Atlanta mayor's full address to protesters

This happen today.. you hear them screams!? You don’t fcuk with Boston cops

Were they protesters or rioters? There is a difference.

What did the protesters do to warrant the police action?

No that’s how you prevent a riot! YOU BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THEM! Now Boston won’t have a riot.. you take proper action and it prevents a riot

to my black brother and sisters: Biden's not black but he sees you

Biden's not black but he mourns with you

Biden's not black but he will fight for you

JOE! JOE! JOE! JOE! JOE!

here's my address to white people: LOVE BLACK PEOPLE LIKE YOU LOVE BLACK CULTURE

"They want our rhythm, but not our blues… from here on out, it’s a package deal!

It's all good when listening to our music, you love our singing and dancing, using our slang, our fashion, our swag, watching us play sports, making you laugh, but when you see things that you know in your heart, are wrong, the majority of non blacks stay silent. Just sit back and watch like it's a horror movie" - DL Hughley
To tell you the truth, I do not care. I would rather have science and tech giants then the musical bull.

The mayor there did one hell of a speech and was spot on.

This is not an excuse to go forward riot and destroy ...........and it sure as hell isn't about running into a target STEALING big screen TV's..............

No that’s how you prevent a riot! YOU BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THEM! Now Boston won’t have a riot.. you take proper action and it prevents a riot

Oh, so you beat the shit out of protesters BEFORE they become rioters?

I guess that is what they did to your buddies at the free speech rally, huh?

Nevermind that whole constitutional rights thing.

No you become agitators you get recognized you get pointed out you get surrounded and you get taken out.. you don’t let them build and get others hyped up, and are you talking about the old white lady dragged in the commons but the American flag? Wow

here's my address to white people: LOVE BLACK PEOPLE LIKE YOU LOVE BLACK CULTURE

"They want our rhythm, but not our blues… from here on out, it’s a package deal!

It's all good when listening to our music, you love our singing and dancing, using our slang, our fashion, our swag, watching us play sports, making you laugh, but when you see things that you know in your heart, are wrong, the majority of non blacks stay silent. Just sit back and watch like it's a horror movie" - DL Hughley
I DO love black people. At least the CIVILIZED and free-thinking ones. And of course, I DO love blues and classic soul/r&b music.
The perpetrators are NOT black people. Dem B ummm N-words. They're known by me and TR as hyphenated Americans. Shoot them all. Regardless of the pretext to the hyphen

No you become agitators you get recognized you get pointed out you get surrounded and you get taken out.. you don’t let them build and get others hyped up, and are you talking about the old white lady dragged in the commons but the American flag? Wow

You just bragged about the cops beating the shit out of protesters, not rioters. So much for constitutional rights.

You just bragged about the cops beating the shit out of protesters, not rioters. So much for constitutional rights.

No I said agitators... You know why I don't worry about Boston turning into Minneapolis? One guy: Willie Gross. Our mayor is a dope. Our governor is a pandering puke. But we have a mensch of a police commissioner. Gross will keep this city from exploding. You watch. He'll keep the antifa thugs in check

I DO love black people. At least the CIVILIZED and free-thinking ones. And of course, I DO love blues and classic soul/r&b music.
The perpetrators are NOT black people. Dem B ummm N-words. They're known by me and TR as hyphenated Americans. Shoot them all. Regardless of the pretext to the hyphen
Wow, "hyphenated-Americans", great moniker. Thanks, Likkmee, for adding to my limited vocabulary!

No I said agitators... You know why I don't worry about Boston turning into Minneapolis? One guy: Willie Gross. Our mayor is a dope. Our governor is a pandering puke. But we have a mensch of a police commissioner. Gross will keep this city from exploding. You watch. He'll keep the antifa thugs in check

Good news about Boston. And the city could always ask its "goodfellas" to take care of the riffraff, if need be.

Good news about Boston. And the city could always ask its "goodfellas" to take care of the riffraff, if need be.

Those days are long gone, to many police

the biggest right a person can have is the right to live.

that's what the protesters are fightin' for, my friends. and i'll fight and march with 'em to the end!

the biggest right a person can have is the right to live.

that's what the protesters are fightin' for, my friends. and i'll fight and march with 'em to the end!
As long as it is Peaceful and not attacking and burning businesses that had nothing to do with this..........then no problem

The moment they go to looting.........Now there is a problem

Forum List

Back