Only illiterates and retards such as yourself are swayed by stats. You should at least take a class on statistics before you start talking. You would be embarrassed at your claim if you knew what I know.

Translation: I am scared of the FBI Crime Stats, prefer to plow ahead in ignorance.

Your lazy thinking is making you IGNORANT!

The chart is accurate, too bad you will never look it up for yourself.

View attachment 343024
_______

And all those stores they are looting and burning---many Black owned---is that a distraction from the point, too?

____
Anything that has nothing to do with the point is a distraction from the point. Werent you taught how to discuss the point instead of talking about other shit that has nothing to do with the point?

Translation: I am scared of the FBI Crime Stats, prefer to plow ahead in ignorance.

Your lazy thinking is making you IGNORANT!

The chart is accurate, too bad you will never look it up for yourself.
Nope. The chart isnt accurate even a little. It doesnt include white cops killing Blacks for starters.

View attachment 343024
It is actually accurate in 2013. The numbers have changed only slightly.
Blacks really don't like it because they want to control the narrative. They want everyone to think that police are running around looking for a chance to kill them. The problem with that is more whites are killed by police then blacks especially if you adjust for the difference in population size.
But the biggest killer of blacks are blacks themselves but that does not go along with the narrative.
It’s not all Blacks. It is those that have believed the lefts and media voices in their ear, rather than check facts for themselves. And many are waking up.
Once upon a time media could actually be believed, for the most part. I was actually alive for that.

View attachment 343024

Here are the real stats:

Murder
Race, Ethnicity, and Sex of Victim by Race, Ethnicity, and Sex of Offender, 2013
[Single victim/single offender]
Race of Offender
Race of victimTotalWhiteBlack or African AmericanOtherUnknownSex of offender male Sex of offender femaleUnknown
White3,0052,50940949382,66130638
Black or African American2,4911892,24520372,21723737
Other race21593227964142134
Unknown race68251732338723

The first chart shows that far more blacks die by murder than whites, which isn't true, and that far fewer white people commit murder than blacks, which also isn't true.

Forum List

Back